Updates

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:12 am

Hi everyone! Finally figured this out....lol. Let's see....you all knew I was in NY, but we finally got moved back to AZ. Our house was being rented and when we returned it was trashed. We have spent the last year trying to make it livable again. There is not a wall that has not seen a paint brush. Had to replace appliances, carpets, and floors. Finally got it all done and just finished with new countertops, backsplash, sink and faucet in the kitchen.

My son and gr dgts were with us for a year, but now are in their own home. I have since redecorated one room as a guest room and one as my craft room. I have wanted one forever!

My life is pretty boring and I do miss seeing you all every day and discussing cases. Hope you are all well and can't wait to read all the updates.

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Because we are watching

:dmx:
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Updates

Post by twee on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:11 pm

Hi! After that last trial I had a hard time getting over it (better now). I live with my son and do mostly crochet. Was told this past week that I am expecting my 12th grandchild, this time it is a boy. That makes 10 girls and 2 boys. I keep busy. Can't wait to hear from everyone.

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:11 pm

twee, I also spend my days crocheting. I am currently working on a blanket that has a girls soccer logo on it. My son is a high school teacher and the girls soccer coach. He always wants a blanket for fundraising. What is it you make?

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Right now I started working on a baby afghan using tunsian entrelac.. I am quite pleased with it. I also crochet for Project Linus, and making baby hats for a local hospital. I have three "boys" of which I am proud... My biggest prayer when they were younger is that they wouldn't be in prision before 18 lol

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:55 pm

I usually make blankets using the afghan stitch, which may be the tunsian stitch. I change colors as needed to make the logo then cross stitch words, if needed. I wish I knew how to post a picture here.

P.S. I sent you a PM

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:04 am

People, people, people. I see you sneaking in and reading or just prowling around.....lololol  
Stop by, say hi and start posting. Or if you need a thread about a case you are interested in, post it or PM me or CN.

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:35 am

Maybe if I do a dance    
Tell a joke    
Cook a meal    
Or throw a party            

Someone will talk to me and twee.....

I am cracking me up. I had forgotten how fun this is.  

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:26 am

I agree CB

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:08 am

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:People, people, people. I see you sneaking in and reading or just prowling around.....lololol  
Stop by, say hi and start posting. Or if you need a thread about a case you are interested in, post it or PM me or CN.

If you saw me, that means I'm not that sneaky. LOL! I know I've been AWOL but I do like to check in now and then and see what's going on. It's been pretty quiet here. I did have a hard time getting past the Zimmerman verdict so I kind of went to watching too much reality TV and trying to distance myself from criminal cases... but I couldn't completely stay away. We spent too much time together during that trial.

So anyway... Hi everybody!!

Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:37 pm

Omachka, so good to see you. I know people had a hard time after the GZ trial. I just wanted to catch up with everyone and let them know we are all still here and miss seeing each and every one of you. Drop by and say hi every now and then! Love seeing you!!!!!

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey Omachka, stop by more often and let us know what you are up to... I miss the give and take around here....

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Hi Mickey and Morgan!!!!!

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:47 pm

I couldn't get in for a long time, damn computer died on me while I vacation, now I have to learn a new system. Miss all of you, but life keeps getting in my way.

Finally grandson's will graduate and off to college, granny will party. Hope I am not to old to kick a leg up(teehee) once in a while.

Please be patient with my two left thumbs...will get the hang of this 8.2 windows or blow it up!!!!!!

Luv you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

begging for points.... bacon! bacon! bacon!

OH GREAT SPIRIT, WHO MADE ALL RACES, LOOK KINDLY UPON THE WHOLE HUMAN FAMILY AND TAKE AWAY THE ARROGANCE AND HATRED WHICH SEPARATES US FROM OUR BROTHERS...
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 pm

Hiya feebie! My puter died on me earlier this year, but grandson had to reteach me... Glad to see you

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Hey Feebs...!!!!!!! Long time no see. I understand about new computers. Mine died and my son had to come over and "make it look just like the old one".....lololol. He is always bitchin about teaching "old people" new computer stuff. Not to worry, you, and twee, will get it. If I can, anyone can.

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 am

Good to hear I'm not the only that has computer knowledge LOL

Everything we touch now has some kind of damn computer knowledge tied to it, even the washing machine...give me a break. I think I still got one of those maytag wringer machines down in the shop...might come in handy one of these days.

Look out for the bad weather, shovel is manual...I think.

begging for points.... bacon! bacon! bacon!

OH GREAT SPIRIT, WHO MADE ALL RACES, LOOK KINDLY UPON THE WHOLE HUMAN FAMILY AND TAKE AWAY THE ARROGANCE AND HATRED WHICH SEPARATES US FROM OUR BROTHERS...
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 pm

A friend ask me to post this.... and ask that if anyone is inclined...please repost to your twitter accounts or anywhere you can. Thanks!

http://www.gofundme.com/onhkkk

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Hi everyone.....CN and I updated and cleaned up the forum section. Since no one has asked us to follow a current case, we decided to open the Cold Case forum. If there are any cold cases, or current cases you would like to see, please, please, please PM me or CN. Thank you. We want CW up and running again.

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ohio-officer-praised-restraint-refused-shoot-suspect-30416656

Ohio Officer Praised for Restraint, Refused to Shoot Suspect

-snipped-

An Ohio police officer is being praised for holding his fire even as a slaying suspect charged him, saying repeatedly, "shoot me."

WLWT-TV in Cincinnati reported ( http://bit.ly/1EXuKaK ) the tense moments were captured Thursday on a body camera worn by New Richmond officer Jesse Kidder.

The video shows Kidder repeatedly backpedaling and telling 27-year-old Michael Wilcox he doesn't want to shoot him.

To balance out the theory of "all cops are out to kill"....excellent article. Yea for Officer Kidder!!!

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:29 pm

I know not all cops are out to kill... The "group" has the same qualities as other groups -- there is bad apples in every group... What I get frustrated about is if a cop kills someone it is automatically the "victims" fault without an "independent" investigation. When a cop is killed he is automatically thought of as a hero... I give kudos to all "humans" who go above and beyond to help their fellow man. I just want people to step back before "assuming"

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:42 pm

twee, I never meant to imply that you thought badly of all LE. I apologize if it felt that way. Unfortunately, there are people out there who think all cops are corrupt and they would lie, cheat and steal to protect their own. That is not the case and I totally agree with you about every "group" having bad apples. I just wanted to show that there are good cops too, or at least one cop that made the right decision in the heat of the moment.

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:32 am

My rant wasn't against you... I guess I get frustrated by people assuming things. I know cops do put their lives on the line every day and we do need them. I do get upset at people rioting and destroying property, all who do should be arrested, but on the other hand I get frustrated when you are having a peaceful protest people get arrested. So I appreciate your points of view because you do not poopoo my opinions even when they are out in left field and we can discuss

twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 am

Whew....I am relieved. I would never poopoo anyone opinions. We certainly can discuss and even disagree. We are adults and this is what this site is all about. I would never presume my opinion to be the only "right" one. I find it very interesting how people see things differently depending on their life experiences, locations, morals and values.
I have always held LE in high esteem. I have known a lot of officers personally and have seen some rise to the top and have pristine records, and I have seen some fall from grace and leave in disgrace.
I like that the media made the public aware or an officer who "did the right thing" instead of only focusing on the officers that "do the wrong thing"

Because we are watching

Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:13 am

You are right CB - it's nice to see the media pick up on an officer going out of his way to avoid shooting a suspect even though he clearly had justification. I don't think all cops are bad - I've worked for many years in the prosecutorial end of law enforcement -- but I do believe there are some entire police forces in the red states who are so damn racist that they don't even look at their community as being part of the human race. Hence, they feel nothing when they shoot one of them. Those are the ones I want to go after. :-) Ferguson is a classic example - even the prosecutor is dirty IMO. I am so glad the fed's report blasted them.

Twee, I completely understand your frustrations. I am all for police wearing video cams. San Diego now wears them and abuse complaints have dropped significantly. I think they protect not only the citizen but the officer as well.

George Zimmerman is a murderer, child molester and woman abuser who is breathing air that doesn't belong to him - I await Karma to inflict justice in the name of Trayvon.

Anyone who believes the defendant is innocent is a racist and anyone who contributes money to his defense is a stupid racist.”.  ~Professor Frederick Leatherman

Be Sure to Hit My + Like Button on Right  

CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top