View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:29 pm

gpw wrote:Ok it's going to be temporary insanity.
Story. I had a yard man, best person in the World. Hard working, quiet, kind, wouldn't hurt a flea, do any thing for you type person about 20 to 27 years old range, male. He goes home and finds his wife with another man. He suspected something was up. Had a gun with him. Shot and killed his wife. Nobody could believe it. My family went to court to speak on this man's behalph. He got a lighter sentence.

Jodi has no priors. No drug problems. No family problems to speak of. No history of violence. Jodi snaps in rage and experiences temporary insanity. She does things that no one in their right mind could ever imagine. Now what?

No way could this case fit with temporary insanity. She first stole her grandfathers gun just weeks prior to the killing (I know it hasn't been proven, but it sure as heck fits right in place). She rents a car 80 miles from where she lives, gets gas cans from her ex just before the trip, she fills them up before leavinbg to go to Mesa, (she doesn't want to be seen buying gas along that route). She waits to get Travis in a position where he is vulnerable (on the floor of the shower), she destroys (so she thought) the pictures they were taking during their sex activity, she throws the camera in the washing machine and runs it thru a cycle. She turnes her plate upside down once she is back in her own town (could be to get alibi that she was in town when stopped by the police). She drives to other boyfriends house and become aggressive with him sexually, but he stops it. Travis' body is not found until days after the murder. As soon as it is detected that Travis was murdered, she starts calling the detective on a regular bases and tries to implicate a previous room mate of Travis. She shows up at Travis' wake and introduces herself to Mimi (the woman that Travis was going away with). No, temperary insanity would not wash in a case like this, murder one all the way, this was premediation.

No one carries a weapon with them unless they have intentions of using it if things don't go their way. If Travis, after having sex with Jodi, was still saying that he was going away with Mimi, one cannot call that a crime of passion, she knew of the trip that Travis was going on with Mimi as it was also stated on the tape that Jodi recorded. So, no way can she ever claim that she "just lost it", she went with the intent to kill.

And, the longer she stays on that witness stand the more the jury is going to see her for what she is, and that is a "liar".

As for that $699.00 that she supposedly loaned to Travis, why 699.00? that is an awful odd amount to give. I also believe as some others who first thought of it, that it was payment for the tires she had slashed of Travis'. No way will I believe that she loaned ANYONE $699.00, just doesn't make sense, and I'm sure the jury didn't buy that either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
----------------------------------------------------
To all others who have trouble believing that she could drag him (and I hate to say this) he was wet from the shower and very bloody.... that would make him very slippery.

Plus, it was tile in the hallway & bathroom. Very easy to drag a wet naked body on wet tile. Like dragging a dolphin down a slippery slide.

What I can't understand is why they didn't find Jodi's shoe prints. There would likely be a lot of blood on her shoes. She must have taken them off after he was dead. But there would have then been bloody footprints. Did she wipe up the prints and tip toe into the bedroom to change out of all her bloody clothes? Wouldn't surprise me. There were no other signs of blood anywhere else.

And then why did she ditch the floormats? Was there still some blood on her shoes? Was the Kool-Aid stain on the seat from her bleeding finger that she cut while stabbing Travis?

A lot of this doesn't make sense to me, along with the sequence of the shooting, stabbing. Such a weird case. So many mysteries to it. Why oh why didn't Travis keep her away???
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician on Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Darkman wrote:Phoenician,

Too bad every mormon politician out there is not like Romney, eh?

He, btw, donates multi-million dollars per year to Mormon church, as well..

World woiuld be a much better place .. I am just saying :)))

Fixed it for ya. Yeah, I liked Romney too. Romney's campaign donated $90,000 to Sandy hurricane relief but didn't publicize it during the campaign. Because that's how he is ... not just about the photo ops. He helped gather can goods and water for victims. Pundits on MSNBC laughed and mocked this, saying that the Red Cross just wanted money, not food. But then all of the sudden the people living in make-shift housing had no food. No one was laughing when the tons of food and water arrived from the LDS church and other churches. The Red Cross and Homeland Security said that they weren't able to get water to these people. It was tied up in a bureaucratic supply chain. The Mormons and other churches somehow did what the government could not.

I am fed up with politics. I'll leave it at that.

As for the Mormon angle, I really don't consider Jodi Arias to be a Mormon. Hearing her describe the law of chastity was laughable. She and Squirmy Nurmi called it a "vow of chastity." Huh? And she said it was explained to her that it didn't forbid oral or anal sex. No Mormon ever would say that. It's ridiculous. First off it's not called the "vow of chasisty." It's simply the law of chastity. It applies to everyone -- not just members of our faith. It's part of being Christian. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 reads:

"It's God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality, that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen who do not know God."

I don't think Jodi was Christian either.
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Darkman wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Jodi cannot say temporary insanity at this late date. She has already said self defense. She cannot change her mind midway thru trial.
Can't she? ... I am not sure one way or another anyhow .... and not saying that she might want to, anyway .. simply not sure .....

--------

angie ...
It doesn't matter what i said or might say anyhow ... I am a free man .. and often simply "blow smoke", exercising my freedom of speech so to speak...

I can say that pigs fly ... but it wouldn't mean it was the case

Besides ... Her fate will be decided by a bunch of jurors ... a dozen or so, isn't it ... it's not up to me and you ...

All we can do is watch from the sidelines ... comment, if we wish to do so ... and even shoot some crap from time to time ...

If I won't joke around .. - it will not help to bring TA back anyhow...

And if I see some BS in TA's behavior ... and i choose to mention it - I do it!

Yes... JA is full of BS as well surely ... and way worse than TA or TA's BS .. after all she is on trial for a Murder, to which she, by now, admitted...

It wasn't my intentions to make you feel as if you didn't have freedom of speech. I also don't want you to not voice your opinions, that is what this board is all about :) I surely voice my opinion and will continue to do so.

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

50 Shades and very strange religion tenements

Post by 2dogsonly on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm

This has 50 shades of grey big time. This huge best seller was so popular that there are two sequels and a movie....there is no way some of those jurors aren't thinking this also ( I hated the book but heard sooo much about it I bought it). I am a grandmother too. My point is I agree with Drew Finley, attorney on Jane Velez..the death penalty is off the table. Travis was grooming her for SM and the male jurors will distance themselves from him. They won't see this in a typical "killer ex" way. To vote her guilty implies, rightly or wrongly, they side with this SM sex play. Maybe a hung jury or life but his tapes make him a really creepy sexual abuser. The jurors are human.

I know you'll are hoping Martinez will cream her but I find him totally unlikeable ,short, angry bantam rooster. He needs to tone it way down and come at her very matter of fact. Otherwise, he sounds as hateful as Travis did.

Too bad she had those tapes cause she is capable, IMHO, of murder again( most murderers are not repeat offenders).

I am just so glad zimmerman's prosecutor is way more calm, cool, and professional than this guy. That's my passions but caught this case and was drawn in by her beauty, Mormon weirdness about no sex, and then the 50 Shades of Tapes. Big Screen movie not just Lifetime ho hum of the week
:
2dogsonly

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi 2dogs....may I call you that? Welcome to CW!

If I understand what you are saying, I don't see SM sex in this case at all. You are talking Sado-Masochism right? I see anal and oral sex which IMO are not SM. All the fantasies were just that, fantasies.

I think Martinez will handle this exactly as he should. He is a seasoned prosecutor and knows what he needs to do.

Again, welcome to CW. We look forward to chatting with you.

Because we are watching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Because we are watching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 am

My prediction is that when Jodi is asked where she got the gun from, she is going to say that it was at Travis' house and she doesn't know where she threw it away.

I doubt that she will own up to having stole the gun from her Grandfather's and she knows any other source will be checked out.

It doesn't appear that Jodi wants to take the blame for anything at all. She seems to be enjoying her "infamous" that she is receiving, her being in the spotlight.

