Jodi Arias #3

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by AuntBella on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:12 pm

I don't know how to get the image to appear in my post. Embarassed Sorry


Aunt Bella

“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” ~Liz Taylor
avatar
AuntBella

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-02-27
Location : Hatboro, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:19 pm

No problem....I looked at the link......hilarious!

ETA: We missed you in chat


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by snowbird on Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:41 pm

She sure looks like she is given the finger does anybody know what question he is answering? How do y'all feel. About the jury's question?
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:25 pm

snowbird wrote:She sure looks like she is given the finger does anybody know what question he is answering? How do y'all feel. About the jury's question?


I think this jury is very astute. One thing for sure, they're not from Pineles County. The questions are basically all going in the direction of her lying to Dr. Samuels. From what I gather, the jury is getting fed up with lies which is not a good sign for Jodi. They don't seem to be buying the "self defense" BS.

I see a murder one verdict.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:28 pm

I wouldn't put it past Jodi to be giving the finger. She has popped a pil, snuck a pad off the table, so giving the finger wouldn't be too far away from her capabilities.

Yah, it looks pretty simular



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:32 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Good ole doc said there is not a diagnosis for selective amnesia in the DSM IV......somehow I found it...lol

Selective amnesia--Ability to remember some, but not all, of the events occurring during a circumscribed period of time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Sounds like selective memory to me. She remembers what she wants to and forgets what she wants to. Yep, very selective.

Maybe if someone would her memory could be slapped back into her head.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:33 pm

I wish he would get the heck off the stand already so the next witness can be torn apart by Martinez.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by AuntBella on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:16 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
AuntBella wrote:I don't know how to get the image to appear in my post. Embarassed Sorry

I tried to embed the image here, but it's too big, and Jodi's part of the picture falls off the page. The only way I can get it to show is to scroll it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sure looks like she's giving the finger to Dr. S.

ETA: If the scrolling causes issues for anyone, let me know and I'll remove it.

Thank you CP.



Aunt Bella

“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” ~Liz Taylor
avatar
AuntBella

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-02-27
Location : Hatboro, PA

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Back from dinner.....did I miss anything good?


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Thank you


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sea Ray on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Do we know what was going on when that middle finger picture was taken? I don't see why she'd do it to her own witness but if Juan was up there doing the questioning, it could have been directed towards him. If that's not the case then I'd assume it was nothing
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:20 pm

IMO, she would do it to him cuz he was doing everything BUT helping her.

(psssst, I think it was a fluke and she was just sitting there like that, but it is way more fun to think she was doing it to her own witness)



Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Jodi Trial day 35

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:39 pm

thank you Ang...moved to the Library
Was there a Part 3 for yesterday? Wait, did the puker mess that up?


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sea Ray on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 am

Ok folks. Let's discuss the After Dark subject tonight: Did Jodi bring the knife to the house or did she get it at his place?

Well, we've discussed this show before and that it sensationalizes in order to fill time and I think that's what's happened here but what the heck...what else do we have to discuss? Middle fingers?

I disagree with their premise that the jury has to find that she brought the knife to the house in order to find her guilty of 1st degree murder. I say no way. Just bringing the gun to the house is enough to convict her of 1st degree. If she goes to the kitchen and picks out a knife while he's in the shower, it doesn't turn this into 2nd degree IMO.

Personally I see no reason for her to bring a knife to his house. She knows his house very well and knows that he has tons of them in the knife block that we've all seen.. It's tricky to carry a 5" knife under your clothes, especially in the heat of summer so I think she knew she could get the knife there at his house. What I fail to see is why this makes much difference?

Also they had a crime scene investigator there on the set tonight who said most of the stabbing had to have occured in the hallway because of the big blood stain there. Well, I say, why not in the shower? We know she rinsed him off afterward. It stands to reason that a good bit of that blood could have been rinsed down the drain. It's possible that the blood stain in the hallway came from his throat getting slit

Thoughts?
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 am

I didn't watch it....saw 10 minutes of it the other nite and that was 10 minutes I will never get back.

My take on the "bringing of the knife business"....if she did bring the knife that is premeditation in all its glory. But, that is not the only thing that shows premeditation for the 1st degree conviction. The car, the gas, the gun, the dyed hair, etc.

I also don't believe that she brought the knife. Why bring a knife that may be traced to you, which would then show premeditation, when you can just grab one out of the knifeblock in the house you are so familiar with?

HLN After Dark is a joke for ratings IMO.

Keep thinking Sea Ray....love your thoughts.



Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sea Ray on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:53 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I didn't watch it....saw 10 minutes of it the other nite and that was 10 minutes I will never get back.


I fully understand. I'm not proud of the fact that I watched it and I won't brag about it in public but I figured you all would understand my guilty pleasure in following this trial. If it helps, I did flip back and forth to the NCAA tournament during commercials... :Smile 9:
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:07 am

My name is Sea Ray and I watch HLN After Dark.......lol
Hi Sea Ray!!!
We should start an support group...wait, isn't that what this thread is???


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum