Fayetteville man guilty of killing Shaniya Davis, not of raping her

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fayetteville man guilty of killing Shaniya Davis, not of raping her

Post by ellejay on Thu May 23, 2013 5:02 pm

O/T

Nicole Carr ‏@NicoleCarrABC11 20m
#Breaking McNeill found guilty of first degree murder #ShaniyaDavis

#breaking: McNeill also found guilty of 1st degree kidnapping, sexual offense of a child... #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

#breaking mcneill also found guilty of indecent liberties w a child, sexual servitude and human trafficking of a child #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

#breaking Lastly, McNeill only found not guilty of 1/7 counts, rape of a child #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by angiefly2 on Thu May 23, 2013 5:42 pm

ellejay wrote:O/T

#breaking: McNeill also found guilty of 1st degree kidnapping, sexual offense of a child... #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

#breaking mcneill also found guilty of indecent liberties w a child, sexual servitude and human trafficking of a child #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

#breaking Lastly, McNeill only found not guilty of 1/7 counts, rape of a child #ShaniyaDavis #ABC11

Thank you ellejay! I am so happy to hear this. did you happen to catch is he was sentenced yet or not? I really wonder why he wasn't found guilty of rape though??? IIRC she was with her sister (or step sister) and she was intoxicated (or do I have the wrong case?) and under age... so wouldn't that be rape?

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by angiefly2 on Thu May 23, 2013 5:59 pm

Nan11 wrote:Maybe we should start a thread on that other case you all are talking about?

I would like to Nan, I think that's a great idea, but I guess we'd only be following sentencing and appeals if he appeals the verdict. IIRC the case has been going on for quite some time now.

“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”
― Elie Wiesel

angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Thu May 23, 2013 6:19 pm

angiefly2 wrote:
ellejay wrote:O/T

Thank you ellejay! I am so happy to hear this. did you happen to catch is he was sentenced yet or not? I really wonder why he wasn't found guilty of rape though??? IIRC she was with her sister (or step sister) and she was intoxicated (or do I have the wrong case?) and under age... so wouldn't that be rape?

--the state is also going for the DP in shaniya's case as well.

--the sentencing phase testimony begins Tuesday.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The eight-man, four-woman jury found Mario Andrette McNeill, 33, guilty of first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping, sexual offense of a child, indecent liberties with a child, human trafficking and sexual servitude.

Jurors will return next Tuesday to hear evidence before deciding whether McNeill should be sentenced to death or life in prison without parole.

--and then we'll have her trial.

Investigators say Shaniya's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, sold her daughter to McNeill to pay off a drug debt. Antoinette Davis is charged with first-degree murder, indecent liberties with a child, felony child abuse, felony sexual servitude, rape of a child, sexual offense of a child by an adult offender, human trafficking and making a false police report.

She will be tried after McNeill's case is over, but prosecutors aren't seeking the death penalty against her.

George Zimmerman is a BULLY, a COWARD, a RACIST, a LIAR, a THIEF and a MURDERER.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum