Jodi Arias #3

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by AuntBella on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:26 am

Sea Ray wrote:Ok folks. Let's discuss the After Dark subject tonight: Did Jodi bring the knife to the house or did she get it at his place?

Well, we've discussed this show before and that it sensationalizes in order to fill time and I think that's what's happened here but what the heck...what else do we have to discuss? Middle fingers?

I disagree with their premise that the jury has to find that she brought the knife to the house in order to find her guilty of 1st degree murder. I say no way. Just bringing the gun to the house is enough to convict her of 1st degree. If she goes to the kitchen and picks out a knife while he's in the shower, it doesn't turn this into 2nd degree IMO.

Personally I see no reason for her to bring a knife to his house. She knows his house very well and knows that he has tons of them in the knife block that we've all seen.. It's tricky to carry a 5" knife under your clothes, especially in the heat of summer so I think she knew she could get the knife there at his house. What I fail to see is why this makes much difference?

Also they had a crime scene investigator there on the set tonight who said most of the stabbing had to have occured in the hallway because of the big blood stain there. Well, I say, why not in the shower? We know she rinsed him off afterward. It stands to reason that a good bit of that blood could have been rinsed down the drain. It's possible that the blood stain in the hallway came from his throat getting slit

Thoughts?

I haven't seen After Dark since they decided to reenact the murder scene like it was a Saturday Night Live skit. But I would think that the Prosecution has presented enough hard evidence that the knife won't make much difference at this point.

As for the stabbing, I thought I read that it was in the hall way that she slit his throat, that she over him from behind and did it when he stumbled. But the rest were done in the bathroom.

I am still shaking my head at the testimony of the DT "Expert", all I can say is "HOLY INAPPROPRIATENESS". There was an old movie with Dan Aykroyd and Walter Matheau called "Couch Trip" and this Quack reminded me of Aykroyd's part playing an escapee from a mental institution who decides to steal the identity of a psychiatrist.

Oh and one last thing, I read something on webslueths that Jodi was caught sending secrete notes to her mother thru that court lady who sits behind the DT. Is this true?





Aunt Bella

“Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” ~Liz Taylor
avatar
AuntBella

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-02-27
Location : Hatboro, PA

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Islander on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:17 am

Hi everyone - I sneak over here from the GZ thread - kinda, sorta following but only just a wee bit! What actually happened to Jody's crook finger? I saw clips of her on the stand being questioned about it but since she can't be believed about anything I was just left wondering how the injury occurred. TIA

Islander

Posts : 261
Join date : 2012-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:44 am

Sea Ray wrote:Ok folks. Let's discuss the After Dark subject tonight: Did Jodi bring the knife to the house or did she get it at his place?

Well, we've discussed this show before and that it sensationalizes in order to fill time and I think that's what's happened here but what the heck...what else do we have to discuss? Middle fingers?

I disagree with their premise that the jury has to find that she brought the knife to the house in order to find her guilty of 1st degree murder. I say no way. Just bringing the gun to the house is enough to convict her of 1st degree. If she goes to the kitchen and picks out a knife while he's in the shower, it doesn't turn this into 2nd degree IMO.

Personally I see no reason for her to bring a knife to his house. She knows his house very well and knows that he has tons of them in the knife block that we've all seen.. It's tricky to carry a 5" knife under your clothes, especially in the heat of summer so I think she knew she could get the knife there at his house. What I fail to see is why this makes much difference?

Also they had a crime scene investigator there on the set tonight who said most of the stabbing had to have occured in the hallway because of the big blood stain there. Well, I say, why not in the shower? We know she rinsed him off afterward. It stands to reason that a good bit of that blood could have been rinsed down the drain. It's possible that the blood stain in the hallway came from his throat getting slit

Thoughts?


I just finsihed watching it now on rerun. What I think is that Jodi did bring the knife for one of two reasons. One, incase Travis got the gun from her she would have a back up at her disposal instead of going to his kitchen. Two, she brought it to throw off that it was more than one person who did this crime. If a person or persons are being murdered by two weapons it would make it appear as though two murderers were involved thus removing Jodi as a suspect.

If Jodi had gotten the knife from the home, I don't see her placing it in the dish washer. She went to the trouble of "supposedly" removing the rope, changing her shoes, her clothes, taking the gun, I really do not see her going to the kitchen to put a knife in the dish washer. I believe she took the knife with her as well as the gun, she knew these were the murder weapons and if she thought to remove the gun, she sure as heck would remove the knife. Seeing as no knives were missing from the home, than I will assume she had brought the knife with her and removed it along with the gun she had brought with her. As long as she insists that both weapons were there at Travis' home, the more she thinks she is getting away with "self defense". Imagine trying to talk your way out of bringing two weapons with you and then claiming self defense?

Now, one other scenerio, she may have brought two different weapons incase his girl friend was there, to also make it appear that two intruders were involved (stab one and shoot the other).

She thought to remove her bloody clothes and shoes, yet she would take even more time to bring the knife to the kitchen and putting it in the dishwasher and running a cycle and not realizing whether it would remove all the evidence? I just don't think so.

As for the camera, she had deleted all the photos and then thru the camera in the washing machine. She thought that by deleting them that they couldn't be retrieved. She also knew that by her being a photographer and if the camera would show up missing that the first person the police would think of was Jodi, so she couldn't take the camera off the premises, so she chose to throw it in the washing machine in hope of destroying it.

We all know how cunning and sneaking Jodi is, we also know that she planned this murder, so therefore I do believe that she took the knife along with her and thought she had planned it out to the hilt. The palm print in the blood was a slip up, she knew she could talk her way out of her finger prints being found but she never contemplated her palm print in blood being found.

And as her own witness (Dr. Samuels) stated when asked by a juror. If Jodi had planned this murder would her PTSP and memory lost have been the same? He said "no", because it would have been planned ahead. Jodi is lying all the way and from the looks of the juror's questions they too know she is still lying as to what happened.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:49 am

Islander wrote:Hi everyone - I sneak over here from the GZ thread - kinda, sorta following but only just a wee bit! What actually happened to Jody's crook finger? I saw clips of her on the stand being questioned about it but since she can't be believed about anything I was just left wondering how the injury occurred. TIA


Seeing as no one has ever come forward to say that Jodi had that injury prior to June 4th 2008, the prosecution is assuming that it happened during the murder. Jodi, when questioned by the detective, while saying that two intruders had come in claimed that the injury happened then (placing the injury as happening on the day of the murder), she then recanted it and claimed that it was Travis that broke her finger months earlier.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:58 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I didn't watch it....saw 10 minutes of it the other nite and that was 10 minutes I will never get back.

My take on the "bringing of the knife business"....if she did bring the knife that is premeditation in all its glory. But, that is not the only thing that shows premeditation for the 1st degree conviction. The car, the gas, the gun, the dyed hair, etc.

I also don't believe that she brought the knife. Why bring a knife that may be traced to you, which would then show premeditation, when you can just grab one out of the knifeblock in the house you are so familiar with?

HLN After Dark is a joke for ratings IMO.

Keep thinking Sea Ray....love your thoughts.


I wasn't watching it, but I get up very early (around 3am) because I turn in very early. I put it on and it is a rerun from last night. I was actually glad I did today because I was able to see for myself and reach my own conclusion as to the way things may have happened. The sink was right across from the shower (for some reason I was under the impression it was further away). It makes it obvious that Travis tried to make it to the sink when Jodi came up behind him and stabbed him, then while he tried to get away down the hallway, he started to collapse and thats when she slit his throat. It really wasn't that far away from the shower as I had thought and it probably would not have been that hard for Jodi to drag his wet body (both from shower water and blood) to that shower to try and remove some of the evidence.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 am

One Wonders wrote:LMBO!
We've seen the finger in so many case's. Felon Casey Anthony, J Lo with her nail polish F U and Chaney Mason a professional at that Rolling Eyes .
If she's doing it on purpose, she thinks she's being a sly devil with her looking forward.

Don't forget Lindsey Lohan

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 am

One more thing, if she had taken the knife from her grandparents home it could have been traced back to her. Therefore it's almost evident that she did infact bring the knife with her therefore had to get rid of it just like the gun. JMO



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by snowbird on Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 am

Does anyone remember the book the doctor sent to Jodi in jail? I would like to look it up on amazon.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sea Ray on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:16 pm

This was never just a shoot him and be done with it crime. She wanted to viciously kill him along and a bullet here and there wasn't what she had in mind. She had some kind of pent up anger or whatever that she wanted to slash him to smithereens. Therefore a knife was essential.

I think that picture of him in the shower with a serious look on his face that we've all seen by now is when she pointed a gun at him. Next she told him to go stand up with his hands up and face the wall. Then I think she pulled out the knife and started slashing him. I think her intent here was to get pictures for her own jollies later. Then he went to the sink to cough up some blood and eventually stumbled out to the hallway where she sliced him up some more including his throat.

I think she's really that sick. She wanted to see that fear in his eyes and wanted it on film.
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sea Ray on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Let's debate one more thing that hasn't been talked about much and that's the lunacy of the premise of her defense. Let's hope Juan spells it out simply in closing but this is essentially it:

She wants you (the jury) to believe that she felt that Travis would kill her for dropping a camera a few feet. Do any of you really believe that'd be a motive for murder on his part? The camera showed no signs of damage. Don't you think if he was that worried about his camera, he'd pick it up and see if it still worked? Obviously it worked fine as there were bloody pictures on it. After seeing that the camera worked fine, do you still think he'd come after her?

Remember that according to her testimony he didn't say "I'm gonna kill you Fing B****" until after he had a bullet in his head. Well, I'd say such words were pretty justified at that point and it was he who had the self defense case, not her

Do you think anyone would buy a "dropped camera" as motive for a killing as Jodi would have us believe? After 5 yrs, she can't come up with a better story than that?
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by inchworm71 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:37 pm

Considering he didn't threaten to kill her when she was slashing tires, breaking into his accounts, sending emails to girl friends, etc, I'd say no...dropping the camera was the least of his worries. I also don't doubt that maybe he did charge at her like a "line backer" while she was holding the gun or knife on him, he did say "f*ng kill you B*tch" and was probably himself in the "fight or flight" mode after she attacked him... I hope the jury does their job right.

Has anyone else heard that Jodi's mother was upset about all the blue ribbons Travis supporters are wearing and the judge supposedly said only family members can wear them in court...WTH?
avatar
inchworm71

Posts : 28
Join date : 2013-02-19
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:44 pm

No Sea Ray, I don't think anyone will buy the dropped camera story.
I am still wondering, after all the testimony, why her defense chose self defense. None of it makes any sense to me. I have yet to see any signs of ongoing abuse.
Juan talked about the possibility of Travis picking up the camera and looking at it. If it was fine, Juan implied, why did he continue to "come after Jodi"?


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:No Sea Ray, I don't think anyone will buy the dropped camera story.
I am still wondering, after all the testimony, why her defense chose self defense. None of it makes any sense to me. I have yet to see any signs of ongoing abuse.
Juan talked about the possibility of Travis picking up the camera and looking at it. If it was fine, Juan implied, why did he continue to "come after Jodi"?


I too do not believe for one moment that Travis attacked her for any reason more less for dropping a camera. If he had intentions of attacking Jodi, when she slased his tires would have been his breaking point.

I don't think that she held a gun to Travis, I truly believe that she got him in a vulnerable position (on the shower floor posing) and then she plunged the knife into his chest. It didn't kill him right away and she proceeded to continue to stab him as much as she could. She may very well have been in fear of her life at that moment (anybody would if they just stabbed someone and they didn't die like expected). The fact that the bullit went thru his temple and lodged in his cheek, shows that he was shot while she was standing over him. It could have been first, but I think she wanted to torture him (like SeaRay says). She had this desire to see him suffer and just shooting him would not have been enough.

She seems to still be in that torture mode, killing him wasn't enough. I feel that every time she says something negative about Travis it gives her a thrill. It's like she is pushing that knife in over and over again. She doesn't seem to be thru with him yet.

I just hope that the jury doesn't buy into the BS and finds her "guilty" of murder one. Someone like this doesn't need to be walking around a free woman.
However, I think she brought both the knife and gun to Travis'. I also think that she was expecting to see him there with Mimi, and they probabaly both would have ended up dead.

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:thank you Ang...moved to the Library
Was there a Part 3 for yesterday? Wait, did the puker mess that up?

There is 3 parts. Thank you for moving the trial to the library.


“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:15 pm

LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am confused... did JA get a 25 caliper gun off of the shelf or is this guy mistaken?


“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by snowbird on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:49 pm

Thanks nan u r such a doll.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by snowbird on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Nan11 wrote:
snowbird wrote:Does anyone remember the book the doctor sent to Jodi in jail? I would like to look it up on amazon.
Hey, Snow!

CP looked that up yesterday in chat, and I saved the link.

Your Erroneous Zones: Step-by-Step Advice for Escaping the Trap of Negative Thinking and Taking Control of Your Life [Paperback] | Wayne W. Dyer (Author)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So that is why she doesn't act guilty, she has been reading her book. What would posses this man to send her this book. He was really crossing the line. He was suppose to be objective, no he had compassion for her so he sent the book. I do also believe he change test scores to make her look like she had psd. I wonder how people deal with themselves when they sell their souls. Didn't he have something on a website about how he could make anything look better for his client. Not those words but something to that effect. I wonder why JM didn't bring it up when he questioned him. Why if he was evaluating her did he have to see her for two years, if he wasn't doing therapy? You would think that someone would do a eval and move on not continually see the person. I will say that he took a liking to Jodie yet not so much as a liking that he didn't inform the jail that she wanted to kill herself. So I don't believe he believed her because he would of had to advise the jail not her attorney.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 290
Join date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by hello clarice on Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:45 pm

HLN's Making it in America did a re-enactment of arias dragging Travis' body down the hallway and into the shower. They used a female producer the same height (5'6") and weight (120lbs) as her.
Travis' weight has been recorded at 189lbs. A man of his height would have approx: 9L of blood in his body. 9L = 9.51q. 1q = 2.2lbs. Even at 189lbs the producer was able to drag him with some effort but without adrenaline, water and blood on tiled floor and place him exactly the way he was found in the shower. If he had exsanguinated after the throat slit, he would have weighed approx: 18-19lbs less making it a lot easier for the bitch to drag him! (Stating this because a lot of people have suggested that a 'tiny little girl' could not have done it.) MOO
avatar
hello clarice

Posts : 16
Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : Beautiful BC

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:41 pm

angiefly2 wrote:LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am confused... did JA get a 25 caliper gun off of the shelf or is this guy mistaken?

Just FYI I LOL'D because the way the guy made fun of JA.


“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 586
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum