Jodi Arias #4

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

76% 76% 
[ 13 ]
24% 24% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 17

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 9:49 am

ellejay wrote:
ishi wrote:
Sea Ray wrote:
Nan11 wrote:I think the more important issue for tonight is the coming mitigation/penalty phase--as it specifically relates to the murderer Jodi Arias.

I have edit privileges, and I have a ban button that I'm itching to use.

Fine. I think the jury will vote to give her life. What do you think?

Death. They will give her death.

--agree "ishi".

--the DP exists for those who have committed especially heinous crimes . (fake) crying about it now (after being caught/and convicted) or saying a heartfelt "i'm sorry" (which she hasn't brought herself to do) doesn't count.

--she planned it out, drove 1000 miles (and did not change her evil mind) and then slaughtered/butchered a fellow human being.

--she qualifies.

--I hope she gets it , her fake "I want the DP" was nothing more than the usual lies from her, she'll be all alone in her little crappy cell w/ no one but her pathetic self for company. one day they'll finally be able to say that she's gone crazy, and it will be true.

--she deserves it.

She absolutely qualifies but will she get death?

She has shown no remorse or regrets a sure way of not getting LWOP...as much as I'd like to see her be sentenced to death, it'll still take decades of appeals for her to get there.

Whatever time she gets to spend in prison, she's lived that much longer than she allowed Travis to live..

I think torture her on death row for the long appeals. Then it could get overturned to LWOP, something she claims she doesn't want. She doesn't want to spend the rest of her life in one place..too bad, she's not in control anymore...now her life hangs in the balance of what mitigation she might use. She won't get up there and confess to her crime, she won't say how awful it was that Travis was killed the way he was..so, what can she use for mitigation?




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 9:50 am

Mitigating factors often times go a long way in attempting to account for an individual’s behavior or to help explain and provide a better understanding of why a particular offense/incident occurred. Although mitigating factors cannot be used to justify or excuse an offense, Arizona Courts are required to take into consideration several statutorily identified mitigating factors:
•The age of the Defendant;
•The Defendant’s capacity to appreciate the wrongfulness of their conduct or to conform the Defendant’s conduct to the requirements of law was significantly impaired, but not so impaired as a constitute a defense to prosecution;
•The Defendant was under unusual or substantial duress, although not such as to constitute a defense to prosecution;
•The degree of the Defendant’s participation in the crime was minor, although not so minor as to constitute a defense to prosecution; and
•Any other factor that the Court deems appropriate to the ends of justice.

In addition, Arizona Courts have recognized numerous mitigating factors that are non-statutory in nature including but not limited to:
•Remorse;
•Love of family/concern for parents;
•Lack of criminal history;
•Employment history;
•Low intelligence;
•Prior military service;
•Disparity between sentences (as in between co-defendants); and
•Prior sexual and/or emotional abuse.

An experienced mitigation specialist can assist a defense attorney in attempting to persuade the prosecutor and/or judge through the presentation of mitigating circumstances that a lenient sentence is more appropriate based upon the individual client’s unique background and circumstances.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 9:51 am

ecossiepossie wrote:So is it death phase today?
An will Jaun have further arguments for the Jury to consider?

Yes today is the penalty phase, after victim impact statements...and Jodi has to hear them face to face, her motion for video has been denied...
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Sea Ray on Thu May 16, 2013 10:04 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:I think torture her on death row for the long appeals. Then it could get overturned to LWOP, something she claims she doesn't want.

Yes, I agree. This would be the ideal scenario.

For her to be put to death, not only will the jury have to go for it, 12-0; the judge will have to go for it. All appeals will have to support it as well as the Governor now and later
avatar
Sea Ray

Posts : 204
Join date : 2013-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 10:07 am

Sea Ray wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:I think torture her on death row for the long appeals. Then it could get overturned to LWOP, something she claims she doesn't want.

Yes, I agree. This would be the ideal scenario.

For her to be put to death, not only will the jury have to go for it, 12-0; the judge will have to go for it. All appeals will have to support it as well as the Governor now and later

I don't believe the jury would have a hard time voting 12-0 for death, they saw through her phony defense and re victimizing Travis slaughtering him a second time in death.

Ultimately it will be Judge Stephens decision to either abide by what they jury votes or do her own thing..
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by papapi on Thu May 16, 2013 10:11 am

I can see the jury voting 12-0 for the death penalty. I doubt they feel anything at all for her at this point other than disgust, though I know they have to consider the true facts as they reach their decision and put emotion aside.

I do wonder if it's the death penalty if Jodi will show any courtroom emotion. She should dance in glee if she's being truly honest (not in her repertoire) about wanting death.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
papapi
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2815
Join date : 2013-03-25
Age : 63
Location : Allegheny

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu May 16, 2013 10:16 am

I think there is a good chance that she will get the DP. This jury seen how manipulative Jodi can be. The jury heard her lies and how she demonized Travis. Jodi is the devil himself in disguise. She actually did beg for the death sentence when she murdered Travis in cold blood.

She can talk about how this will impact her life and her families life, she can talk about how she wanted to protect Travis' image, she can say anything she well pleases, but it wont make a bit of difference. No one believed her lies about Travis, there was not one shred of evidence to back up anything she stated. All she was doing was killing Travis all over again and trying to hurt his family as much as she could possibly do.

Jodi convinced no one but herself, she will rot in prison for the rest of her natural life until she gets that needle, then she will feel the fear that she put to Travis. Jodi has a long hard road ahead of her which ever way she wants to see it, and she knows it, and it's well deserved.

She took a good man off this earth and replaced herself on death row. If I were her I wouldn't be begging to meet my maker because she darn well wont be meeting him because she is going straight to hell for what she did.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ecossiepossie on Thu May 16, 2013 10:37 am

What Nan said.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
ecossiepossie

Posts : 355
Join date : 2012-08-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by CherokeeNative on Thu May 16, 2013 10:50 am

Nan11 wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:But don't forget that Jodi had done this to other boyfriends (just not the murder part). I don't agree with what you say, I don't see where Travis was anything but a healthy young 30 year old man with a appetite for women. He didn't think Jodi was marriage material, he didn't lead her on, he made it very clear to her that he wasn't going to marry her. I do not believe for a moment that Travis ever put a hand on her. It was Jodi that couldn't take the rejection. If everyone out here acted as Jodi did when rejected, there wouldn't be much of a population.

No other person has ever said anything about Travis that wasn't kind, he was spoken very highly of. Jodi was just the "fatal attraction" that everyone tries to stay clear of. However, at times they do slip into our lives without warning.

They say that abused women stay in relationships because they don't know how to get out of it. Well this was a case where Travis didn't know how to completely get Jodi out of his life. She gained access to him when ever she wanted, she snuck up on him and he did fear her. She slashed his tires on two occasions, that should have given him the sense to know she was dangerous, but I think that he thouight that he could handle it.'

No, I do not think for a minute that Travis was anything but a complete gentleman towards all women. Jodi just thinks that she is so fabulous that no man should turn her away especially one that she had an obsession with, because she certainly did not love him. It was Jodi that turned him on to all that different type of sex, she thought that it should win him over completely, but it didn't, he wanted a good girl to marry, not a slut and a three hole wonder.
I agree with you, Giz.

If Arias had entered any other plea but self-defense, none of her lies would have been admissible. None. Making her lies admissible was also the sole reason she took the stand.

There is nothing about repeatedly stabbing someone in the back, nearly decapitating them in a sawing motion, and eventually shooting them in the face that would point any reasonably minded person towards a defense of self-defense.

Enter a ‘paid for hire’ domestic violence expert and a couple of psychologists with questionable records to try to assist the defendant—today a convicted murderer—with her lies.

The defense could have had the supposedly broken finger x-rayed—and showed us the physical proof of the x-ray, but they didn’t. Why?

The state had proof that Arias, herself, forged the letters alleging pedophilia—but the judge ruled to not allow it in as it would have been considered ‘too prejudicial’ to Arias.

We know Travis lost his temper and he called her names. Okay. Bad Travis. Does that make people feel better? I challenge them to look through their own past to see if they have ever uttered a word in anger. And to see if they feel they may have had a reason for doing such.

He took pictures of her behind—to put it mildly. Who is to say she didn’t stick it up there and ask him to take the picture? She wore braids and he liked them. Does this mean he forced her to braid her hair? Or was it all her idea?

We heard the voice of a sexually aroused male that was and had been schooled by a manipulating, experienced she devil. He was following her lead. She asked him to repeat certain ‘strategic’ words. Why?

In whose mind did the idea of the school girl originate? From Arias’ own mouth while she was on the witness stand in her own defense, we heard how much she enjoyed dressing up as a sluty little school girl. She enjoyed it, she enjoyed it all. Remember how she smirked at Mr. Martinez as she corrected him and directed him to use the word ‘giz’ for what was on her face.

The defense played the best card they had, and that was to trash the victim with only words out of the lying mouth of Arias for evidence.

Travis was a 30 something year old man that enjoyed sex out of wedlock. That is considered a sin in his church, but not in society.

Travis was not a saint. He was human being that should be alive today--enjoying and struggling through life like all the rest of us imperfect human beings.

Arias has threaten suicide and romanticized over it since she was a kid. She is in love with the idea. She feels it will give her the last word; a final victory. If she is ever successful it will not be because of what Travis did to her; but because of what she did to him.

Once again, I applaud the jury for their verdict.



I agree. Travis appears to have been a young man with a healthy appetite for sex and came upon a woman who had no problems trying to fulfill both of their sexual fantasies. I don't for one moment believe that he abused her or that he had any tendencies towards pedophilia. Jodi was the abuser and she could not resist abusing him one final time through this trial.


George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 10:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Court minutes..

Jodi's counsel moves to recuse themselves...Denied

Jodi's counsel moves for victim impact statements by video...Denied

Jodi is no longer able to do any more interviews by order of the Judge and Sheriff's office agrees...

What will a girl do?
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 10:57 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I think there is a good chance that she will get the DP. This jury seen how manipulative Jodi can be. The jury heard her lies and how she demonized Travis. Jodi is the devil himself in disguise. She actually did beg for the death sentence when she murdered Travis in cold blood.

She can talk about how this will impact her life and her families life, she can talk about how she wanted to protect Travis' image, she can say anything she well pleases, but it wont make a bit of difference. No one believed her lies about Travis, there was not one shred of evidence to back up anything she stated. All she was doing was killing Travis all over again and trying to hurt his family as much as she could possibly do.

Jodi convinced no one but herself, she will rot in prison for the rest of her natural life until she gets that needle, then she will feel the fear that she put to Travis. Jodi has a long hard road ahead of her which ever way she wants to see it, and she knows it, and it's well deserved.

She took a good man off this earth and replaced herself on death row. If I were her I wouldn't be begging to meet my maker because she darn well wont be meeting him because she is going straight to hell for what she did.




She will rot in prison before she rots in hell..

She won't get into paradise...
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 11:03 am

Nan11 wrote:I agree with you, Giz.

If Arias had entered any other plea but self-defense, none of her lies would have been admissible. None. Making her lies admissible was also the sole reason she took the stand.

There is nothing about repeatedly stabbing someone in the back, nearly decapitating them in a sawing motion, and eventually shooting them in the face that would point any reasonably minded person towards a defense of self-defense.

Enter a ‘paid for hire’ domestic violence expert and a couple of psychologists with questionable records to try to assist the defendant—today a convicted murderer—with her lies.

The defense could have had the supposedly broken finger x-rayed—and shown us the physical proof of the x-ray, but they didn’t. Why?

The state had proof that Arias, herself, forged the letters alleging pedophilia—but the judge ruled to not allow it in as it would have been considered ‘too prejudicial’ to Arias.

We know Travis lost his temper and he called her names. Okay. Bad Travis. Does that make people feel better? I challenge them to look through their own past to see if they have ever uttered a word in anger. And to see if they feel they may have had a reason for doing such.

He took pictures of her behind—to put it mildly. Who is to say she didn’t stick it up there and ask him to take the picture? She wore braids and he liked them. Does this mean he forced her to braid her hair? Or was it all her idea?

We heard the voice of a sexually aroused male that was and had been schooled by a manipulating, experienced she devil. He was following her lead. She asked him to repeat certain ‘strategic’ words. Why?

In whose mind did the idea of the school girl originate? From Arias’ own mouth while she was on the witness stand in her own defense, we heard how much she enjoyed dressing up as a sluty little school girl. She enjoyed it, she enjoyed it all. Remember how she smirked at Mr. Martinez as she corrected him and directed him to use the word ‘giz’ for what was on her face.

The defense played the best card they had, and that was to trash the victim with only words out of the lying mouth of Arias for evidence.

Travis was a 30 something year old man that enjoyed sex out of wedlock. That is considered a sin in his church, but not in society.

Travis was not a saint. He was human being that should be alive today--enjoying and struggling through life like all the rest of us imperfect human beings.

Arias has threaten suicide and romanticized over it since she was a kid. She is in love with the idea. She feels it will give her the last word; a final victory. If she is ever successful it will not be because of what Travis did to her; but because of what she did to him.

Once again, I applaud the jury for their verdict.




Another great post..

I don't know why her defense allowed her to use the abuse angle. The only abuse shown from Travis was due to Jodi not taking his rejection very well. He knew she wasn't wife material. I still wish I knew what Travis meant when he said, you betrayed me in the worse way imaginable? He was fed up with her stalking behavior. She just couldn't handle rejection...

Well, she'll now have a lifetime to think about it. She has to live with herself now until she either dies by injection or old age in prison. Either way, she has to watch her looks fade, cellulite take hold, ass sag...


Last edited by papapi on Thu May 16, 2013 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected quote tags)
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by CherokeeNative on Thu May 16, 2013 11:55 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I think there is a good chance that she will get the DP. This jury seen how manipulative Jodi can be. The jury heard her lies and how she demonized Travis. Jodi is the devil himself in disguise. She actually did beg for the death sentence when she murdered Travis in cold blood.

She can talk about how this will impact her life and her families life, she can talk about how she wanted to protect Travis' image, she can say anything she well pleases, but it wont make a bit of difference. No one believed her lies about Travis, there was not one shred of evidence to back up anything she stated. All she was doing was killing Travis all over again and trying to hurt his family as much as she could possibly do.

Jodi convinced no one but herself, she will rot in prison for the rest of her natural life until she gets that needle, then she will feel the fear that she put to Travis. Jodi has a long hard road ahead of her which ever way she wants to see it, and she knows it, and it's well deserved.

She took a good man off this earth and replaced herself on death row. If I were her I wouldn't be begging to meet my maker because she darn well wont be meeting him because she is going straight to hell for what she did.



George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ellejay on Thu May 16, 2013 11:57 am



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Juror 8 speaks to Dr. Drew


George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
avatar
ellejay
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ellejay on Thu May 16, 2013 12:01 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Court minutes..

Jodi's counsel moves to recuse themselves...Denied

Jodi's counsel moves for victim impact statements by video...Denied

Jodi is no longer able to do any more interviews by order of the Judge and Sheriff's office agrees...

What will a girl do?

--thanks LLL.

--her motion for 'discovery of victim impact evidence' (they wanted the names of counsellor's that Travis's family has spoken with/and their notes etc..)------also Denied.


George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
avatar
ellejay
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ellejay on Thu May 16, 2013 12:12 pm

court today: 10:30 AZ, 11:30 MST, 12:30 CST, 1:30 EST


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jodi Arias sentencing: What happens next?

--snip--

Thursday's proceedings will be run similarly to Wednesday's aggravation phase. It will be a like a miniature trial, with some slight differences.

The defense will go first when it comes to opening statements, and the defense will also get the last word with a rebuttal closing argument.

The sentencing phase is the defense’s opportunity to ask the jury for leniency and present evidence supporting why Arias should be spared from the death penalty. Witnesses may include Arias’ friends and family. Arias could also make a statement to the jury pleading for her life to be spared.

Alexander's family members may take the stand for the prosecution to give victim impact statements. The family's statements will likely be emotional as they describe their loss.

After closing arguments, the jury then deliberates for a third time to determine whether Arias should be sentenced to life or death. Their decision must be unanimous. In the case of a deadlock, a mistrial would be granted and a new jury would be chosen for this phase only.


George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
avatar
ellejay
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 2005
Join date : 2012-07-23

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Thu May 16, 2013 12:56 pm

ellejay wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Court minutes..

Jodi's counsel moves to recuse themselves...Denied

Jodi's counsel moves for victim impact statements by video...Denied

Jodi is no longer able to do any more interviews by order of the Judge and Sheriff's office agrees...

What will a girl do?

--thanks LLL.

--her motion for 'discovery of victim impact evidence' (they wanted the names of counsellor's that Travis's family has spoken with/and their notes etc..)------also Denied.

I most have skipped over that. What gall? Thankful the court denied that silly motion..

I truly can't wait for the victims impact statements and Jodi's having to hear it in the flesh, face to face. Is that wrong of me?

I'll probably be a blubbering fool listening to the family as they tell of their loss of Travis...they've been holding this in for five long years. Time to let it out. It would do their hearts good...

Jodi, would need to beg for mercy/leniency. Usually when mercy is shown, mercy might be given...



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
LiveLaughLove

Posts : 626
Join date : 2013-04-29
Age : 64

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:15 pm

I don't know how LaViolette ever tuned her mouth up to say that Jodi suffered from low self esteem. Jodi is full of very high self esteme, that's why she thought she was going to breeze thru this trial and come out a winner.

Yesterday she was stoac on the stand when the latest verdict was read, she must have heard from her friends of how bad she took the "guilty" verdict so she decided not to budge at this one. But wait till her sentence comes around, I bet she'll budge then.

She may want to hide her true feelings but I bet behind the scenes she is wrecked to no end. With her "guilty" verdict, Travis won the fight (so to speak), he may be dead but she will have a life of pure hell for what she did.

I wonder when the state will stop her from making money from her paintings? That money should go to Travis' family, it cost them just as much as it cost her family to come to court every day, and their family member certainly didn't ask for this, Jodi did.



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 pm

One Wonders wrote:Holy Cow!
JA's attorney's want of the case at the 11th hour???
How is this going to fare for appeals?
My mind is just spinning!

I don't think they can get off the case now, they will probably have to wait until this segment is over. They were paid big dollars to represent her, I don't think they can back out now. However, later, for any appeals, they don't have to do it. I think anyway

Gizmo711

Posts : 1230
Join date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by CherokeeNative on Thu May 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Holy Cow!
JA's attorney's want of the case at the 11th hour???
How is this going to fare for appeals?
My mind is just spinning!

I don't think they can get off the case now, they will probably have to wait until this segment is over. They were paid big dollars to represent her, I don't think they can back out now. However, later, for any appeals, they don't have to do it. I think anyway

You are right Gizmo. The defense counsel will not be the appeal counsel. Very seldom does the trial defense counsel also represent the client in the appellate process. An appellate attorney specializing in capital cases is usually assigned to take over the case.


George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3751
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu May 16, 2013 1:46 pm

Did I hear that the defense is going to bring LaV back to talk in favor of sparing stabbys life? Why in the world would they do that? Did they not see how the jury felt about her the first time. Whatta mess the defense team is.


Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Posts : 3415
Join date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum