CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Has Found Martyrdom

+34
truthseeker01
mom2CK
Batty
Kate1230
bigman
Acura9497
sams
MorganMars
One Wonders
P.I.Jane
Chickenbutt
tmonster
Mickey39
angiefly2
Islander
JaneNY
Nan11
owlsharkny
paperview
axpm
ColoCali
Data Venia
princss6 aka me
Febbie
ForJustice
papapi
Nell Belle
twee
sidewinder
BlueJ
2Merritt
servatugughp
LiveLaughLove
CherokeeNative
38 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Has Found Martyrdom  Empty George Has Found Martyrdom

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 12, 2013 10:26 pm

George can assault undercover cops, batter his fiancée, molest his cousin and at least one other, ignore police directives, stalk innocent people, carry a weapon in violation of his vaunted "black watch" rules, and shoot unarmed people without concern or worry. Unbelievably, it takes a national uproar to even have him properly investigated and eventually arrested on suspicion of having committed murder. Let a black man do the same and see what happens. It does not take a leap of faith, or radical act of imagination, to understand how contradictory the outcome would be.

George went looking for trouble on February 26, 2012, and he found it. Watching this pathetic creature on television, some may feel a bit of pity for him -- a grown-man still playing cops and robbers or cowboys and Indians.

Ultimately, George is a murderous asshole. George will find martyrdom as he is a stand-in for every white extreme right conservative ever accused of racism or racial bias. During the weeks and months since the shooting, the script has been flipped as he became the object of a cause celebre. In this grotesque play, George is the good man done wrong by the system. Trayvon Martin is simply collateral damage, the thug. Those blacks end up dead, in jail, or lying in the morgue for days unclaimed anyway. So what is the measure of a black man's life, one that is doomed to failure, against the shining star and bright future of "good" men like George?

George is a contemptible human being and his defense team is not much better.

In court, George apologized to Trayvon Martin's parents because their child ran into the bullet that he fired. The passive voice was a classic way of evading responsibility, or identifying those responsible for an act. It is the height of irony and insensitivity when George used the term "for the loss of your son," as if he had nothing to do with it and as defense counsel speaks of Trayvon's "passing" as if it were because of natural causes, old age or terminal disease.

Doubling down, George, appearing on Fox News, had the unmitigated gall to offer up the following statement:

“My wife and I don’t have any children… I love my children even though they aren’t born yet, and I am sorry that they buried their child. I can’t imagine what it must feel like, and I pray for them daily.”

George is possessed of a type of self-righteous narcissism and fake-empathy for those people whose lives he has ruined. There is no remorse. In keeping with his belief that he was a tool of prophetic vengeance, George also suggested that it was "god's plan" that he killed Trayvon Martin. Indeed, he would do it again - George would change nothing and his counsel would have done it sooner.

I do not know who is worse: Is George the true villain here, a killer, perhaps mentally unbalanced and a child molester, with a cop fetish priapism who played Dirty Harry because he couldn't let one of "the blacks" get away again?

Or are those Right-wing reactionary conservatives like Sean Hannity and Sundance Cracker, who worship, coddle, and protect George doing so because they wish that they were him, a trigger man, one who got to engage in the most dangerous game, hunting down and killing an innocent person of color for sport?

Or is it George's family? Daddy Zimmerman as a Supreme Court Magistrate and his mother Gladys Zimmerman, a court clerk, who used their positions within the legal system to insure their children were not held accountable for their crimes? Or Robert Zimmerman, Jr., brother of George, has continued his everything-including-the-racist-kitchen-sink PR offensive on behalf of his brother, including by repeatedly tweeting a photo comparison of Trayvon and De’Marquise Elkins, the 17 year-old who has been detained in the murder of a Georgia infant with the caption “A picture speaks a thousand words…Any questions?”

The role of George as an idol, victim, and martyr is both absurd and freakish.

Unfortunately, for many people who live in a society where political ideology and racial attitudes form a type of Gordian knot, they see justice for Trayvon Martin through a lens which views all people of color, and young blacks in particular, as perpetual suspects whose lives, citizenship, and safety are contingent and not absolute.

Criminality is a precondition of our existence for folks like George and his allies. This is especially true when black folks are confronted by White authority...and those who are overly identified with it.

In all, George is likely surprised that he was arrested for the murder of Trayvon Martin. He intimately understands that black life is cheap in America. As such, what is the fuss over shooting dead a black teenager in the street? George still does not have an answer to that question. Likewise, his supporters also do not have an answer to that question either.

This is the source of their love for George, and sincere rage at his arrest and prosecution. If anything, the murder of Trayvon Martin by George should have just been a minor inconvenience for all involved--except of course the victim, his family, and community. He is just a black anyway, so what's the big deal? They die every day in America and no one cares either way.
Consequently, how dare anyone suggest that legal and personal accountability should interfere with George's fantasy play and rent-a-cop, amusement park, joyride of death.

It’s important to remember that George is not a police officer, and the evidence clearly reveals that he is solely responsible for this pathetic display of American culture. And those defending his actions should be ashamed. If there is any law in the land that justifies shooting an unarmed individual after the shooter is the instigator, and a prosecutor can’t get a conviction out of that, then there is no need for police, for courts, for laws in general. We can just walk up to an unarmed anybody, pick a fight, and kill that person when they retaliate. The insanity of anyone defending this is overwhelming.

George was suspicious of many things, and constantly so. He has a long record of police contacts, most over extremely minor 'suspicions.'

He sees Trayvon, calls the police. Other than Trayvon was black, his behavior was not suspicious. Already we have George framing Trayvon as a possible criminal. At this point, and because there was absolutely nothing to suggest Trayvon was about to or was in the act of committing a crime, George could have simply identified himself and asked what Trayvon was doing. However, that wouldn't provide the needed reinforcement of Zimmermon's vision of himself as Lord Protector of the Neighborhood. There is ample evidence to back the claim George took his title and rank overly seriously. Instead, it was George who continued to act suspiciously and stalked Trayvon.

Now it's Trayvon who had every reason to be suspicious. At this point, whatever he did to distance himself from the headcase following him added to George's self-fulfilling and very lax requirement of "suspicion."

George's self-induced irrational suspicion led him to get out of the car to pursue Trayvon, as certainly he's running because he's guilty. "These assholes always get away..." but not this time! Oh no, George will make sure of that!

The call recording has a few periods of a clicking-knocking sound between comments from a distracted George. I would bet the sounds come from George running, jogging, intermittently, and chamber checking his weapon.

Nothing about the call shows George breaking off pursuit and returning to his car. In fact, when George requests they contact him when they arrive, rejecting the idea of meeting him at the mailbox, it indicates the reverse--that his intention was to pursue and then have the police find him.

We don't know if Trayvon hid from George at some point, and rightfully so. Perhaps as he started down the cut-through, he decided to double back to shake George, who he would logically presume would drive around the building to where the cut-off leads. In the 2.5 minutes from the time George ended his dispatch call until the girlfriend calls and the point where she hears the contact and the line goes dead, many things could have happened.

The upshot of it all is George created the situation that ended up with Trayvon's death out of thin air. George's cop/hero wannabe psychosis goes a long way in defining why he acted so insanely irresponsibly---and lied about it---and intentionally misinterpreted a situation to meet his fantasy. But none of that psychological profile excuses what he did. The law may coddle him, but the asshole is a punk-assed coward who killed a kid for no good reason.

What happened on February 26, 2012, is clear to a reasonably minded person.

A kid is walking home through the rain in the dark. A car starts tailing him, obviously him alone. The car stops. The window doesn't come down, no one talks to him; instead, this man gets out of the car and approaches him. The kid has every reason to think he's about to be mugged. The man has been told over his radio not to do what he's doing, not to approach the kid. And the end result of this scenario is that the man gets to claim he was defending himself from the kid? As in "Gee, the prey I was stalking attacked me?"

If anyone doesn't believe that George had a choice when he pulled the trigger, it's because they are not read the evidence and George's own words.

First, let's get one thing perfectly clear. George's injuries were not life threatening. Period. Had George's injuries been life threatening, EMTs would not have let him refuse to be examined in emergency. Had George's injuries been life threatening, George would have insisted on going to emergency. Anyone who would plaster kotex sized bandages across the top of their head to cover a couple of minor cuts that did not require stitches is a mamby pamby and would have insisted upon seeking medical attention. Let's not forget also, that EMTs found all of George's vital signs to be within normal ranges - quite strange given that he had just killed a human being.

George admits that he had shimmied himself away from the concrete where his head was no longer hitting the concrete; George admits that at the time that he aimed his gun, he was sure to move his other hand so as to not shoot it. George admits that he had Trayvon's hand in a wrist lock. And the evidence seems to suggest that George was holding onto Trayvon at the time he pulled the trigger. All of this evidence, and then some not mentioned here, strongly suggests that George was not looking death in the eye at the time he pulled the trigger and blasted Trayvon's heart to pieces.

That the defense will now try and take the law - laws that were enacted to prevent an innocent person from being convicted, and twist and manipulate it to mold Trayvon in the eyes of the jury as an aggressive thug who attacked George unprovoked is gut wrenching and reprehensible.

I firmly believe that George will be convicted of Murder 2. As I have explained in other posts, I believe George committed Murder 1, but I will be satisfied with Murder 2.

When this case is concluded, I intend to join the march towards insuring that the SPD and other government officials responsible for attempting to obstruct justice by allowing George to go free the night of February 26, 2012 are brought to justice.

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

George Has Found Martyrdom  Empty Re: George Has Found Martyrdom

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 am

George Has Found Martyrdom  2855776020

As always, the truth will prevail...I too hope that those who turned that blind eye and deaf ear will fall. FBI/DOJ still has not weighed in... George Has Found Martyrdom  490529750
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by servatugughp Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 am

Well said.
George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813
servatugughp
servatugughp

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Merritt Mon May 13, 2013 10:22 am

Sincere thanks for writing and posting...

The role of George as an idol, victim, and martyr is both absurd and freakish.

2Merritt

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJ Mon May 13, 2013 11:06 am

Excellent post..... very well written!!

BlueJ

Back to top Go down

Post by sidewinder Mon May 13, 2013 12:53 pm

Most excellent read. Thank you.

'The upshot of it all is George created the situation'.

sidewinder

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon May 13, 2013 1:06 pm

George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 George Has Found Martyrdom  2637895743
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Darwinder wrote:Most excellent read. Thank you.

'The upshot of it all is George created the situation'.

Yes, just as W#9 said, he would create a situation to confront the kid. They don't like black folk....this witness knows a lot about this family. I can't wait for the closet full of skeletons to be exposed....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 2:19 pm

CN, I am in tears over your post, you know the truth as I do, I want this idiot to pay for this horrible killing, this child did not deserve to have his life taken, Trayvon is my child, my cousin, my brother and a child of God. I will be with all on board for this. I have a boy 18, and he looks white, his mama was fair, but he knows he has African American blood in his viens and we are a blended nation in my house, you are sooo right about being a person of color, it is a different world for us, red, yellow, black or brown, this shite needs to stop, we are not animals nor target practice. Thank You CN, you are awesome and beautiful. George Has Found Martyrdom  2987530908
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm

Well said, wonderful message, CherokeeN. There's not one damn thing this defense can say that will excuse Zimmerman's actions. From the moment he set his foot on the ground in pursuit of Trayvon Martin he was violating an immutable moral code that protects our children from strangers molesting them as they go about the ordinary business of life.

Bravo! and Kudos!
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ForJustice Mon May 13, 2013 4:37 pm

FLAWLESS!
Thank you for your commitment to JUSTICE for Trayvon Martin! George Has Found Martyrdom  246303941
I would love for you to send a copy to the Orlando Sentinel Op-Ed column.
It was my honored to read your writing George Has Found Martyrdom  713145813 my heart is touched, thank you! George Has Found Martyrdom  1376216197 Your insight is keen, this will stay with me, this is what I will KNOW when I think of the death of Trayvon Martin an innocent teen returning from a short walk to the store. RIP Trayvon Martin we are waiting on the world to change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ForJustice
ForJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Mon May 13, 2013 5:38 pm

CN, as usual your post bring a warmth to my heart.
George is guilty of murder, I want to see the day the court system agrees and put this creep behind bars.

You rock!
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by princss6 aka me Mon May 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Nice job, CN!

princss6 aka me

Back to top Go down

Post by Data Venia Mon May 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Keep telling it exactly like it is, CN! George Has Found Martyrdom  18726956 You rock.

J4T coming soon to a courthouse nearby!

Data Venia

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by axpm Thu May 16, 2013 7:09 pm

GZ had some fed up issues alright. Its a shame that some will stop at nothing to make this man a victim. Happy to be around people who believe that all life is precious. Cant wait for justice for Trayvon!

axpm

Back to top Go down

Post by paperview Fri May 17, 2013 12:30 pm

Thank you CN. Well said.
paperview
paperview

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Tue May 21, 2013 12:42 pm

I only pray that Trayvon's murder is recognized as such and that Zimmerman is held accountable.

There is so much prejudice and racism in the area and within the court system in the area that I fear that Zimmerman will skate - again.

My prayers daily go with Trayvon's family and friends - and the black communities in Florida that have learned to live with and tolerate this type of bad behavior by those in charge - the law and courts.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 8:08 am

could someone tell me if there is a link to the evidence that has been released for reciprocal discovery .. or discovered by the crimewatchers themselves .. can be found.

I'd like to get up to speed asap.

Thank you

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Wed May 22, 2013 8:18 am

article put up last night ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The issue centers on a new report from a state expert just made public Tuesday.

The state's expert voice analyst brings a new type of voice-recognition evidence to the trial.

didn't this "new" voice recognition method come out before they arrested Zimmerman? If I recall correctly, this analyst appeared on MSNBC show and explained the new equipment back then.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneNY Tue May 28, 2013 3:49 am

Hello, all!

I'm new and so happy to have found this board to be able to express my support for Trayvon Martin's family and friends in their quest for Justice for Trayvon. Although not as articulate as many of you, I do share your passion to see that this tragedy never happens again.

CherokeeNative, your opening post on this thread is superbly well written and deserves a round of applause (I'd post the clapping hands, but I'm not very computer savvy and am slowly learning my way around this board).

Thank you for having me and I am looking forward to June 10th!

JaneNY

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Is there a link for all the State pleadings and discovery .. I have the one from the Def. If not, maybe I can get it from the court files directly but looking for shortcut if possible ... thank you

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Tue May 28, 2013 4:51 pm

never mind on link for pleading request ... got one

changing link to the court logs directly:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

puts up all pleadings filed and they remain up ... unlike the zimmerman site where they take down the oldest ones

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next