CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

+18
LiveLaughLove
papapi
Byia
missy12
ShellyRN
ecossiepossie
ishi
lash__
Gizmo711
Darkman
bignutbutt
serenaz1
ellejay
CherokeeNative
Scardy Cat
Tamta
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun Empty Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:26 pm

Woohoo.....we are getting there
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am

Hey there Chicken Butt and CN :) I really like the layout of the site so far except for the "adds" like the download or "you are missing this plug in" etc. Are the users allowed to add cases or do we need admin permission first? Anywho this is very well done I am glad to be a member. Good work you guys!!!!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun Empty Re: Click Here to Post Comment, Introduce Yourself, Join the Fun

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

Angie, I think you can add a topic. Feel free to try. If you can't just let one of us know and we will add it, then figure out how to let members add topics. Thanks for joining us. Keep all the suggestions coming!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:16 pm

lol...talking to myself here.....telling myself..."Self, soon there will be people here to talk to. Be patient"
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:09 pm

lol you aren't talking to yourself silly!!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:15 am

Chickenbutt wrote:lol...talking to myself here.....telling myself..."Self, soon there will be people here to talk to. Be patient"

Hi CB!!

Taking a peek..... tongue

Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:10 am

Tamta....Welcome! Hope to see you on the 28th. We are very excited to get this up and running.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:56 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Tamta....Welcome! Hope to see you on the 28th. We are very excited to get this up and running.

I will put in on my calendar!

(I tried to post a video link to Holmes court appearance, it did not let me do it.)

Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:10 am

Hmmmm, a glitch.....Do you think we should set up a library for him? Are you going to follow this case? I think maybe we should. Give me your thoughts.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Hmmmm, a glitch.....Do you think we should set up a library for him? Are you going to follow this case? I think maybe we should. Give me your thoughts.

It says that links can not be posted for 7 days.

Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Scardy Cat Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Scardy Cat
Scardy Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 am

Well, here we are. It's been a challenge for two people who are not computer "geeks." We still have gliches and there are some capabilities that we are trying to figure out how to give members. Be patient with us as we learn this program because we are literally walking around in our cyber underwear for all to see as we try to figure it out. Very humbling. If you see something you do not like or would like changed, please let us know - we will try to accomodate. We hate the ads that are flashing at the top of the screen and are working on figuring out how to do away with them...possibly paying to prevent them from showing to the Members.

Oh, and please do try your hand at writing an article about something that is of interest to you and posting it in The Sand Box. Whether it be about one of the cases we are following, or simply an issue that you would like to talk about. I would love to see an article from someone who, for example, is sitting on the fence about GZ's guilt and why that is so - using the facts and evidence. I use GZ as an example because, as most of you know, I am thoroughly wrapped up in this particular case (sorry). Or, if you have a theory of how one of the cases occurred using the known facts and evidence that we have, we would love to see that as well. Maybe you have a special expertise and could provide your analysis of the evidence and facts based on that particular expertise.

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 pm

--you and 'chickie' are doing a fantastic job!

--the ads don't bother me personally---a minor 2 second inconvenience at the very most--i certainly wouldn't pay anything to do away w/ them.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 pm

ellejay wrote:--you and 'chickie' are doing a fantastic job!

--the ads don't bother me personally---a minor 2 second inconvenience at the very most--i certainly wouldn't pay anything to do away w/ them.

Thanks Ellejay!! Well, we are in the process of seeing what the advantages of owning your own domain are. Would that mean we could get rid of the ads, and the "forumotion" tag in the URL? Just don't know, we are so new to this.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 pm

Ellejay, your support is so very much appreciated. CN and I are the blind leading the blind lol!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:17 pm

Hi gang, thanks elle for letting me know about the site & thanks to CB & CN for creating it! I'm just on my way out the door, so I'll poke around later this evening.

Hope y'all have a great day!
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:25 pm

Ser, did you not get a PM from me telling you about this site?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bignutbutt Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Hi Everyone, I changed my name a little bit - because I've decided I abhor summer. -g This is looking so good, am glad for the invite.

bignutbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:40 pm

Hey there.....you threw me with the name.....lol
Welcome to our new home. Ask any questions you have here. And remember, we are still kinda under construction...... :D
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:27 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Ser, did you not get a PM from me telling you about this site?

No & I just double-checked to make sure I hadn't missed it, no problemo tho! :)
serenaz1
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:42 pm

Welcome Darkman! We are pretty casual here and have only a few rules. No banning in the future for you as long as you follow the rules....lol. Enjoy yourself!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:05 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Well, here we are. It's been a challenge for two people who are not computer "geeks." We still have gliches and there are some capabilities that we are trying to figure out how to give members. Be patient with us as we learn this program because we are literally walking around in our cyber underwear for all to see as we try to figure it out. Very humbling. If you see something you do not like or would like changed, please let us know - we will try to accomodate. We hate the ads that are flashing at the top of the screen and are working on figuring out how to do away with them...possibly paying to prevent them from showing to the Members.

Oh, and please do try your hand at writing an article about something that is of interest to you and posting it in The Sand Box. Whether it be about one of the cases we are following, or simply an issue that you would like to talk about. I would love to see an article from someone who, for example, is sitting on the fence about GZ's guilt and why that is so - using the facts and evidence. I use GZ as an example because, as most of you know, I am thoroughly wrapped up in this particular case (sorry). Or, if you have a theory of how one of the cases occurred using the known facts and evidence that we have, we would love to see that as well. Maybe you have a special expertise and could provide your analysis of the evidence and facts based on that particular expertise.

You guys have done an awsome job. I'm not too computer literate (infact i'm not to literate at all :) . The only problem I have is that when ever I want to get to this site I have to go thru RC and go to your PM and click the site. I tried doing it directly but it doesn't work for me.

Having a little problem at home now so I can't come on that often, but I love the site and all you guys.

I was turned off on RC when Justice 4all closed down the site when no one was even arguing. When some sites do that it feels as though they are treating us like children (something I haven't been for many years), I almost didn't go back again until I saw Ellejay on. I think it's a control thing on some sites. People are always going to have different opinions as long as they don't get rude or down another poster I don't see closing the thread.

Well good luck with the site, I think it's real awsome and I will be posting only on here from now on.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:Well, here we are. It's been a challenge for two people who are not computer "geeks." We still have gliches and there are some capabilities that we are trying to figure out how to give members. Be patient with us as we learn this program because we are literally walking around in our cyber underwear for all to see as we try to figure it out. Very humbling. If you see something you do not like or would like changed, please let us know - we will try to accomodate. We hate the ads that are flashing at the top of the screen and are working on figuring out how to do away with them...possibly paying to prevent them from showing to the Members.

You guys have done an awsome job. I'm not too computer literate (infact i'm not to literate at all :) . The only problem I have is that when ever I want to get to this site I have to go thru RC and go to your PM and click the site. I tried doing it directly but it doesn't work for me.

Having a little problem at home now so I can't come on that often, but I love the site and all you guys.

I was turned off on RC when Justice 4all closed down the site when no one was even arguing. When some sites do that it feels as though they are treating us like children (something I haven't been for many years), I almost didn't go back again until I saw Ellejay on. I think it's a control thing on some sites. People are always going to have different opinions as long as they don't get rude or down another poster I don't see closing the thread.

Well good luck with the site, I think it's real awsome and I will be posting only on here from now on.

I haven't discussed this with CB, but I pretty much know how she thinks (I think), and we won't be locking down threads just because people are having a healthy debate over an issue. We are not children and we won't try to treat you like one. If someone gets rude and starts personally attacking another member, that person will be told to knock it off by PM and given the opportunity to cool off and quit being rude...otherwise, they can be banned. No one should feel insecure about being able to post their opinion. Everyone is entitled to have one or more. But everyone is not going to be punished for one person's bad conduct. And, what fun is it if we don't have people with varying degrees of opinions on some topics? That is what makes blogging fun - so long as it is respectful of the person you are discussing the topic with.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I totally agree...CN can speak for me anytime.

P.S. Giz, check your PM
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next