CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

+7
westav
CuriousPortlander
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
11 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:57 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

-snipped-
More than 9,000 pages of evidence, along with 91 discs containing interviews, audio and video records, were shared by the DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office with the defense team on Tuesday. Many of the same witnesses who testified in the Neuman trial are referenced in the filings, and prosecutors have subpoenaed video of Sneiderman’s entire testimony

More at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Arraignment date.....Oct 8th
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm

PRESS ADVISORY and STATEMENTS ON BEHALF OF
ANDREA SNEIDERMAN
ATLANTA, GA (May 18, 2012) – Former DeKalb County District Attorney J. Tom Morgan, along with
John H. Petrey and Douglas Chalmers, Jr., will defend Andrea Sneiderman in connection with the
wrongful death lawsuit that was filed against her today by Steven Sneiderman.
Mr. Morgan said the following: “We categorically deny each and every one of the allegations in the
complaint filed today. We are looking forward to a vigorous and complete defense to ensure that
Andrea is fully exonerated of these false accusations. We are also disappointed that Steven Sneiderman
would file a complaint, supposedly to benefit Andrea’s children, when all he is now doing is forcing
Andrea to incur legal fees that will, at the end of the day, simply take money out of the children’s
pockets.”
Mr. Chalmers added the following: “Steven Sneiderman and his attorney Esther Panitch have been
attempting to try Andrea in the media for months. We look forward to vigorously representing her in a
court of law where, for the first time, she will have the opportunity to tell her side of the story. We are
also carefully considering our legal options regarding the outrageous and libelous statements that have
been made to the media about Andrea, without the benefit of privilege, by various individuals.”
Mr. Morgan is the former DeKalb County District Attorney. He spent more than 20 years in the
DeKalb County DA’s Office. He has been in private practice since 2004, and is experienced in
defending wrongful death suits. His biography is at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Mr. Petrey is the former Chief Assistant District Attorney in DeKalb County. He spent 26 years in the
DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office. He now works in private practice at the law firm of Clegg
& Petrey, LLC. His bio is at [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Mr. Chalmers is the Managing Member of the Political Law Group. He has represented numerous
senior government officials in high-profile investigations and proceedings. His biography is located at
Contacts:
J. Tom Morgan (jtom@jtommorganlaw.com, 404-687-1002)
John Petrey (jhpetrey@cleggpetrey.com, 404-373-6420)
Doug Chalmers (chalmers@politicallawgroup.com, 770-630-5927)
5805 State Bridge Rd - Ste G77 Johns Creek, GA 30097
P: 770-630-5927 F: 866-716-6089 [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

19 pages of explanation.....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:15 pm

I've been thinking we need more of a discussion on this thread as opposed to only newpaper articles. Altho, its hard without having the docs to review. But, if we all watched the Hemy trial and they are using the same evidence to convict Andrea, we do have things to discuss. Let's see....

Do you think Andrea was complicit in the killing of Rusty? I do. I think the trips, the emails and phone calls all support that.

Do you think Andrea manipulated Hemy? Again, I do. I don't assume she said "Let's kill Rusty", but I do think she planted the seed. I think she complained to Hemy about Rusty, his employment history, and lack of money and Hemy read between the lines and did her bidding.

Do you think Hemy is crazy? Conditionally, I think he is. I think he has some mental issues and I am okay with his verdict. I think Andrea realized it and took advantage of Hemy. But, I think he knew right from wrong, but couldn't stop himself.

Do you think they had an affair? I certainly do. Nothing I saw at Hemy's trail dissuades me from that opinion.

Do you think they have a good case against Andrea?

Okie, that should (hopefully) instigate some conversation. I look forward to your thoughts.

Another question for ya'll...if they are using the same evidence, should we have that evidence in the Andrea library? I am wavering about that. What are your thoughts?

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:00 pm

One, you make a good point. I had forgotten about the previous attempt and Andrea giving HN Rustys schedule. The disguise and the rental van are troubling. It does appear that he was trying hard not to get caught. Crazy, maybe not.....mental issues, I think so. But it may be as simple as dillusional.

What do yout think we should put in the library? I wonder if Andrea's testimony is transcribed anywhere. I will go looking. Feel free to look around and post anything you like in the library.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Yeah, so did I Andrea Sneiderman Discussion Thread #1 - Page 4 2230862314
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:43 pm

RN is very smart (according to others testimony) I don't think AS is guilty of conspiring to kill RS... MOO
just because someone has an affair doesn't mean their guilty. Although I don't remember the entire trial and what each witness testified to.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Don't forget Andrea's arraignment is Oct 8 at 9am EST. Don't know if IS is airing it. I will look at IS, CNN and local channels early that morning (if I make it out of bed in time...lol) and post whatever I find.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 pm

-snipped-

A Fulton County judge is now deciding whether to dismiss a wrongful death lawsuit against Andrea Sneiderman, the woman accused of conspiring with her former boss and alleged lover to have her husband killed.

Rusty Sneiderman's older brother, Steven, filed the suit months before a DeKalb County grand jury indicted Andrea Sneiderman on murder, conspiracy and other charges. Steven Sneiderman is seeking to control the assets of his late brother for the benefit his niece and nephew.

more at link
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:16 am

Apparently Andrea pled not guilty this morning. I was looking for the hearing and found a newpaper article timed at 8:41 this morning that the hearing was already held. So now we wait until the next one. I have got to find some station that is airing these hearings!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 pm

wow.....I just saw on IS, that the prosecution is now theorizing that Andrea had Hemy kill Rusty so she could be with another man! A man named Mr Dell, who the prosecution says left his 6 month pregnant wife a few months before Rusty's murder.
The prosecution is saying that evidence is coming in that Andrea and Mr. Dell may have had, or are having a relationship. Twisties and turnies!!!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:34 am

Andrea Sneiderman was allegedly having an affair with her boss Hemy Neuman; however, prosecutors suggested in court Nov. 16 that another man may have played a role in her alleged plot to murder her husband Rusty Sneiderman.

Neuman later admitted to killing Sneiderman’s husband in November 2010 and was found guilty and sentenced to life in prison.

In the indictment against Sneiderman, prosecutors said she and Neuman conspired to kill her husband to claim his nearly $2 million in assets.

However, an updated witness list given to defense attorneys includes the name Joseph Dell, whom prosecutors said is currently living with Sneiderman at her parents’ house, where she is under house arrest.

“We believe it credible that Mr. Dell left his wife six months pregnant about six and a half months after the murder of Rusty and at that time, openly took up a relationship with the defendant,” Chief Assistant District Attorney Don Geary said.

Prosecutors said Sneiderman may have convinced Neuman to kill her husband so that she and Dell could be together.
Read More:
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:43 am

She is a piece of work! Can't wait for her trial.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:21 am

-snipped-

She was released on August 21. However, during her 19 days in jail, the court filing indicates she had made 58 calls to Dell. All the calls were recorded.

According to the court document, Mr. Dell, apparently unaware that he was being recorded, is heard crying and professed his love for Sneiderman. The document states this bold romantic gesture is met by Defendant (Sneiderman)...with a response eerily similar to her handling of Neuman, "I do not know what to say."
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 am

-snipped-

Terms of Sneiderman's bond said that she can have no contact with any witnesses. Sneiderman's attorneys asked the judge to waive that requirement since Dell is helping care for her two children.

"The order in effect was so she wouldn't intimidate witnesses and get them to change their testimony," Hodges said. "It's hard to argue credibly that she's going to intimidate somebody she's got a romantic relationship with now."
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:45 pm

So is this Dell guy raising Rusty's kids now? This is the guy who walked out on his 6 month pregnant wife? Whatta guy!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 pm

Vinnie talking about Andrea
Judge has ruled Andrea cannot have contact with Dell.
Dell told Andrea he loved her while she was in jail.
No date set for trial.Dell will not comment.
Andrea says she and Dell never had sex before his divorce
Andrea says the DA and Rustys brother are putting forth these false allegations to make Hemy Neuman mad so he will will say Andrea was involved in planning Rustys death
Dells wife filed for divorce the day Andrea testified in Hemy's trial.
Mike Brooks: Timeline regarding Andrea and Dell will be the most important thing.
Rustys family also suing Andrea for Wrongful Death as well as being charged with Rustys murder

Sorry for the disjointed reporting...lol....just typing as Vinnie is talking and trying to hit the high points.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next