CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 am

I am particularly interested in the Andrea Sneiderman case where her boss murdered her husband (while he just dropped off his children at a day care) after she took out a two million dollar insurance policy on his life. She was paid off the insurance while her boss Hemy Neuman took the whole fall for the murder. She was arrested on Friday and charged with several counts including conspiracy to murder her husband.

I always thought she had something to do with it, she denied having an affair with her boss even though he admitted to it.

I would love to see this trial.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 am

Gizmo, I just saw on InSession that they will be following this trial after the Drew Peterson trial. Can you give us a short synopsis about they case? I think I heard of it in passing.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:17 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Gizmo, I just saw on InSession that they will be following this trial after the Drew Peterson trial. Can you give us a short synopsis about they case? I think I heard of it in passing.

Andrea Sneiderman was having an affair with her boss Hemy Neuman. She had a two million dollar insurance policy on her husband. Somehow she convinced Hemy to murder her husband.

Rusty (her husband) was dropping their two year old son off at the day care and when he was walking to his car he was gunned down. At Hemy's trial she denied having an affair with him, she still denies it but phone texting and hotel reservations showed different. She was just arrested this week for the murder. Hemy was found guilty about 5 months ago.

When Andrea took the stand at Hemy's trial it was so obvious to see she was acting and trying to sound convincing. One of her friends took the witness stand and Andrea didn't like what she said, she hugged her in the court room and then when they got out in the hallway she threatened the woman. This Andrea is another nut job, she actually thought she was going to get away with it. I can't wait for her to go on trial. She already collected the insurance money but following her arrest a freeze has been put on all her money, so it appears that she will have to get a court appointed attorney.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am

I am watching Andrea testify now
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I am watching Andrea testify now

This is at the old trial the one for Hemy Neuman. She was just arrested last week for also having something to do with her husbands murder. The prosecution lit into her at Hemy's trial. Tomorrow you can see Andrea really get upset at the prosecutions questions.

Her trial should be a blast.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 Empty Andrea Sniderman/ Hemy Newman

Post by angiefly2 Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Gizmo or anyone else who has followed Hemy's case or is watching it on IS currently. I found this link that I had never seen before (it's about Hemy's wife) Pretty interesting...

Dunwoody day-care murder trial | Defendant's wife moves on: ‘I delete this part of my life'

AJC exclusive: Wife of Hemy Neuman says he changed after meeting Andrea Sneiderman

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Angie, you are reading my mind...I was watching it this morning and was wondering about her. Going to read now. Thanks for this!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Thank you One....I had only heard about this case in passing, but now that I am watching it, I am fascinated. Andrea is a piece of work.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am

CB, How does she come across to you when she is testifying??? And what do you think about how the prosecution and the defense have the same line of questioning (for lack of better words) for Andrea? I don't think I have ever watched a case where they are getting every bit of info out of a witness so that it will come back to bite her in the arse. It's crazy how she spins things... That's all I'll say for now but I wanna hear what you and other posters think about her. Cause I could go on all day.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:06 am

angiefly2 wrote:CB, How does she come across to you when she is testifying??? And what do you think about how the prosecution and the defense have the same line of questioning (for lack of better words) for Andrea? I don't think I have ever watched a case where they are getting every bit of info out of a witness so that it will come back to bite her in the arse. It's crazy how she spins things... That's all I'll say for now but I wanna hear what you and other posters think about her. Cause I could go on all day.

It is quite noticable, I think from the very beginning the state knew she was involved and knew that she would never take the stand in her own trial, so they took advantage of the situation and drilled her while on the stand for Hemy's trial. Andrea, also very noticably, picked up on the fact that she was being drilled and reacted with hostility.

I couldn't underatand why she hadn't been arrested earlier (along with Hemy) but I guess they wanted her on that stand and they wanted her to collect that insurance money. I believe that the state saw how manipulative she is and how easy it would have been to get a man like Hemy to kill her husband for her.

Have you ever seen such a performance?

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 am

Angie, just have a few minutes but I think she is a big ole liarhead. I think she did manipulate him and now she is doing all she can to distance herself from him. She seems angry that anyone dare implicate her in the murder. She is disrespectful, annoying and is going to have a lot to answer for in her trial.
Gotta fly.....be back later.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:27 am

I agree with both of you, Gizmo and CB. I think she has an attitude of "why am I here, can we get this stupid thing over with, I have better things to do" That's what I picture going on in her head anyway. She is arrogant and even lights up when they mention how Hemy felt about her, or when they mention something he has said about her. She is so manipulative.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 am

One,
To answer your question, yes people can be that skewed. ITA with your whole post about Andrea.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:35 pm

Did anyone watch the Hemy Neuman trial this morning? I missed it. Anything exciting happen?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:26 am

CB I missed it too. I am going to try and watch today though. Plus (IIRC) her bond hearing is at 1:30 edt. and I think IS is going to show it but I could be wrong.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am

IS is saying Andrea has a bond hearing today and they will let us know what happens. So it doesn't sound like it will be televised.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:09 am

Awww Fooey! Well thank you CB for letting us know. :)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:03 am

IS just said that they are going to show Andrea's bond hearing in full tomorrow.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:12 am

Article wondering if Hemy will take the stand during Andrea's trial.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:23 pm

see post below

Last edited by angiefly2 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:30 pm

Sorry about the link above...
myfoxatlanta.com will be airing it live (The link in my above post is at the same site) now I'm just trying to find a link directly to the bond hearing.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:33 pm

Andrea Sneiderman LIVE bond hearing link

This is the live stream. It's already started.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next