CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:21 pm

NBC29 ‏@NBC29  1m  
Investigators say they're working out of FBI regional headquarters in Charlottesville until #AlexisMurphy case solved.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke - Page 2 Empty Re: Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
--Michael Hallahan

--video@link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Randy Taylor’s Attorney Discusses Client's Legal Process

--snip--

Hallahan says most defendants are held in jail for only one month, but Taylor isn't scheduled to be back in court for nearly five months. He believes the prosecution hopes to use the time to gather evidence it doesn't have.

"I think their case may be weak to have a court date to be requested to be set that far out," Hallahan said.

Hallahan used to be a police officer in Albemarle and Greene counties so he knows firsthand about law enforcement investigations. Now Hallahan is the court-appointed attorney for Taylor, who is charged with abduction related to Alexis Murphy's disappearance.

"This is a class 5 felony, carries anything for punishment up to 10 years. There's another type of abduction with the intent to defile. That is a much more serious charge that carries up to life in prison. But they don't have him charged with that they have him charged with simple abduction," Hallahan said.

Not only does the charge suggest to Hallahan that law enforcement doesn't have a lot of evidence, but he also points out that most defendants see the court in 30 days, but Taylor will sit in jail until January - nearly five months that will allow the prosecution to prepare its case.

Hallahan believes that, if left to their own devices, law enforcement and the commonwealth won't give him what evidence they do have until next spring, but he intends to get more information sooner than that.

--more@link.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Through Attorney, Randy Taylor Tells His Story
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:03 pm

Oh boy, This attorney, Michael Hallahan, was a law enforcement officer in Greene County at one time? Ummmm..... not much of a fan of Greene County sheriff's office from this quarter. I won't expect much from him that leans toward the truth.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:30 pm

papapi wrote:Oh boy, This attorney, Michael Hallahan, was a law enforcement officer in Greene County at one time? Ummmm..... not much of a fan of Greene County sheriff's office from this quarter. I won't expect much from him that leans toward the truth.
-ahhh, maybe that explains why he initially wanted to insert himself into the investigation.

--(from above article).

Thursday 08/15/2013 Update:  Initially, Hallahan wanted anyone with information about this potential other suspect to call him directly. Hallahan has since closed his tip line, advising anyone with information to contact law enforcement.
--just a couple of days in and he already appears to be reading from the book of O'liar, getting himself out there to the media.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:19 pm

ellejay wrote:
papapi wrote:Oh boy, This attorney, Michael Hallahan, was a law enforcement officer in Greene County at one time? Ummmm..... not much of a fan of Greene County sheriff's office from this quarter. I won't expect much from him that leans toward the truth.
-ahhh, maybe that explains why he initially wanted to insert himself into the investigation.

--(from above article).

Thursday 08/15/2013 Update:  Initially, Hallahan wanted anyone with information about this potential other suspect to call him directly. Hallahan has since closed his tip line, advising anyone with information to contact law enforcement.
--just a couple of days in and he already appears to be reading from the book of O'liar, getting himself out there to the media.
Yep, you want to experience the "Good Ol' Boys Network" like we see in Seminole County? Just go for a visit in Greene County, Virginia.

Isn't it interesting how the attorney and Taylor are attempting to shift the blame from his white client to the victim and an as yet unknown black man? Yep, networking.....

This Hallahan was the first court appointed lawyer I heard announced for Randy Taylor. I wonder what's up with that?

ETA: Here it is, from an earlier post by ellejay....

Randy Taylor, suspect in #AlexisMurphy case, was appointed public defender Scott DeBruin, who has offices in Lovingston and Lynchburg

I've read this Michael Hallahan has office in Charlottesville, so there's already a celeb seeking attorney involved, looks to me like...
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:56 pm

Alibi redux: Taylor points the finger again

By Courteney Stuart for The Hook | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Published online 5:16pm Thursday Aug 15th, 2013

Ten months after he told the Hook he was the victim of an overzealous investigation into missing Orange County teen Samantha Clarke, Randy Allen Taylor seems to be planning a similar defense in the disappearance of 17-year-old Nelson County resident Alexis Murphy. But while authorities on the case are keeping mum, the former lead investigator in the Morgan Harrington case isn't buying the story.

Indeed, the similarities between Taylor's version of events the night 19-year-old Samantha Clarke disappeared in September 2010— when he called her multiple times, he told the Hook in an interview last October— and his story about his encounter with Murphy on August 3, if true, would be a stunning coincidence.

In the Clarke case, Taylor, now 48, insisted he'd been placing those calls simply to warn Clarke that he'd heard threats made against her by people they knew in common. He'd been home with his young son that night, he said, and had had no contact with her beyond those calls.

Now, nearly three years later, Taylor's telling a similar tale.

Hook legal analyst David Heilberg says it's unusual for a defense attorney to speak out in this way, offering details of a defense.

"I never comment about my cases," says Heilberg, who says that's standard defense attorney practice.

... more at the link

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:59 am

papapi wrote:
Yep, you want to experience the "Good Ol' Boys Network" like we see in Seminole County? Just go for a visit in Greene County, Virginia.

Isn't it interesting how the attorney and Taylor are attempting to shift the blame from his white client to the victim and an as yet unknown black man? Yep, networking.....

This Hallahan wasn't the first court appointed lawyer I heard announced for Randy Taylor. I wonder what's up with that?

Randy Taylor, suspect in #AlexisMurphy case, was appointed public defender Scott DeBruin, who has offices in Lovingston and Lynchburg

I've read this Michael Hallahan has office in Charlottesville, so there's already a celeb seeking attorney involved, looks to me like...
--good catch, on the attorney switch papapi! I totally missed that....

--meanwhile, O'hallahan is loving the media spotlight.

Search For Alexis Murphy Day 12

--snip--

The FBI has confirmed that several cellphones have been recovered.  They are working to determine if one of them belongs to Alexis Murphy.  They have not said where the cellphones were found, and there is no indication if anything else from Alexis was found.  The FBI is unclear about whether an active search will resume Friday, but still considers the search a rescue mission and not a recovery mission.

There is still no total on the number of tips that have come into the FBI nor is there any word on whether recent national coverage has led to additional tips. The Nelson County Sheriff's Office is asking anyone with information about Alexis to call their tip line at 434-263-7050.

Meanwhile, the case against Randy Taylor is moving forward.  A bond hearing has been set for Thursday, August 22 in Nelson County Juvenile and Domestic Relations Court. Taylor's attorney, Mike Hallahan, says at that hearing the public will learn from the commonwealth why it is holding Taylor until his next scheduled appearance in January.

"The commonwealth is going to have to tell the court what they have on him, at least to convince a judge to hold him without bond," Hallahan stated.

We spoke with Hallahan just after Taylor explained to him his version of what happened the night Alexis disappeared.   Taylor claims the last he saw her, Murphy and another unknown man left his camper in separate cars.    

We asked Hallahan if he thinks Taylor is innocent.  Hallahan says his opinion is irrelevant; he will defend his client to the best of his ability.    

We also asked Hallahan whether Taylor knew where Alexis is today.  "I didn't ask him 'where is she.' I don't ever ask a client that 'cause I don't want to know," he stated.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:27 pm

--there was a conflict w/ attorney #1.

--snip--

Judge Kenneth Farrar appointed a new public defender for Randy Taylor late on Tuesday.

According to Nelson County Court records, Michael J. Hallahan will now represent Taylor.

Scott DeBruin was originally appointed to Taylor's case, but because of a conflict of interest he is no longer Taylor’s court-appointed attorney.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:24 pm

Va. prosecutor hopes arrest leads to break in disappearance case
--snip--

A prosecutor said Thursday that she hopes an arrest in the suspected abduction of a central Virginia teenager will provide useful information in the investigation of another young woman's disappearance in a nearby county three years ago. However, the suspect's attorney says authorities have arrested the wrong man.

Randy Allen Taylor, 48, of Lovingston is charged in the Aug. 3 disappearance of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy of Nelson County. The search for Murphy continues.

Orange County Commonwealth's Attorney Diana Wheeler said in a telephone interview that Taylor has long been a "person of interest" in the September 2010 disappearance of Samantha Clarke, 19. However, authorities never obtained enough evidence to make an arrest. Clarke remains missing.

"We've always been interested in Mr. Taylor and trying to follow up on every little lead," Wheeler said.

She recalled an investigator telling her that Taylor had been linked to Murphy's disappearance.

"My first thought was, 'I knew it!' That was my gut feeling," Wheeler said.
--more@link.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:15 pm

Alexis Murphy's family speaks out against negative comments about daughter on social media
Posted: Aug 15, 2013 6:58 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 15, 2013 6:58 PM EDT includes video
By Katie Love, Reporter

Taylor's claims of Murphy being involved with drugs is something her family says they would have noticed.

