Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jordan Davis General Discussion Thread #1

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 pm

I swear Ellejay - I am going to be so disappointed if this guy walks or gets some lame conviction.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:20 pm

They are discussing attempted aggravated battery, attempted assault, etc.  All of these lesser are ridiculous IMO - if this jury are such lame ass pussies that they cannot hold a person accountable for what was clearly murder and attempted murder, I am giving up on Florida and their damn murder trials.  If that happens, people of color need to get their kids out of Florida and move to the West Coast where people respect life no matter the color of your skin.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:39 pm

Apparently a supreme court ruling came down recently that affects the jury instruction having to do with manslaughter? and the judge, defense and prosecution are struggling with how to apply it in this case? With the concern that it will confuse the jury and they won't know how to render a verdict? I haven't researched or read what the supreme court's ruling was, but it just figures that there would be something in the jury instructions that could hang the jury or confuse them. If the experts are mind boggled by it, then what they hell do they expect laypersons to be able to do with it?

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Another thing just occurred to me - the jailhouse letters never made it in. I suppose the prosecution is holding those in the event that Dunn testifies? I don't know - the case is pretty cut and dry insofar as culpability goes, in my mind anyway, but it just seems like there was much left out that needed to be said - its the same feeling I had with the other murderer's case - and look how that turned out. I don't feel like the prosecution did a good enough job impressing upon the jury how ridiculous it is to claim that the teens had a weapon in their car - and on the other hand - I don't even think Strolla made a big enough impression on the jury that his client believed there was a weapon in the teens' car - of course, if he testifies tomorrow....

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Okay - I am all talked out with nobody responding. LOL - be back tomorrow.

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm

sorry cn....went to the urgent care

Because we are watching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 pm

just saw the last of Nancy Grace with John Phillips.. They say the defense call the victims father without telling the prosecution or Mr. Davis beforehand... What an underhanded jerkface. Can't he be sanctioned or something.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:33 am

twee wrote:just saw the last of Nancy Grace with John Phillips..  They say the defense call the victims father without telling the prosecution or Mr. Davis beforehand...  What an underhanded jerkface.  Can't he be sanctioned or something.

Hi Twee !!!  

Not if he was on the defense's witness list, although it is underhanded as you point out. Strolla likes to think of himself as another Bozo from the Casey Anthony days. Personally, I think he has done a terrible job - but I haven't been watching the t.v. shows that discuss it. I simply watch the trial and post on CW, so I don't know what the talking heads are saying.

I think the hysterical testimony provided by the girlfriend was just disgusting - you had a cell phone, but never called 911 despite the fact that your boyfriend just played Rambo and filled a car full of bullets - you ordered pizza and made a large rum and coke and ordered a movie but never called 911, and even after you knew that one person had been murdered, you still drive 200 miles away to make yourself and a damn dog comfortable. Don't give me your crying b.s. The defense appears to be saying to the jury, why not let bygones be bygones, because cops failed to find the imaginary shotgun or stick and because Dunn’s not much of a drinker.

I can hardly wait to see if Dunn takes the stand. I hope the prosecution tears him up.

I can honestly say that if Dunn gets off with anything less than first degree murder, I will give up on Florida Justice System.

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:19 am

--and it looks like Michael dunn is up next to testify after this brief recess.

--I missed the earlier discussion re: the defense "trauma expert", is he going to be allowed or not?

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:35 am

--apparently the judge won't let this trauma expert testify before Michael dunn. (if at all.)

per twitter:

Healey: I've got several problems. First is the assumption of "traumatic threat" which no evidence of yet #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Possible defense witness out of room. Healey says he has "serious reservations" about allowing testimony.

Healey feels dunn's emotional state isn't issue. Issue is whether shooting was justified. #dunntrial

Judge says he has several problems with the proposed expert. Says self defense is not before the jury.

Healey says abuso will not testify next. Strolla agrees and says Michael dunn will take stand next. #dunntrial

--following dunn's testimony, the decision on dr. abuso, the "trauma expert" will be decided.

--it's ridiculous, so what if this guy gives reasons as to why dunn fled the scene, and then the city without calling 911-------he shot at the car killing Jordan (nearly killing them all) before this alleged "trauma" kicked in.

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:40 am

--we may get closing arguments today.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan ·
State wants 2 1/2 hours for closing. Defense wants 1 1/2 hours for closing. #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan ·
1:30 pm appears to be cutoff. If testimony done by then we have Tuesday closing statements. If not Wednesday closing. #DunnTrial

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:50 am

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN · 29s
Court is back with Healey saying he is inclined to EXCLUDE Dr. John Abuso as defense witness on acute stress. @FCN2go #MichaelDunn

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

Jacob Long ‏@JacobLong_FCN  · 1m  
Healey going over reasons he thinks Dr. Abuso is not qualified to testify, including fact he never met #michaeldunn

Rhema Thompson ‏@RhemaThompson · 2m
Judge: Abuso never been declared an expert, has no publications, no peer reviews, and has never spoken to #MichaelDunn

Healey says abuso has never interviewed dunn. Has interviewed dunn's girlfriend. Rhonda rouer. #DunnTrial

Judge: Sustaining state's objection. Abuso will NOT testify. #DunnTrial

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:01 pm

Thanks to everyone who is posting. I read everyday. I am praying for a correct verdict.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 pm

--dunn ready to testify, he's chosen to go w/ the Mr.Rogers sweater look today.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan · 23s
Dunn being questioned by healey before he takes stand. Being reminded he does have right to remain silent. #dunntrial

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:11 pm

--john guy will be doing the X of Michael dunn.

Rhema Thompson ‏@RhemaThompson · 58s
ASA Guy seeking for permission to ask #Dunn about whether he believed teens in car were "thugs" during cross-examination. #DunnTrial

Rhema Thompson ‏@RhemaThompson · 26s
Strolla arguing "thug" question is "a slippery slope." Judge sounds inclined to grant Guy's request. #DunnTrial

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:15 pm

--good grief. dunn will be in the witness box before the jury comes in.

T.J. Holmes ‏@tjholmes · 4m
Dunn is wearing a leg brace. There was some concern about how it would look to have him limp to the stand in front of jury. #DunnTrial

Anne Hillebrand ‏@Michigangal30 · 1m
I don't think #MichaelDunn wanted jurors to see how tall and big he is..Not because of bracelet. #JordanDavis

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:17 pm

G'morning Ellejay - thanks for the updates    

Did you hear Dunn call the State's charges "preposterous"? What an ass - killing a kid and almost killing three others is just an everyday occurrence.

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:20 pm

ellejay wrote:
--good grief. dunn will be in the witness box before the jury comes in.

T.J. Holmes ‏@tjholmes  · 4m  
Dunn is wearing a leg brace. There was some concern about how it would look to have him limp to the stand in front of jury. #DunnTrial

Anne Hillebrand ‏@Michigangal30  · 1m  
I don't think #MichaelDunn wanted jurors to see how tall and big he is..Not because of bracelet. #JordanDavis

Yeah, appellate courts have overturned convictions where the defendant is seen by the jury in leg braces, jail clothing, etc. so they are trying to avoid any appellate issues. I think his size has already been seen by the jurors when he stands as they are entering the room. Dunn is so arrogant, I am sure that will come across to the jurors. I want to see if he turns on the waterworks and changes his demeanor once he takes the stand.

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:32 pm

--oh good grief, talking about his fiancée, dunn starts fake crying.

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:33 pm

I just can't fathom the interest and focus on a 7mos old dog - Oh GOD here come the water works... I knew it..

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:34 pm

--now starts blubbering when talking about the dog Charlie.

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:35 pm

Let's see if he turns on the water works over the murder of Jordan - I didn't see him crying when they were explaining the injuries

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:44 pm

I have got to train Steve better, Dunn comes to the stand and he doesn't wake me....sheesh

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:55 pm

Oh brother - is this exaggerated or what? So that's grounds to start shooting as someone?

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top