CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:I mentioned in Chat this morning that I had seen a timeline that indicated that Travis' email to Jodi telling her to get lost and calling her a sociopath occurred two days before the gun was stolen. It took me a while, but I found the site again:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out the full text of the emails he sent her on May 26, 2008. They start about half-way down the page.
Thanks for finding this, CP. It makes me sad.

I don't believe the goodness in Travis could ever accept that another person was truely evil--through and through. I think he kept looking for the 'good' in her; giving her chance after chance to prove that she wasn't what he thought she was. Hoping he was wrong.

He wasn't, and he paid a price he never dreamed she would extract.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jodi Arias #2 - Page 39 3366279209

Yes, it's a shame he couldn't have seen this coming. This murder was so very planned, if the jury doesn't see this, then I just give up in our system.

I hope that Martinez is able to show that skit of Jody stealing a folder or sneaking it off the table. Just to show how sneaky she is and always was. That she is not the Jodi that the defense is portraying her to be. It has been shown on the media so I'm pretty sure both the defense and the prosecution is aware of it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:37 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:I mentioned in Chat this morning that I had seen a timeline that indicated that Travis' email to Jodi telling her to get lost and calling her a sociopath occurred two days before the gun was stolen. It took me a while, but I found the site again:

Check out the full text of the emails he sent her on May 26, 2008. They start about half-way down the page.

That's a very interesting read. How do we know it's accurate? If it is then I expect JM to bring it out when he gets his chance in rebuttal. If it doesn't then I think we have to assume it's bogus and isn't accurate
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:52 am

Just heard on IS that there MAY be court tomorrow. Today will be jury questions and Beth K says there may be court tomorrow to finish up the jury questions.

ETA: Beth K says there are "a lot" of jury questions for the good ole doc
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:03 pm

Did anybody see on part three around 2313 it looks like she pops a pill into her mouth. She puts something in her mouth and swigs water after it.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Congrats wrote:Those emails weren't brought up at trial yet, you mean?

If I'm not mistaken, JM still has a chance to call witnesses and present his own items into evidence, but if they're not brought into evidence after this trial is over then I'm going to question whether they really happened. We can't believe everything we read on the internet but I think we can believe everything that's survived scrutiny so as to be admitted into a capital murder case
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:

That's a very interesting read. How do we know it's accurate? If it is then I expect JM to bring it out when he gets his chance in rebuttal. If it doesn't then I think we have to assume it's bogus and isn't accurate
Yep, those email have already been brought up at trial and shown on the monitor in the courtroom. I would think they would be available to the jury during deliberations as evidence.

I didn't know that. I'm glad to hear it. Thanks for the info!
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:29 pm

Congrats wrote:That's what I thought (Re: those emails)

Hi, snow -- Maybe she had a headache and took a Tylonol?

On WS everyone is also wondering why would she take that notepad and sit on it:

Maybe her butt needed some cushion to sit on, lol

I thought it looked more like a folder not a note pad, I could be wrong.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:

Yep, those email have already been brought up at trial and shown on the monitor in the courtroom. I would think they would be available to the jury during deliberations as evidence.

Your right, the jury has already heard them. Very damaging for Jodi

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:34 pm

Now that I looked at the video, it is a writing book of some sort. There must have been a note or something in it that she wanted . She can't take it back to jail with her, so I just don't get it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Sea Ray wrote:

If I'm not mistaken, JM still has a chance to call witnesses and present his own items into evidence, but if they're not brought into evidence after this trial is over then I'm going to question whether they really happened. We can't believe everything we read on the internet but I think we can believe everything that's survived scrutiny so as to be admitted into a capital murder case

Martinez will have a chance to bring on rebuttal witnesses for counter act everything that the defense has brought on. I'm sure they will have their own psychologist (which will probably be much better than Dr. Samuels). But those e-mails from Travis have already been stated and shown at the trial, the juror's are all aware of them. To me they go to prove the stalking by Jodi and are very damaging to Jodi.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next