CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riots

2 posters

Go down

Riots Empty Riots

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 02, 2015 10:06 pm

This is the place to post about the riots/rally's that are taking place be it in Baltimore, LA, Detroit, or anywhere else. Please confine you posts to that subject. If you want to post on the Freddie Gray case, there is a thread for that now....enjoy!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Riots Empty Re: Riots

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 03, 2015 1:28 am

Very interesting article....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/02/us/lord-of-the-flies-baltimore/index.html

-snipped-
But they didn't know how to get that respect because their fathers had never been around. He described their dilemma with a bitter laugh:

"It's men learning on the job trying to teach young men how to be men."

Seems to me I mentioned exactly this point.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sun May 03, 2015 2:01 am

very good and interesting article. it points to a lot more problems with more free programs or inexpensive programs go out the window. Reading they were even closing the libraries brought a pang to me. My granddaughter and I went to our public library today she was so happy even tho i limited her to 30 minutes because if she had a say it would be all day. And the people thru ranged from old to very young - white, brown, black and anything in between So I also feel its a contributing factor when the cities close things that kids can do.
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 26, 2015 11:53 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/26/us/baltimore-deadliest-month-violence-since-1999/index.html

Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May counts 35 homicides, so far

-snipped-
Are police staging a work slowdown?
The latest homicide statistics arrive amid reports that Baltimore police officers have lost confidence in the chain of command and that officers have coordinated a work slowdown by not talking to community members and showing less initiative. The drops in arrests and increase in murders are the result of officers refusing to follow their marching orders, according to one Baltimore officer who spoke with CNN.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Wed May 27, 2015 8:32 pm

I am trying to be open minded. I know we need LE and I am not trying to get on their case but... They are acting like children boo hoo hoo. Rioters should be thrown in jail and charged with their wrong. Protesters need to be civil.
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:42 am

Found this:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/420274/freddy-gray-autopsy-report-deals-blow-murder-charges-andrew-c-mccarthy

Baltimore prosecutor Marilyn Mosby has withheld the autopsy report on Freddie Gray from defense counsel and the public for nearly two months. It is the report on which she relied to file murder and other charges against six police officers, even though the investigation into Mr. Gray’s death was not close to being complete. Now, just two days before Friday’s court deadline for the state to disclose the report to the defense, it has been leaked to the Baltimore Sun.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:43 am

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/bs-md-ci-freddie-gray-autopsy-20150623-story.html#page=1

Autopsy of Freddie Gray shows 'high-energy' impact

-snipped-
Freddie Gray suffered a single "high-energy injury" to his neck and spine — most likely caused when the police van in which he was riding suddenly decelerated, according to a copy of the autopsy report obtained by The Baltimore Sun.

The state medical examiner's office concluded that Gray's death could not be ruled an accident, and was instead a homicide, because officers failed to follow safety procedures "through acts of omission."
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:37 pm

we are still waiting for the "official" me report. Right now the only thing coming out is leaks
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum