Jodi Arias #4

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by twee on Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:14 am

Sea Ray wrote:Good move by the judge.

I would have preferred the judge scold her a bit for her cold and pompous testimony today and basically tell her that's why she's not rehabilitatable (is that a word?) but whatever. I'm sure Jodi will continue appeals for the rest of her life but that'll only serve to get her hopes up and slash 'em down again. She is one mentally sick person

My understanding is she gets one "free" appeal, any more she has to pay.... poor lil thang

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:06 am

twee wrote:

I would have preferred the judge scold her a bit for her cold and pompous testimony today and basically tell her that's why she's not rehabilitatable (is that a word?) but whatever. I'm sure Jodi will continue appeals for the rest of her life but that'll only serve to get her hopes up and slash 'em down again. She is one mentally sick person

My understanding is she gets one "free" appeal, any more she has to pay....   poor lil thang

Sounds fine to me. Although clunky and slow the system did work with this case. She got what she deserved. At every point, she did not sway anyone, the police, the juries and the judge. They all saw through her just like all of us did
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:02 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
twee wrote:

My understanding is she gets one "free" appeal, any more she has to pay....   poor lil thang

Sounds fine to me. Although clunky and slow the system did work with this case. She got what she deserved. At every point, she did not sway anyone, the police, the juries and the judge. They all saw through her just like all of us did

Agreed she got what she deserved but there were still fools who believed she was abused and Travis deserved to die. Remember Juror #17...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:49 pm

Hi guys.....just wanted to let you know that CN and I will be revamping the forum page soon. Any ideas? I was thinking about a Cold Case topic. Where we can check out cold cases and post any updates. Also a Where are they now kinda topic. We can use that to follow acquitted/absolved defendants....ie, GZ, CA, Adam Kaufman, John Goodman etc.
Are there any cases you would like to see? Or any thoughts on what topics you would like to see?
Thanks.

And yes, JA got what she deserved. Unlike Travis.

Because we are watching
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri May 06, 2016 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-snipped....more at link-

Notorious murderer Jodi Arias 'finds love behind bars and is even planning a prison wedding' as she serves life for brutal killing of her boyfriend
Jodi Arias has fallen in love with one of her many admirers, sources claim
The notorious killer has been planning a 'fairytale' wedding behind bars
Friends say she's inundated with messages from men and receives marriage proposals 'on a weekly basis'
Arias hopes to wed the man, who hasn't been named, wearing a fitted dress, diamond and gold wedding band and holding a bouquet
She is said to want all of her friends and family to be able to attend the day
Arizona state bars inmates from wearing gowns or jewelry at weddings
Ceremonies are 15 minutes, held in the prison cafeteria with a few cupcakes for a wedding cake
But a prison minister admitted rules are often bent for the inmates
Arias also hopes to have children sources say although the state bans conjugal visits
The 35-year-old was sentenced to life in prison in 2013 for boyfriend Travis Alexander's murder in 'a jealous rage'
Alexander was stabbed 30 times, slit in the throat, and shot in the forehead

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Mon May 09, 2016 1:44 am

She is so fn delusional... She isn't even an ideal prisoner... And if she does get preggers than that prison needs to be investigated. JMO but it is a right opinion :)

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Wed May 11, 2016 2:41 pm

Hi twee. I am still around. CN has been having a hard time, but I am going to try and convince her to check back in here.
Jodi is delusional. I doubt she will ever get pregnant, or married for that matter.
Nice to see you.

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Wed May 11, 2016 8:24 pm

I check back periodically So if you start up I will be here....

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Wed May 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Thank you. Your loyalty is very appreciated.

Because we are watching
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: