View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

You do? I don't, what is it?

Look above this first quote to the upper right hand corner you'll see a + and a - under it..

But what would it be used for?

That you like the post.

Like a like button or thank you button...check papa's link, it'll explain more...

I get it now, it's fun.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri May 17, 2013 9:15 pm

The judge will never allow her to "hawk" her art to the jurors. Will she be allowed to even show it...my guess is no.

Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie on Fri May 17, 2013 9:25 pm

Nurmi told the jurours that jodi would talk an show some of her art.
Neither the defence nor Judge objected when he said that.

So I am assumeing there ok with it .

Give her enough rope ectcetera

ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Fri May 17, 2013 9:55 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:The judge will never allow her to "hawk" her art to the jurors. Will she be allowed to even show it...my guess is no.

I was being sarcastic when I said that lol

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri May 17, 2013 10:00 pm

I was distracted...sorry about that Ang.

Because we are watching
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 9:19 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Curious LLL - can she trace and color and donate them to the DV - that's what I was meaning. I think she can donate so long as she isn't profiting from it, but I could be wrong.

The Alexander's family attorney said, he would be filing a wrongful death lawsuit against Jodi, so this will halt any money to go to donations, it probably will go to them. Just like the Goldman's did to OJ...Arizona has adopted the Son of Sam law..no criminal shall profit off their crimes..

Besides the fact, Jodi isn't an abused woman, I believe she does the abusing..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 9:27 am

Nan11 wrote:
One Wonders wrote:I was thinking about 5 years worth of paperwork, so I guess it could be about the right amount for a kook like her.
Yes your right. Single cell with every 15 minute check's on the inmate's.
Well, that's not much privacy; but I still think it is better than she deserves.

I can't quite think of anything humane that she does deserve. I don't know how they are going to put on any kind of mitigation defense for her.

Were I her mother, I would insist on taking the stand and I would simply tell the jury that she was my baby once and I loved her still. I would tell them that her life had meaning for me, and I would beg them to spare her from death in spite of her apparent evil.

If I were on the jury, I think that kind of plea would be the only thing that could sway me. And in the end I'm not sure it would, but I would contemplate honestly before voting.

It appears her mother will not testify on Jodi's behalf. Her mother has been in that courtroom every day. Jodi must have made the decision to not have her testify. As far as I heard, only Brewer and Jodi...

Jodi really needs to take responsibility for her actions if she's going to beg for mercy. Has she changed her mind and now will be OK with LWOP?

She has to be very careful on what she says or it will nix her chance of overturning on appeal. I really wonder what in the world she can say to the jurors for them to spare her life.

Jinx claims Jodi's been teaching the other prisoners how to read. So this might be one positive aspect for her to hang onto. The Sheriff said she's been a model prisoner, after her couple of violations, she's towed the line..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi on Sat May 18, 2013 9:43 am

Teaching inmates to read, is a good thing...although that, to me is not a mitigating factor. All that she has done, just blows that right out of the water. She has fights in jail, she steals pens and such: she is not a model prisioner by any means.

5 years later, per her own words...nothing is her fault...if the prosecution had taken her up on her 'blackmail' she wouldn't be where she is today. If Travis hadn't berrated her, she wouldn't be where she is today...all he had to do was marry her, and do her everything she wanted. What a great life!

Don't think anything is saving her. Hope Daryl backs out of standing up for her on the stand. It will not him any favors. Jodi wont allow her mother to talk for her...too many skeletons in that closet...Juan is good at finding them isn't he?

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 10:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 10:14 am

Nan11 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks so much for this, LLL. I hope you don't mind that I did a screen capture for a part of it.

Not at all, Nan...amazing, isn't it...

Show up for court dressed like that? Sheesh, couldn't she get a better witness...unfrigginbelievable....
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 10:28 am

Nan11 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:Not at all, Nan...amazing, isn't it...

Show up for court dressed like that? Sheesh, couldn't she get a better witness...unfrigginbelievable....
I think they really, really must be desperate. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My soul, someone even offered the poor girl a sweater. It must have been bad. :Zombi:

I don't know whether to laugh or cry for her. (The witness.)

Desperation is one thing, to show you have no class is another..I think Jodi has no real character witnesses to come to her defense.

She wants the DP anyway, so why the change of heart?

Why won't she let her own mother beg for mercy to keep her daughter alive?

LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 10:39 am

Produced by Jonathan Leach, Josh Gelman, Tom Seligson and Jamie Stolz

"48 Hours" first introduced viewers to Jodi Arias in 2009, when she sat down to talk shortly after being arrested and charged with the murder of her ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander. Since then, she has become a national sensation, the focus of newspaper and magazine profiles and the subject of 24-hour cable news coverage.

"48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher interviewed Arias at the Estrella Jail four-and-a-half years ago, when she agreed to tell CBS News her story of how Alexander had been murdered -- an interview which, for the first time in the history of "48 Hours", was used as evidence in a death penalty trial.

During the three-hour interview, Arias told Maher a tale of secret intimacy, the drama of masked intruders and, ultimately, a desperate escape. It was an incredible story.

As it turned out, that incredible story was an incredible lie. At her trial, Jodi Arias told the world a new story, weaving a tale of fear and abuse.

"48 Hours" returns to our first meetings with Arias for insight into the mind of a killer.

Video: "48" Hours producer on meeting Jodi Arias

Like Casey Anthony and O.J. Simpson before her, Jodi Arias captured the attention of the country. Now, looking back at these interviews, it would appear that Arias thought she could fool everyone. But in the end, Jodi Arias could not have been more wrong.

"I have nothing but time on my hands to think. And that's when I really begin to try and remember and relive that day. And-- and then, it just gets so horrible that I shut it out and I don't want to think about it," Arias told "48 Hours".

Last night ID channel had Obession: The Jodi Arias story...this one focused on the verdict..

LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 10:42 am

Exclusive: Kirk Nurmi visits Jodi in jail

By AJ Willingham

updated 5:43 PM EDT, Fri May 17, 2013

NEED TO KNOW
•Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi leaves the Estrella Jail
•Arias will address the jury when the penalty phase of her trial continues Monday. Watch it live on HLN.

Exclusive: Travis photo not used in court

His headstone...State was not allowed to show it...
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sat May 18, 2013 11:03 am

I wonder why they found the headstone objectionable? They were allowed to show his throat - but not his headstone? I should be able to recognize why, but for the life of me I can't.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 11:25 am

Nan11 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:I wonder why they found the headstone objectionable? They were allowed to show his throat - but not his headstone? I should be able to recognize why, but for the life of me I can't.
I'm guessing, but I think it is because the headstone would be considered too prejudical to Arias as she could only be considered the 'alleged' murderer at the time. (They weren't even allowed to say Travis was murdered, they had to say killed. Some of this was addressed through pre-trial motions.)

The reason for showing some of the earlier pictures was due to the fact that the prosecution had the right to show how Travis died and the crime scene, but only to a limit. And they were introduced through expert testimony.

Even the fact that his throat was sawed, was not allowed to be said until mitigation.

That probably doesn't make any sense, but I gave it a shot anyway. Laughing

LOL...

As of this moment, Jodi is a convicted murderer...they should have been allowed to show his headstone that sits upon his grave...but of course, too prejudicial to the convicted murderess..

Makes no sense but it is what it is..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 11:26 am

Nan11 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:Produced by Jonathan Leach, Josh Gelman, Tom Seligson and Jamie Stolz

Last night ID channel had Obession: The Jodi Arias story...this one focused on the verdict..

{Respectfully Snipped}

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks so much for this, LLL! Your link also contains the direct link to their progam on Arias. (I'll add it at the below.)

Well, where's my KUDOS...get that green line going, will ya'
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi on Sat May 18, 2013 11:34 am

zesmi wrote:Teaching inmates to read, is a good thing...although that, to me is not a mitigating factor. All that she has done, just blows that right out of the water. She has fights in jail, she steals pens and such: she is not a model prisioner by any means.

5 years later, per her own words...nothing is her fault...if the prosecution had taken her up on her 'blackmail' she wouldn't be where she is today. If Travis hadn't berrated her, she wouldn't be where she is today...all he had to do was marry her, and do her everything she wanted. What a great life!

Don't think anything is saving her. Hope Daryl backs out of standing up for her on the stand. It will not him any favors. Jodi wont allow her mother to talk for her...too many skeletons in that closet...Juan is good at finding them isn't he?

Hi! zesmi! Great opening post! Welcome to Crime Watchers! We're small, but there's really great conversation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend

papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum