CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ecossiepossie Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

My goodness, she is even accusing the state of withholding evidence
NO

She is one hundred percent corrrect.
Unfourtunately

Not in the way she envisions.

Juan has held back evidence .
Evidence deemed to shocking an predudicial for the JUROURS TO hear before guilt was
Judged Decided .

Now adjudged guilty all bets are of as are the gloves.
You think jAUN WAS VISIOUS AN CALCULATED AN EVISEATED HER ON rEDIRECT.

Wait till you hear his argument for death.
He will tear JODI a NEW ONE

An lets face it if anyone need a new arse its that gall.

An he will also reduce most if not all to TEARS as he speaks for Travis an Travis veiw point thoughts an sheer unudulterated terror as he endured
This barbaric attack.

Stick a fork in her she done.

ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed May 08, 2013 10:02 pm

OMG - "The Jodi Show" continues. I guess I should have expected it. Nanc has already paid top dollar for some of the clips from FOX News which they taped right after the verdict. So now she's using a zimmerman defense, all the world is out to persecute her. I'm just over this. Locker her away. Keep her from cameras for at least a few years. Let the Alexanders find whatever peace still exists for them.

SHUT THIS PSYCHO BITCH UP!
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Wed May 08, 2013 10:25 pm

What a friggin jip funny how that galls mind can switch its self of and on like that?

......Jodi Arrias the Mind OFF?

Q. How was it you managed to inflict multiple stab wounds .
Some fatal some deep some shallow
Defensife cuts to Travons left an tight hands .
Slit his throat fron ear to ear .
An then shoot him in the face?

A.I dont know I cant remember my mind just went blank.
Last thing I remember Is him standing in Yogi Bear stance.
An then the fog rolled in.

Q. Youve just heard the verdict how do you feel .

A.I dont know I just went blank It was a complete suprise to me.

Boy I wish I had one of those switche off brain things
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Interesting question....

Juan said Travis did not own a gun
but
Juan said she committed a burglary by stealing Travis's gun

How can it be both ways?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed May 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting question....

but

How can it be both ways?

This is one of the most fascinating parts of the prosecution, as well as the verdict which was handed down today. Juan knew good and well Arias stole the gun from her grandparents house. Yet he used this aspect of her lies to frame her in her own lies as a felony murderer. It is the ultimate checkmate, a criminal convicted by wrapping them in their own lies. Some of the jury got it (the ones who also convicted on felony murder); some of them didn't.

I do believe this will become known as one of the masterstrokes of prosecuting a hollow, deceitful psychopath using their own lies to build an air tight case against them. Law students will discuss this part of this case well into the future.

Even Nurmi could not figure this one out, as evidenced in his pitiful closing statement when he touched on this aspect of Martinez's rationale for conviction.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed May 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Well that interview on Greta's show wasn't as advertised as it was just a re-hash of the one done by the local tv station but it was still interesting.

It did answer the question of felony murder. It meant that she stole Travis' gun. If that's the standard I would not have voted felony murder. I do not believe she stole any gun.

It's been questioned why her attorneys let her do this interview. I think it's because they're through with her and her antics. I think they're to the point of "I don't care about you anymore. You're on your own now"

I did find it interesting that she thinks the public's opinion on her is split. She's on a par with the Boston bombing brothers in terms of public hatred. She really doesn't get it that she's famous because so many people hate her and it's not just because people have to hate like she intimated. I'm still torn as to whether I want her to get the death penalty. I'm thinking I'd like to see her sentenced to death and have it go to the 11th hour several times and then after about 15 yrs of that have the governor spare her life and send her back to the miserable prison forever.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed May 08, 2013 11:59 pm

Sea Ray - When you say Jodi didn't steal any gun, do you mean she didn't steal one from her grandparents? Or she didn't steal one from Travis? By her own admission she stole a gun from Travis' house and disposed of it in the desert, whether it's the truth or not. That is the beauty of Juan's enigma wrapped up in a paradox.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 09, 2013 12:09 am

I meant that she didn't steal it from Travis. That was a lie. If by felony murder we mean that she stole it from her grandparents then yes, I'm on board but I don't think that's what was being charged. Your paradox explanation is beautifully written and trumps what any talking head has said on TV. Kudos. As a juror, I can't vote that her story is true and vote that the killing was premeditated
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu May 09, 2013 12:27 am

Sea Ray wrote:I meant that she didn't steal it from Travis. That was a lie. If by felony murder we mean that she stole it from her grandparents then yes, I'm on board but I don't think that's what was being charged. Your paradox explanation is beautifully written and trumps what any talking head has said on TV. Kudos. As a juror, I can't vote that her story is true and vote that the killing was premeditated

Yes, I suppose if it is viewed through the purest and most ethical prism of truth and justice, then it does not quite aligned itself with perfection. On the other hand, if I was a juror who had sat on this jury, and I had listened to eighteen days of nothing but the defendant's lies constructed from baseless invention, I might be quite tempted to cast her on the ocean of quicksand with which she flooded her own defense in every word she uttered while sworn under oath to tell the truth, the entire truth, and nothing but the truth.

All the jurors agreed this murder was premeditated. This facet of the verdict was unanimous.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:15 am

Nan11 wrote:My goodness, she is even accusing the state of withholding evidence.

She is probably referring to the letters that she forged. lol

The only evidence that was withheld would have only made matters worse for Jodi, so I don't know what she is talking about. She couldn't wait to give an interview just like the last time. Her words will come back to haunt her just like the last time as well.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:17 am

Nan11 wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:Thanks for bumping that, Nan. I was about to go back and find it.

Here are the AZ jury instructions for the next phase:

Especially Cruel
The term “cruel” focuses on the victim’s pain and suffering. To find that the murder was committed in an “especially cruel”manner you must find that the victim consciously suffered physical or mental pain, distress or anguish prior to death. The defendant must know or should have known that the victim would suffer.

{Respectfully Snipped}

I don't see how Mr. Martinez will have any trouble proving this.

With 7 of the jurors going for both premediated and felony murder, I would say that the jury may really bring back the death penalty, (when that part comes.)

I agree Nan, the state will certainly not have a hard time proving cruelty in the manner that Travis was murdered. No doubt at all that he suffered and saw his death coming.

Last edited by Nan11 on Thu May 09, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected a number typo (in quote.))

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:18 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Jodi Arias talks exclusively with FOX 10 after verdict

Snipped:
-----
PHOENIX -

In an exclusive interview with FOX 10's Troy Hayden, minutes after the verdict was read, Jodi Arias opened up about the jury's decision and what comes next.

"I think I just went blank... I just feel overwhelmed. I think I just need to take it a day at a time. It was unexpected for me. There was no premeditation on my part."
-----

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep, she went into a FOG again.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:22 am

Nan11 wrote:They have shut down her twitter account, but apparently she tweeted out that she will be glad to die because she will go to heaven and be with Travis. (That is not a direct quote.)

She is truly evil, through and through. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 23 3366279209

And how on earth was she tweeting if she is on 'suicide watch?' Maybe when her family went to visit she had her tweets all ready?

What is she trying to say, that the Mormon faith says you can murder someone and be with them in death? She better catch up on her reading while waiting to die.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:25 am

papapi wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Interesting question....

but

How can it be both ways?

This is one of the most fascinating parts of the prosecution, as well as the verdict which was handed down today. Juan knew good and well Arias stole the gun from her grandparents house. Yet he used this aspect of her lies to frame her in her own lies as a felony murderer. It is the ultimate checkmate, a criminal convicted by wrapping them in their own lies. Some of the jury got it (the ones who also convicted on felony murder); some of them didn't.

I do believe this will become known as one of the masterstrokes of prosecuting a hollow, deceitful psychopath using their own lies to build an air tight case against them. Law students will discuss this part of this case well into the future.

Even Nurmi could not figure this one out, as evidenced in his pitiful closing statement when he touched on this aspect of Martinez's rationale for conviction.

You are so right. I bet even Nurmi was surprised at that come back. By the way, was Nurmi in the court room for the verdict? I didn't see him at all. I would have loved to see his face as well.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:32 am

Sea Ray wrote:I meant that she didn't steal it from Travis. That was a lie. If by felony murder we mean that she stole it from her grandparents then yes, I'm on board but I don't think that's what was being charged. Your paradox explanation is beautifully written and trumps what any talking head has said on TV. Kudos. As a juror, I can't vote that her story is true and vote that the killing was premeditated

However, Martinez also told the jurors that pre meditation can happen in a moment, so I think that the seven jurors picked up on that and decided to charge on the felony murder. But they all agreed on the premeditation. So whether some believed that she stole the gun from her grandparents (which is what occured) or go with what Jodi is saying, that it was Travis' gun. either way it was premeditation.

Very smart move from Martinez. I bet Nurmi didn't see that coming.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 09, 2013 6:36 am

We just may have had some juror's that would have needed proof that Jodi had indeed stole the grandparents gun and just may have not been able to convict without it. This is why it was such a masterful way to handle it and it secured that verdict of " of murder one" for those jurors.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next