Jodi Arias #4

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

76% 76% 
[ 13 ]
24% 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by lucy123 on Wed May 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Nan11 wrote:
lucy123 wrote:what did travis do wrong? i thought travis and jodi were in a consensual 'friends with benefits' relationship..am I correct?
What do you mean, Lucy123?

Travis got viciously murdered three times over by Arias. The trial is going into the mitigation phase. Arias continues to torment.

The 'friends with benefits' was a term coined by Arias--a proven liar and murder.

Do you disagree?

Members were saying that Travis was using Jodi for sex; I was under the impression that Jodi and Travis had a consensual friends with benefits arrangement, therefore she was fully aware of the context of their 'relationship'. Travis, made it clear that he did not want a committed relationship with her on several occasions. So I don't see how Jodi was being led on.

lucy123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sea Ray on Wed May 15, 2013 10:05 pm

lucy123 wrote:what did travis do wrong? i thought travis and jodi were in a consensual 'friends with benefits' relationship..am I correct?

What did Travis do wrong? He did do something wrong. He continued to have sex with an unstable maniac. He never should have turned his back on her let alone let her in his house for F-fests as Jodi put it. It's not like Travis didn't know what he was dealing with here. He was told by seemingly everyone around him that she was bad news. His texts and e-mails from May 2008 show that he understood all this. Then after all of that, he still decides that he can't help himself and he needs another dose of Jodi uncovered. This is why I do think Travis had a sex addiction of sorts. I'm sorry he had to pay so dearly for that but he should have known better.
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Wed May 15, 2013 10:12 pm

lucy123 wrote:
Nan11 wrote:
What do you mean, Lucy123?

Travis got viciously murdered three times over by Arias. The trial is going into the mitigation phase. Arias continues to torment.

The 'friends with benefits' was a term coined by Arias--a proven liar and murder.

Do you disagree?

Members were saying that Travis was using Jodi for sex; I was under the impression that Jodi and Travis had a consensual friends with benefits arrangement, therefore she was fully aware of the context of their 'relationship'. Travis, made it clear that he did not want a committed relationship with her on several occasions. So I don't see how Jodi was being led on.

I'd say that consensual friends with benefits is one of the more accurate things Jodi has said. They both clearly enjoyed their benefits (in other words it was consensual) and this relationship at this point was Travis' dirty little secret. He'd been told by so many people to avoid her that he didn't publicize that he was still seeing her. I don't know what any of this has to do with the crime itself though.
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Wed May 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Nan11 wrote:I think it is time to stop trashing the victim, folks.

I really do.

I understand but after all the tears and now that Jodi's been found guilty as we all wanted, I think there is a teachable moment in all of this. Something we can show our kids who bring home characters they shouldn't. We can say look, don't do what Travis did and trust this person. You could pay with your life. Such a lesson could save a life and there's nothing more important than that
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Wed May 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Nan11 wrote:I think the more important issue for tonight is the coming mitigation/penalty phase--as it specifically relates to the murderer Jodi Arias.

I have edit privileges, and I have a ban button that I'm itching to use.

Fine. I think the jury will vote to give her life. What do you think?
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Wed May 15, 2013 10:42 pm

I vote yes. She will indeed want to be fully made up before taking her last breathe
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi on Wed May 15, 2013 10:43 pm

I think I want to wait and see what kind of mitigating factors the defense can present. It should be interesting. I don't support the death penalty, but I will try to understand the jury's decision if that's the conclusion they reach after hearing the penalty phase.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Jodi Arias Aggravation phase and verdict

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

Part 3

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next