I do not see the prosecutor hurting the case in any way what so ever by being aggressive toward Jodi. He needs to rip her to pieces and prove to that jury what a liar she really is.

Those made up stories about Travis beating her is so unbelievable it's sickening. She is playing with the juries intelligence, she is trying to manipulate the jury the same way she tried to manipulate Travis, it didn't work with him, because he was intent on going on that trip with Mimi and he wasn't hiding it from Jodi, and this wont work with the jury.

The defense will be making a big mistake if they continue to leave her on that stand. JMO

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 am

gpw wrote:
2dogsonly wrote:This has 50 shades of grey big time. This huge best seller was so popular that there are two sequels and a movie....there is no way some of those jurors aren't thinking this also ( I hated the book but heard sooo much about it I bought it). I am a grandmother too. My point is I agree with Drew Finley, attorney on Jane Velez..the death penalty is off the table. Travis was grooming her for SM and the male jurors will distance themselves from him. They won't see this in a typical "killer ex" way. To vote her guilty implies, rightly or wrongly, they side with this SM sex play. Maybe a hung jury or life but his tapes make him a really creepy sexual abuser. The jurors are human.

I know you'll are hoping Martinez will cream her but I find him totally unlikeable ,short, angry bantam rooster. He needs to tone it way down and come at her very matter of fact. Otherwise, he sounds as hateful as Travis did.

Too bad she had those tapes cause she is capable, IMHO, of murder again( most murderers are not repeat offenders).

I am just so glad zimmerman's prosecutor is way more calm, cool, and professional than this guy. That's my passions but caught this case and was drawn in by her beauty, Mormon weirdness about no sex, and then the 50 Shades of Tapes. Big Screen movie not just Lifetime ho hum of the week
:

It seems to me some people believe Travis abused this girl and when you play with fire you know what can happen. Martinez is not the most likeable attorney. He could send a shock wave through this jury if he is not careful. Will be interesting to see if he comes unglued and starts terrorizing the court waving a gun and knife over his head.

I have to disagree a little. I think Martinez is liked, I think Nurmi is not liked due to the way he is blaming the victim. I believe that Martinez is going to prove to this jury that Jodi is infact a killer and if set free will most likely do this again. She murdered too easy and walked away without a bat of an eye lash. She showed herself to be less than human after committing such a horrible murder. This is a woman that will do this type of thing again if given the chance but will try to master it better the next go round. No pictures, no palm print, no recordings etc. She needs to be taken away from society.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:19 am

Nan11 wrote:
Phoenician wrote:
As for the Mormon angle, I really don't consider Jodi Arias to be a Mormon. Hearing her describe the law of chastity was laughable. She and Squirmy Nurmi called it a "vow of chastity." Huh? And she said it was explained to her that it didn't forbid oral or anal sex. No Mormon ever would say that. It's ridiculous. First off it's not called the "vow of chasisty." It's simply the law of chastity. It applies to everyone -- not just members of our faith. It's part of being Christian. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 reads:

"It's God's will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality, that each of you should learn to control his own body in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the heathen who do not know God."

I don't think Jodi was Christian either.
I don't want to make this about religion; but my understanding is that Arias is a baptised Mormon and was a practicing member of the Mormon church at the time she slaughtered Travis.

Yes, but I believe it was all a sham just to try and reel Travis in. But it didn't work, he may have been too weak to turn down the sex, but he wasn't to weak to allow himself to even consider marriage with the likes of Jodi. He said it all, three hole wonder, slut, etc., she put herself in that position to be called that, she broke into his e-mail, had his phone security code, slashed his tires more than once and even sent e-mails to his girlfriend, yet the only violence he showed was words thrown at her. If he was violent as she claims he was, he would have knocked the hell out of her for any one of those things.

How can Jodi claim that she wanted so much to please Travis yet she did all of the above things to him? That just proves what a liar she really is. In one breath she is saying that she didn't want to turn down any sex that would have been Travis' fantasy, yet she tapes a sex call, breaks into his house, threatens to go to the bishop, slashes his tires, etc., etc., did she think that these things would make him happy?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum