Jodi Arias #4

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

76% 76% 
[ 13 ]
24% 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri May 03, 2013 8:21 pm

CP...lol. I was just gonna ask about that. I knew there could not be 3 navel (Naval) Intelligence Officers on the jury.

Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi on Fri May 03, 2013 8:34 pm

Jury has gone home. Resume on Monday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri May 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Thank you Papapi

Because we are watching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Fri May 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Thanks Papapi :)

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Fri May 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Jodi Arias Trial Day 56 Defense Closing and Prosecution Rebuttal Closing

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Fri May 03, 2013 9:06 pm

--I missed most of the D closing today, but did see the 'ending' on HLN just now.

--the spent the entire 4 months going w/ a self defense claim----only to have him end w/------if you find my client guilty of anything, it's manslaughter.

What this evidence shows it is that either what happened is that Jodi Arias defended herself and didn’t know when to stop, or she gave in to a sudden heat of passion…Ultimately, if Miss Arias is guilty of any crime at all, it is the crime of manslaughter and nothing more," said Nurmi as he wrapped his closing argument.

--what??? i'd have a fit if my lawyer closed w/ anything but, "and we ask that you find our client, misssarias, not guilty."

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sea Ray on Sat May 04, 2013 12:17 am

I want to focus on the gas cans bought from Walmart. Fat ass Nurmi had the gall to argue that Jodi took the one can back to a different Walmart. Well as JM clearly stated in his rebuttal, he specifically asked Jodi if she returned it to the same Walmart and she said "yes". Then Nurmi objects when JM brings this fact out during the rebuttal. So not only is Jodi lying here, Nurmi is creating lies to cover for her or he doesn't understand what she testified to. I think this is a huge blackmark on Nurmi whom i've been easy on given the lack of material for him to work with. There's no excuse for him not to know the facts of this case
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat May 04, 2013 12:46 am

Sea. I agree with you. There is no excuse, except he didn't want to stay on this case and he doesn't care IMO.
His closing statement was ineffective. Instead of focusing on her SD claim, he focused on disputing the facts of Juan's statement. My favorite part was when Juan said "When you have the law on your side, you argue law, when you have the facts, you argue facts, when you have neither, you just argue." I think that summed it up nicely.

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Sat May 04, 2013 12:53 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Sea. I agree with you. There is no excuse, except he didn't want to stay on this case and he doesn't care IMO.
His closing statement was ineffective. Instead of focusing on her SD claim, he focused on disputing the facts of Juan's statement. My favorite part was when Juan said "When you have the law on your side, you argue law, when you have the facts, you argue facts, when you have neither, you just argue." I think that summed it up nicely.

I don't mind him arguing but I do mind him making up his own facts. I enjoy spirited debate based on facts. He had 18 days to ask her which Walmart she returned the can to. I despise people who lie about the facts. That really diminishes him in my eyes. I have much more respect for Willmott than Nurmi. It hurt Jodi's case to have him doing the closing arguments
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:11 am

Way past my bed time, can't sleep because some lousy cop gave me a ticket, the first that I have ever gotten in 45 years of driving. He claims I passed a light which I did not. 264.00 and 4 points on my license or go to school to get points knocked off. I am going to fight it. I did not pass a light, he was many blocks behind me, it was raining and dark out, I had my granddaughter in the car. He may have thought I passed it but I did not.

Well just had to vent for a moment, feel better now. Laughing Thanks to anyone who listened.

Back to Jodi Arias.

My honest thought on this is: Jodi wanted to see Travis suffer, she wanted him to hurt, which is why she just didn't shoot him and get it over with, that would have been too quick for her.

As to her being smart enough to come up with a better story? Well, think about it, what other story could she have come up with after she knew she was caught. The pictures tell the time, there was nothing showing of any anger among them. One minute he is alive and in a shower, the next minute he is dead, she is taking the pictures with the camera, so what else could she have said other than she dropped the camera and it made him mad.

The plan would have worked had she not thrown the camera in the wash and left a palm print (that she probably didn't think she had left). She thought she had cleaned herself away.

She didn't kill him when she first got there because she was in hope of him changing his mind about going to cancun with Mimi, and when he didn't, he sealed his coffin.

Nurmi may have brought up some thinkable points to sway the jury but I doubt he did, there was too much evidence to show premeditation.

I vote for "guilty to murder one". I wonder how long the jury will take to deliberate. Also, are they deliberating over the weekend or are they returning on Monday? Anyone know.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:14 am

Sea Ray wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Sea. I agree with you. There is no excuse, except he didn't want to stay on this case and he doesn't care IMO.

I don't mind him arguing but I do mind him making up his own facts. I enjoy spirited debate based on facts. He had 18 days to ask her which Walmart she returned the can to. I despise people who lie about the facts. That really diminishes him in my eyes. I have much more respect for Willmott than Nurmi. It hurt Jodi's case to have him doing the closing arguments

Even if she received cash back (which I doubt) the item would have been recorded as a returned item to the shelf. I have brought things back without a receipt, I never received cash back, I received a store credit and the item was scanned back into their computer. Jodi is lying, she kept that gas can and probably used it to burn the evidence in the desert. JMO

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:16 am

I missed the balance of closing for Nurmi and Juan after him. Had to go to a dance recital for granddaughter. I hope to see it sometimes between tonight and tomorrow as a rerun.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat May 04, 2013 1:33 am

I am listening to you Giz...sorry about the ticket.
The jury has gone home for the weekend and will start deliberating again on Monday. Papapi said he would let us know here on thread if a verdict comes down.
Ang has posted everything in the library...have fun.

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias

Post by jdny1174 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:43 am

There's nothing to deliberate in my opinion, the fact that she rented a car with gas cans is proof of meditation, guilty 1st degree, it's obvious.

jdny1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 04, 2013 8:23 am

angiefly2 wrote:Jodi Arias Trial Day 56 Defense Closing and Prosecution Rebuttal Closing

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Angiefly, thank you for two things, One, for the library, it allowed me to see what I missed last night. Two, for your quote on the bottom of your post "there should never be a time that we shouldn't protest an injustice".

I am fighting the ticket I got last night because I did NOT pass that light. If I was guilty, I would pay it willingly, but I am not guilty and I will prove it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 04, 2013 8:38 am

gpw wrote:Good point Nurmi. Why didn't JA kill Travis when his back was turned to JA in the shower? Makes you think.....

Good morning

She wanted to make sure he seen her...

I also believe Travis didn't know she was there. I think she packed up and left but snuck back in, took the photos in the shower but he was unaware until that photo where he's looking out of the stall with a look of, what are you doing here. Then she stabbed him in his heart..

I don't know why Juan left out the Cancun trip. Bringing with her the CD's of their previous vacations trying for that one last ditch effort to be on again and take her to Cancun. I think that would have driven home the reason of why she slaughtered Travis as she did.

This is why she went there unannounced. I always thought those sex posed photos were from a time before. I never got an answer as to the time stamp on them but either way, this is premed murder/felony murder and hope the jurors are courageous enough to find her guilty of that.

Amazing the entire trial the defense is talking self defense and Nurmi in his closing said, the only just verdict is manslaughter? WTF is that?

At any rate, I believe the jurors will come back by Wednesday..it shouldn't take too long to come to a verdict..

I feel bad for both families but of course feel much more for the family of Travis since they had to endure another slaughter of their loved one..Stand strong, stand tall, Justice is coming for Travis..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:Jodi Arias Trial Day 56 Defense Closing and Prosecution Rebuttal Closing

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Angiefly, thank you for two things, One, for the library, it allowed me to see what I missed last night. Two, for your quote on the bottom of your post "there should never be a time that we shouldn't protest an injustice".

I am fighting the ticket I got last night because I did NOT pass that light. If I was guilty, I would pay it willingly, but I am not guilty and I will prove it.

Yes, I forgot to thank Angie for her wonderful videos..

Also sorry about your ticket. I too would fight it knowing I never passed a light and he was too far behind to know for sure..Good luck
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 04, 2013 8:47 am

ellejay wrote:--I missed most of the D closing today, but did see the 'ending' on HLN just now.

--the spent the entire 4 months going w/ a self defense claim----only to have him end w/------if you find my client guilty of anything, it's manslaughter.

What this evidence shows it is that either what happened is that Jodi Arias defended herself and didn’t know when to stop, or she gave in to a sudden heat of passion…Ultimately, if Miss Arias is guilty of any crime at all, it is the crime of manslaughter and nothing more," said Nurmi as he wrapped his closing argument.

--what??? i'd have a fit if my lawyer closed w/ anything but, "and we ask that you find our client, misssarias, not guilty."

Yeah, I commented on that too. The entire 56 days, the defense is shouting self defense and he goes for manslaughter..BS..this is a premed murder along with felony murder. She slaughtered Travis, no getting out of that by a manslaughter conviction..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 04, 2013 8:48 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:I apologize but I missed the part about the CDs. Can you briefly tell me what that was all about? Thanks

I believe they were the CD's that Jodi and Travis took on a trip or two they made. It appears that Jodi was going to show them to Travis to try and trigger something in Travis and she would try and win him back with them (I think anyway). However, it seems that nothing worked so she went ahead with the murder. But her bringing the CD's proved that she had all intentions of going to see Travis because she had them in the rented car. They would have meant nothing to anyone else but Travis and her.

Very true, and why would she have this CD with her if she had not planned on going to Travis?

She has lied so much, she couldn't keep track of them all.
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 04, 2013 8:51 am

Sea Ray wrote:I want to focus on the gas cans bought from Walmart. Fat ass Nurmi had the gall to argue that Jodi took the one can back to a different Walmart. Well as JM clearly stated in his rebuttal, he specifically asked Jodi if she returned it to the same Walmart and she said "yes". Then Nurmi objects when JM brings this fact out during the rebuttal. So not only is Jodi lying here, Nurmi is creating lies to cover for her or he doesn't understand what she testified to. I think this is a huge blackmark on Nurmi whom i've been easy on given the lack of material for him to work with. There's no excuse for him not to know the facts of this case

I caught that too. Nurmi should have known his own evidence. Jodi said she returned the gas can to the same Walmart and Juan made sure to inform the jury at his rebuttal closing..Good job Juan!
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Sat May 04, 2013 9:09 am

I have said all along that she should have gone for manslaughter. She should have said that they got into a fight (maybe about her announcing to the world that he's a pedophile) and then both of them lost it. It's too late now. It's going to come back murder one but I was interested that it doesn't have to unanimous as to the categories of murder one. There's three different categories of murder one. I have no idea how they sort out the conviction if the 12 jurors are split as to what kind of murder one they come back with. The judge told them to write down the number of jurors who vote for each category of murder one.
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by jdny1174 on Sat May 04, 2013 9:36 am

Sea Ray...yes her defense team should never have attempted self defense, and now that Nurmi has used his closing arguments to go after manslaughter is completely ridiculous and the jury should be smart enough to realize that they've abandoned their own defense. But I wanted to disagree with you on the theory of them arguing that he's a pedophile because I truly honestly believe that the pictures of the boys in underwear never existed. This was a completely made up story, same as the way she hurt her finger, same as her being tied to the bed. She's a sack of lies and NOTHING she says can be taken seriously.

jdny1174

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum