CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:18 am

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 407633263 Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 2308263648 Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 18726956

WE JUST REACHED 100 MEMBERS!!!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:00 am

Nan11 wrote:
Darkman wrote:But Travis did then? Rolling Eyes (re: most beatiful woman in the world)

As to the knife / gun .. which one was used first ... - Has it been established yet that she used the knife first .. and gun last, and not the other way around?

I, surely, wasn't there to state one way or another with certainty Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 3394282200

-------

And .. NO ... i don't remember... (re: "Are you old enough to remember the three "M's?" Milgaard, Morin, and Marshall.")

I am still a spring chicken, lol ... -- besides, i wasn't born here to remember or to be aware of everything that occured.
Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 3169606582

Yes, in the words of Arias herself, Travis Alexander made her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Yes, the prosecution has established that the wounds occurred in the order I stated in my comment. The stab wounds to his back--Nancy Grace says 9; I read in discovery 11--occurred between the stab wound to his heart and the slashing of his throat. Probably while he was leaning over the sink coughing up blood, or crawling on his hands and knees trying to escape--most likely just before he told her he couldn't feel his legs anymore.

He also had defensive wounds to his hands where he tired to fend of the knife weilded by Jodi Arias, who has confessed to this butchery.

Your 'white flag' smiley is very cute. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think we can say with some certainty that he was shot last. The ME said that the bullit wound did not bleed which would have meant that he was already dead. THe stab to the heart would have incompacitated him somewhat and he would have been gasping for air. It is pretty obvious that he tried to get over to the sink. He may very well have been pleading to Jodi to get some help (some truth in all lies, she said that Travis was pleading for her to get help when the supposedly "Ninja's came in"). He may have been in hope that Jodi would have gotten him help after stabbing him and maybe not wanting him to die. Of course, if that be true, he was certainly wrong, she was going to finish the job.

And yes there were defense wounds to the hands and I'm sure he may have twisted Jodi's finger while trying to ward off the knife from plunging any more.

Jodi may feel confident right now, she seems to be getting accustomed to her seat at the witness stand, but wait till Martinez takes over. She may feel that she can stand up to him and she may very well not break down, but her lies will be obvious without her breaking. I am in no way involved with the court system but I think that even I can prove her to be a liar on that stand. And Nurmi may just be doing Jodi more harm than good by keeping her up there (the more she says the more unbelievable she is sounding). I believe the reason that Nurmi is keeping her on that stand for so long is probably due to him not having the confidence that he has proved all this abuse, so he will keep going over and over with the same BS. Nurmi knows what he is in store for with Martinez and he is trying to wear everyone down (even Martinez). But it's not going to work, he has to let Jodi go at some point, then we will see a quiet court room for sure.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:08 am

Darkman wrote:But Travis did then? Rolling Eyes (re: most beatiful woman in the world)

As to the knife / gun .. which one was used first ... - Has it been established yet that she used the knife first .. and gun last, and not the other way around?

I, surely, wasn't there to state one way or another with certainty :idunno:

-------

And .. NO ... i don't remember... (re: "Are you old enough to remember the three "M's?" Milgaard, Morin, and Marshall.")

I am still a spring chicken, lol ... -- besides, i wasn't born here to remember or to be aware of everything that occured.
Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 3169606582

Well no one was there except Jodi and Travis. Travis is not here now either, so we don't have his word as to what happened. So should we now depend on the facts coming from the one who is charged with the murder and who is facing the DP?

Therefore we are trying to act out the logical possibilities of what took place, which is whats taking place in that court room.

She is a woman scorned, she shows NO signs of abuse other than a crooked finger which she herself put to happening on the day of the murder during her investigation.

She was treated no different than we have probably been treated thru our lives at one time or another, yet we didn't go around murdering the guys. I don't know about you, but I certainly walked away with no problems and no regrets.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 am

One Wonders wrote:
gpw wrote:Where did this chick learn how to use knives? I still don't understand how TA didn't over power her. Did she have a gun in one hand and a knife in the other?

Hi gpw. I don't think it's a matter of learning how to use knives. Let me try to put myself in the shoes of JA and TA.
JA: I learn in April that my boyfriend is going to Cancun and hasen't invited me. Somewhere between April and June 4th 2004 I learn that my boyfriend is taking another woman to Cancun. After everything I done for him this is how he treats me? No, no I wont have it.

This is where she's planning TA's demise.
She show's up at his place around 4:00am perhaps thinking I will show him how much he need's and want's me with my up for anything sexual way's.
Sure enough TA's a willing subject.
Come in the late afternoon hours JA learn's that she is not good enough for TA to invite her to Cancun.
Plan A is put into action. She's using her photographic skill to lull TA into a false sense of security.

TA: Posing for JA's photo's in the shower unaware of what's to come. JA plunges a knife in his chest. Now her adrenaline is rushing to the surface. Stunned, in shock, confused as to what is happening TA escapes the shower, get's to the sink still trying to figure out what is happening. Everything seem to be going in slow motion to him when in actuality everything is happening in seconds. The next thing he knows he is being stabbed in the back, his mind is racing still trying to figure out what is going on. Maybe JA is yelling all kinds of foul things to TA as she continues to stab him time and time again. He finds himself on his hands and knees, tells JA "I cant feel my legs" realizes once again that he has to get away from her, he begins to get to the hallway. JA is running on nothing but adrenaline now, he isn't dieing fast enough for her she follows him to the hall and slits his throat. For whatever reason JA is dragging him back to the bathroom maybe she has the gun sitting somewhere in the bathroom and needs it to make him stop making those noises. She shoots him and wants to cover up her crime so she drags him to the shower and shoves him in it. Perhaps she turns on the shower to clean her traces of evidence from his body. She's trying to clean up some of the evidence by washing clothes, linens and towels. Realizes that the cleanup job is just not possible. JA put's another load of laundry in the washer and amongst it all is the camera. She does whatever she does to get cleaned up herself and get's out of dodge.

His stunned confusion and shock with her adrenaline make it easy for her to carry out this crime on her own.

You're theory is probably exactly how it happened.

I never thought about her probably washing the blood off of herself and in the interim she was washing the blood off of him in the shower. That makes logical sense.

I wonder what she is going to say as to where she got rid of the gun and knife and her bloody clothes. If she is made to tell where she threw that gun, and it is retrieved they would probably be able to prove that it is the grandfathers gun.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:23 am

gpw wrote:I think JA got some pointers or was coached from someone. Gas tanks, murder style, upside down plate, black widow killing style, get him in the shower, location of knife wounds...

I have toyed with this idea myself and it is possible but not very probable IMO. I really believe if JA had some help she would have ratted them out for a plea deal.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:24 pm

gpw, did you see the whole show? If not, here is the link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also, if you have missed any of the trial, you may want to check out the Jodi Library here on CW....all the videos of the trial are there (thanks Ang) plus some other things. Have fun!

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:02 pm

Those tapes of Arias stating that if she did this, she would BEG for the Death Penalty should be played again for the Jury. Also, a lot of people are conveniently forgetting that when one is taking a shower, they are wet, slippery, soapy & completely defenseless. Oh, yes. Did I forget to say that Travis was naked too? Where would his weapon have been? In addition, his shower stall was very small. There was barely enough room to even turn around in there. He was surrounded by three walls. His only means of escape was through the sliding door. Of course, that door would have been blocked by Arias while SHE began her ATTACK on him. To call someone a pig after they've been slaughtered like a helpless lamb is beyond cruel. Trashing a murder victim is not only cruel, it is absurd. My heart, thoughts & prayers go out to Travis & his family. I wonder how Arias supporters would like to be in the shoes of Travis's family? The amazing lack of empathy that I've seen so far in this trial is beyond disgusting. Jodi Arias #2 - Page 2 2488575162
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:15 pm

BL, I hesitate to speak for anyone else, but I don't think that anyone thinks that Travis deserved to die for anything he had done. I agree that he did not act in a gentlemanly manner towards Jodi (even tho I believe that she instigated it), some may call it being a pig, male slut, male whore or whatever. I think we call all agree that Travis was no saint, but in no way did he deserve to die in any way shape or form.

I also don't believe anyone was trying to be disrespectful to Travis or his family.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down