Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 11:53 am

Nan11 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:
Nan11 wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:Produced by Jonathan Leach, Josh Gelman, Tom Seligson and Jamie Stolz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last night ID channel had Obession: The Jodi Arias story...this one focused on the verdict..

{Respectfully Snipped}

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks so much for this, LLL! Your link also contains the direct link to their progam on Arias. (I'll add it at the below.)

Well, where's my KUDOS...get that green line going, will ya'
How could I forget!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And very well deserved, I sincerely add!

LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi on Sat May 18, 2013 11:55 am

@ LLL - You're racking up those star points. I gotta get busy! LOL Did you see how CN is beggin' people in her siggy for points? Haha, we need to show her it's quality, not whining, that gets that green ball rolling.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 11:59 am

papapi wrote:@ LLL - You're racking up those star points. I gotta get busy! LOL Did you see how CN is beggin' people in her siggy for points? Haha, we need to show her it's quality, not whining, that gets that green ball rolling.

I keep forgetting myself to give a kudos...will make a mental note for the future...

LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Patti Womack with Jodi's mother...don't know what's so hysterical...
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sat May 18, 2013 1:11 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Nan11 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:I wonder why they found the headstone objectionable? They were allowed to show his throat - but not his headstone? I should be able to recognize why, but for the life of me I can't.
I'm guessing, but I think it is because the headstone would be considered too prejudical to Arias as she could only be considered the 'alleged' murderer at the time. (They weren't even allowed to say Travis was murdered, they had to say killed. Some of this was addressed through pre-trial motions.)

The reason for showing some of the earlier pictures was due to the fact that the prosecution had the right to show how Travis died and the crime scene, but only to a limit. And they were introduced through expert testimony.

Even the fact that his throat was sawed, was not allowed to be said until mitigation.

That probably doesn't make any sense, but I gave it a shot anyway. Laughing

LOL...

As of this moment, Jodi is a convicted murderer...they should have been allowed to show his headstone that sits upon his grave...but of course, too prejudicial to the convicted murderess..

Makes no sense but it is what it is..

I "get it" that they could not show the headstone during the trial before she was convicted, but at the mitigation stage, I am not understanding the objection - and since we haven't seen what the objection was - we have no way of figuring it out. I agree with you LLL, it makes no sense.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sat May 18, 2013 1:14 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't care at what stage of the trial this was at, this form of conduct is so disrespectful to the sanctity of the judicial process. There is absolutely no reason why anyone, especially on the defense's side, should be laughing during the proceedings.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat May 18, 2013 1:34 pm

--slideshow of stabby's cell.

Jodi Arias Cell Mark by Pink Sheets, Cat Picture and Optimist Magazine

A look inside where Arias is awaiting sentencing for killing Travis Alexander.

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat May 18, 2013 1:44 pm

--the article isn't up yet, but it appears that Jodi might lose access to her BFF Donovan..

AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement.
Will post link ASAP.

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat May 18, 2013 1:55 pm

--short clip of the 1st interview skanky gave while still in jail in Yreka.

--she sure has changed in the last 5 years.

Extra: Meeting Jodi Arias
May 17, 2013

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 2:47 pm

ellejay wrote:--the article isn't up yet, but it appears that Jodi might lose access to her BFF Donovan..

AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement.
Will post link ASAP.

I mentioned this to someone on twitter, next thing I know she's being investigated. It's a known fact, one felon cannot be in the company of another felon..but these guys seem to not respect the law..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Jodi is disgustingly vain...she thinks this song is about her! Razz

She's a pathological liar..my how things changed..
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi on Sat May 18, 2013 3:03 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
ellejay wrote:--the article isn't up yet, but it appears that Jodi might lose access to her BFF Donovan..

Will post link ASAP.

I mentioned this to someone on twitter, next thing I know she's being investigated. It's a known fact, one felon cannot be in the company of another felon..but these guys seem to not respect the law..

Donavan is the one who's been sitting near the Arias family, looking like a big ol' toad ready to tongue snatch a fly? I thought I head she was also Jodi's Twitter proxy. None of that seems right to me. If Jodi isn't allowed access to a computer, then it should also be illegal to act as her internet "proxy", imo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"George Zimmerman did not shoot Trayvon Martin because he had to. He shot him for the worst of all reasons, because he wanted to." John Guy, Esq., ASA, Florida
""Trayvon was a person, he had heart, he had love, he had a lot of love. Judging him out of a picture...naw." Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon Martin's friend

papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 3:10 pm

papapi wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:

Will post link ASAP.

Donavan is the one who's been sitting near the Arias family, looking like a big ol' toad ready to tongue snatch a fly? I thought I head she was also Jodi's Twitter proxy. None of that seems right to me. If Jodi isn't allowed access to a computer, then it should also be illegal to act as her internet "proxy", imo.

That's the one..

I think she looks like a man..

I'm guessing the twitter account will be defunct..Donovan might be joining Jodi in Estrella jail, that is, until she is finally sentenced...
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove on Sat May 18, 2013 3:21 pm

I'm sitting here watching NG doing Jodi..

Her after verdict interview she calls Travis a hypocrite. Troy asks her about the pedophilia and she says, well, he is fantasizing about a 12 y/o, that's a pedophile...

How dare she continue to trash her victim. I still feel she set this entire fantasy sex talk about a young girl. She had this in her mind from when she first recorded the phone sex to use as her flimsy self defense claim..she knew she was going to harm Travis...if he didn't give her another chance and go with him to Cancun..

So this tells me, don't look for Jodi to take responsibility, to act remorseful or regretful, she still believes she's an abused woman and Travis had this secret to be with children.

May she rot in prison before she rots in hell...
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 18, 2013 4:08 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:I'm sitting here watching NG doing Jodi..

Her after verdict interview she calls Travis a hypocrite. Troy asks her about the pedophilia and she says, well, he is fantasizing about a 12 y/o, that's a pedophile...

How dare she continue to trash her victim. I still feel she set this entire fantasy sex talk about a young girl. She had this in her mind from when she first recorded the phone sex to use as her flimsy self defense claim..she knew she was going to harm Travis...if he didn't give her another chance and go with him to Cancun..

So this tells me, don't look for Jodi to take responsibility, to act remorseful or regretful, she still believes she's an abused woman and Travis had this secret to be with children.

I totally agree, she totally fabricated that story about pictures of little boys. She went overboard and that's why it wasn't believed. But I heard previously that she had threatened the prosecution with this in hope of getting a plea deal. So I guess it pizzed her off when the prosecution denied her request so she went way out there with her lies. Lies, that I believe cost her the case completely. I see the DP coming in her direction and most likely due to trashing Travis over and over again after she slaughtered him. That wouldn't sit to kindly with anyone.

And when this case is over Jodi will blame the prosecution for all the lies that were told by Jodi. She will never take blame for anything. That's why she is stressed out due to the verdict, she never thought the jury would go against her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 18, 2013 7:27 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:I'm sitting here watching NG doing Jodi..

Jodi doesn't believe those stories, she wants everyone else to believe them. It's killing her that she was found guilty of "first degree", that was an indication that she was not believed, so she has to continue these lies until someone says they believe her. And i'm sure she has had some followers that built up her ego and said they believed her lies, but Jodi knows the truth. Jodi knows that Travis never laid a hand on her. Travis never was looking at pictures of little boys. Travis never borrowed money from Jodi (i'm sure it was the other way around). Jodi had five years in jail to concoct a story that she thought would be believable (I guess she's not as smart as she thinks).

Jodi knows now that her life is over, she will spend the rest of it in prison and be carried out in a box.

The only thing Jodi had was a taped sex conversation between two consenting adults, thats it, nothing else. And from that tape she derived at all those other lies she made up along the way. It was like she was saying "if this don't get them, then this will". This is why no one (other than her family and two friends) feel an ounce of sympathy for Jodi.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat May 18, 2013 7:53 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--her again that same day, as soon as juan gets up to cross the witness, she acts bored/ gives him the finger.....not surprising this is what they can come up w/ for a character witness for stabby.

--@ approx. 10 seconds.

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sat May 18, 2013 8:38 pm

I can only imagine what Jodi put poor Travis through. She is devious and she has shown the whole nation just how devious she can get. I can only imagine why Travis wrote her that nasty e-mail, she must have given him a sample of what lies she could say about him to ruin him.

It's obvious that she deliberatly recorded their sex conversation to blackmail Travis in some way with it.

This woman needed to be stopped, it's just sad that it had to be at Travis' expense.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahMan on Sat May 18, 2013 9:48 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:I can only imagine what Jodi put poor Travis through. She is devious and she has shown the whole nation just how devious she can get. I can only imagine why Travis wrote her that nasty e-mail, she must have given him a sample of what lies she could say about him to ruin him.

It's obvious that she deliberatly recorded their sex conversation to blackmail Travis in some way with it.

This woman needed to be stopped, it's just sad that it had to be at Travis' expense.

I agree. Jodi is like a troll. She thinks she's foolin' people but she ain't. (Trolls are like that! LOL)

It was satisfying to watch her squirm in her seat as the jury found her guilty AND cruel.

"Simple minds  have always confused great honesty with great rudeness"
~ Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes

Disclaimer: I will not accept the premise that Trayvon is guilty of a crime without sufficient proof. For justice to be served, Trayvon's right to be presumed innocent is as necessary as Zimmerman's.

If Trayvon's presumption of innocence is abandoned then I will not accept an argument here or verdict there as legitimate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NoahMan

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sat May 18, 2013 9:52 pm

This Womack chick is scuz - and she has the nerve to give Juan the finger while the trial is be broadcast nation wide? OMG Well, it just goes to show what kind of trash would support a murderer. Poor Travis. He should have obtained a restraining order against her the moment she started slashing tires.

@DarkMan - I saw your earlier post. Don't you just love how we didn't distort your avatar? We saved that for the torture we give the little voodoo doll with your Avatar on it. If you had really wanted to chat with me, you should have done so via PM here on the forum while you had the chance. Oh, well, too bad, so sad. Now scurry off to be with your brothern cockroaches DumbfrmHell, ArtFart and RumpHole....

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top