"I've never smelled it on her. Her pupils were never dilated. There was no indication what's so ever," Alexis' Aunt Trina Murphy says.

While there are thousands of posts on social media supporting the teen's family, the few that attack Alexis is making a devastation situation only worse. .

"I don't want the message to get out there because you put something on Twitter or you take a picture of yourself you deserve to be kidnapped or abducted," Trina Murphy says. "I want people to chose their words carefully." ...more at the link

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Family still hopes to find missing teen Alexis Murphy
By CNN Staff
updated 11:24 AM EDT, Sat August 17, 2013

Having not seen or heard from her daughter in two weeks, Alexis Murphy's mother said in a CNN interview she is keeping strong with support from family and friends.

"A mother would know if her daughter is really gone, but I still have hope," Laura Murphy said. ... read more at the link...

includes a video
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 pm

papapi wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--(from above article).

This Hallahan was the first court appointed lawyer I heard announced for Randy Taylor. I wonder what's up with that?

'Good ole boys' is an understatement...rebel flags and guns hanging in the back windows of the trucks...this trial will be very interesting.
This lawyer sounds like another Omara, he loves the camera.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:48 pm

Not much new being revealed. Taylor is scheduled for a bond hearing this coming week. It will be curious how that turns out.

Virginia News
MISSING TEEN
Relative of Alexis Murphy doesn’t believe suspect's alibi

Posted: Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:00 am | Updated: 7:07 pm, Sat Aug 17, 2013.
BY LIANA BAYNE The Daily Progress
CHARLOTTESVILLE Trina Murphy said she doesn’t buy it: “It’s a story that makes no sense.”
Twelve days after Murphy’s grandniece, Alexis, 17, of Shipman, went missing, the buzz lingered over an account of the events leading to her disappearance provided by the court-appointed attorney for the man charged with abducting her.
Randy Allen Taylor, 48, says he bought $60 in marijuana from a man who accompanied Murphy to his tiny camper set on a plot off U.S. 29 in Lovingston, Michael Hallahan, Taylor’s attorney, said Wednesday. The two men smoked marijuana and drank 12-ounce bottles of Icehouse beer inside the camper as Murphy looked on, Hallahan said. She neither smoked nor drank, the lawyer said.

“They’ve made no public efforts to try to locate this male,” Hallahan said.

Authorities declined to comment.
...But authorities pulled out late Wednesday afternoon, shut down a mobile command post in Lovingston and shifted operations to a Charlottesville field office.
FBI officials remained relatively mum Thursday, reporting that authorities had located “several cellphones.”

The FBI declined to elaborate.

Retired FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt said agents typically would operate out of a mobile command post as long as they needed to be close to a potential crime scene. “There are still other potential scenes out there,” he said.

Van Zandt said Taylor’s account sounded like something that would “explain physical evidence away.”
Trina Murphy said she doesn’t think Alexis ever talked to Taylor, although it’s possible the two interacted in tiny Lovingston. She expressed dismay over social media chatter about Alexis’ tweets appearing to reference marijuana.

“None of us are painting this picture like she’s perfect,” Trina Murphy said. But she said she doesn’t believe Taylor’s claim that after facilitating a purchase of marijuana between him and the other man, Alexis tarried in Taylor’s ramshackle camper as the two men got high.

“She got you a drug deal and she stood there while you smoke and drink and doesn’t participate?” Trina Murphy said.
------------

there's more, including a video (nothing new), but mostly repetition, at the link...

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:58 am

New development in case of missing teen Alexis Murphy
Posted on: 5:38 pm, August 19, 2013, by Nick Dutton and Catie Beck, updated on: 11:33pm, August 19, 2013

LOUISA COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – There is new information in the search for missing 17-year-old Alexis Murphy.
This weekend police pulled over a car that matched a description given by Randy Taylor, the man police arrested for abducting Murphy.

COMPLETE COVERAGE: The Search for Alexis Murphy

The Louisa County Sheriff’s Office confirmed to CBS 6 News that a Be on the Lookout (BOLO) order was issued over the weekend for a maroon Chevy with large rims.
That vehicle description matches the one Taylor gave police, along with a description of a man he claims was the last person to see Alexis alive.
“The suspect in this case Taylor, provided this generic information, that does not meant that it’s true,” said retired Chesterfield Police Captain Steve Neal.
CBS 6 News asked investigators if they were actively searching for a man and car based on Taylor’s information, but they would not confirm it.
However, Louisa officials confirmed that deputies did pull over a car matching that description in the county over the weekend. Deputies took down the driver’s information and forwarded it to investigators in Nelson County. Those investigators confirm that they plan to talk to the driver.
“That tells me that they weren’t that interested in talking to him if they were, they would have gone to the scene and tried to get the information immediately,” said Neal.
... more at the link
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm

Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke - Page 2 2987530908 Hey CW Family, I have been sick over this child Alexis Murphy, just a beautiful girl disappearing off the face of the earth, I fear for her, I want that child to be found alive, I fear Miss Clark from 2010 may not be found and if so she may be dead, I can’t believe the kidnapping and killing of kids all over the damn place. I pray for her and her family. I hate to think we are gonna have another bunch of BS defense attys. pointing or looking for the black guy to pin this on. I hate the good Ole’ Boys and the crap they get away with. It just sickens me.
Frankly, I would water board that piece of white trash scum until I killed him or he talked. I just have a really bad feeling about these girls and I want to believe anything that tells me they are alive. Kids can’t be kids because of scum like this bastard, and to know they breed like cockroaches, they are everywhere.
Thank you warriors for keeping all us updated on this horrible situation. You guys are the bomb... PEACE...
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Nell Belle wrote:Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke - Page 2 2987530908 Hey CW Family, I have been sick over this child Alexis Murphy, just a beautiful girl disappearing off the face of the earth, I fear for her, I want that child to be found alive, I fear Miss Clark from 2010 may not be found and if so she may be dead, I can’t believe the kidnapping and killing of kids all over the damn place. I pray for her and her family. I hate to think we are gonna have another bunch of BS defense attys. pointing or looking for the black guy to pin this on. I hate the good Ole’ Boys and the crap they get away with. It just sickens me.
Frankly, I would water board that piece of white trash scum until I killed him or he talked. I just have a really bad feeling about these girls and I want to believe anything that tells me they are alive. Kids can’t be kids because of scum like this bastard, and to know they breed like cockroaches, they are everywhere.
Thank you warriors for keeping all us updated on this horrible situation. You guys are the bomb... PEACE...
The thing that makes me sick about this Randy Taylor creep, and a whole lot more like him, is he probably should have been locked away a long time ago if his rap sheet is any indication. But our mixed up society would rather lock up people who haven't committed a violent offense for long jail terms instead of taking this kind of lowlife filth out of commission. There's little doubt in my mind Taylor knows way more about the disappearance of Samantha Clarke than law enforcement has been able to get him to tell. And now this... it's sick.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Alexis Murphy, Abductions in Central Virginia, Samantha Clarke - Page 2 Empty Unrelated to Alexis Murphy's disappearance

Post by papapi Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Neil Young cancels Nelson County appearance

More than 15,000 tickets already sold for Nelson County music festival
Interlocken Music Festival seeks volunteers for event
Community readies for music festival
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 11:15 pm | Updated: 10:00 am, Tue Aug 20, 2013 by Brent Wells

Neil Young and Crazy Horse have canceled their appearance at the upcoming Interlocken Music Festival at the Oak Ridge Estate in Nelson County next month.
The band was expected to perform Saturday, Sept. 7, but released a statement Monday saying doctors indicated guitarist Frank “Poncho” Sampedro's broken hand “requires additional time to heal properly.”
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:40 pm

So true Papa, it is heartbreaking, the kids of today are becoming an endangered species. Far too many non-vilolent black kids are getting locked up at an outrageous rate. There is so much proof of that in the judicial system, it can't be ignored, but it is by the system. The judicial system should be ashamed of themselves, especailly the backward Ole' Boys, who do this crap everyday of the week.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Judge closes hearing for suspect in Alexis Martin disappearance

A judge ruled Tuesday to bar media from access to the bond hearing for the man accused in the abduction of Nelson County teen Alexis Murphy.

Taylor is set to appear in Nelson County Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court at 1 p.m. Thursday where his attorney will request a reasonable bond be set.

Taylor has been held without bond since his arrest on Sunday, Aug. 11.

Judge A. Ellen White signed an order closing the hearing Tuesday, citing Virginia Code section 16.1-302.

That code section, dealing with hearings in Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court, states "proceedings in cases involving an adult charged with a crime and hearings held on a petition or warrant alleging that a juvenile fourteen years of age or older committed an offense which would be a felony if committed by an adult shall be open."

It also allows for a judge to close the hearings "for good cause shown."

--more@link.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Virginia News
MISSING TEEN
Judge closes hearing for suspect in Alexis Murphy disappearance

The search for Alexis Murphy
Alexis Murphy, 17, left her Shipman home Saturday evening, August 3, for a shopping trip to Lynchburg and never came back.

Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 6:49 am | Updated: 12:22 pm, Wed Aug 21, 2013.

LYNCHBURG NEWS & ADVANCE
LOVINGSTON — A judge ruled Tuesday to bar media from access to the bond hearing for the man accused in the abduction of Nelson County teen Alexis Murphy.
Randy Allen Taylor, 48, faces one count of abduction in the case of the teen who disappeared more than two weeks ago after she left her Lovingston home, presumably to go to Lynchburg on a shopping trip.
Taylor is set to appear in Nelson County Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court at 1 p.m. Thursday where his attorney will request a reasonable bond be set.
Taylor has been held without bond since his arrest on Sunday, Aug. 11.
Judge A. Ellen White signed an order closing the hearing Tuesday, citing Virginia Code section 16.1-302.
That code section, dealing with hearings in Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court, states "proceedings in cases involving an adult charged with a crime and hearings held on a petition or warrant alleging that a juvenile fourteen years of age or older committed an offense which would be a felony if committed by an adult shall be open."
It also allows for a judge to close the hearings "for good cause shown."
The order states the court found good cause to close the hearing "on the bases that the circuit court has already ordered all search warrants sealed in this case and that this case is under continuing investigation by three law enforcement agencies."
The order was signed after a conference call on Commonwealth's Attorney Anthony Martin's motion to close the hearing.
Defense attorney Michael Hallahan objected to the motion.
Hallahan said last week Taylor maintains his innocence; claiming Murphy left Taylor's Nelson County residence with another man the night she disappeared. Hallahan has since declined media requests for comment and did not return a call left Tuesday afternoon.
Martin also declined to comment Tuesday.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:44 pm

Alexis Murphy search moves to new spot as suspect appears in court
Posted: Aug 22, 2013 10:02 AM EDT
Updated: Aug 22, 2013 11:24 AM EDT
By Katie Love, Reporter - email
NELSON COUNTY, VA -
Update 11:15: Investigators say they are continuing the search for Murphy near Cub Creek in Roseland. The search is near Route 56 near Crabtree Falls. Police are using dogs in the search.

Original post:

The lead suspect in the case of the missing Nelson County teen will be in court today.

Randy Taylor, 48, will find out if he is eligible for bond.

Taylor is charged with the abduction of 17-year-old Alexis Murphy.

He'll be in court at 1 p.m. today in Nelson County.

Right now, a judge has ruled family and media are not allowed in court.

Investigators and dog teams left early this morning to continue the search for Murphy.

The Nelson County teen that went missing Saturday, August 3rd.

Murphy and Taylor were both seen on a gas station's surveillance video in Lovingston.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Update: Randy Taylor's Bond Hearing Now Open to Public

Posted: Aug 22, 2013 11:54 AM EDT
By Carleigh Griffeth - bio | email

Associated Links
Alexis Murphy's Family Claims Randy Taylor's Story Is a Lie
Randy Taylor's Lawyer Tells His Side About Alexis Murphy's Disappearance
Separating Fact From Fiction in Randy Taylor's Past
Update:

1:30 p.m. - Nelson Co., VA - The bond hearing for the suspect in Alexis Murphy's disappearance has now been opened to the public.

The judge decided on Thursday to let the media in to Randy Taylor's hearing.

No cameras will be allowed inside, though.

We will bring you the latest as we get it.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm

Update: Randy Taylor Denied Bond in Hearing

By Carleigh Griffeth

A judge has denied bond for Randy Taylor in Thursday's court hearing. We will have more on ABC 13 News at 5:00 and 6:00.

papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm

papapi wrote:Update: Randy Taylor Denied Bond in Hearing

By Carleigh Griffeth

A judge has denied bond for Randy Taylor in Thursday's court hearing. We will have more on ABC 13 News at 5:00 and 6:00.

--that's excellent news. (how I wish we'd have had the same w/ the Zslug.)

NBC29 ‏@NBC29  
@MarcellaNBC29 reports Taylor waives his right to a preliminary hearing. Case will go before grand jury Sep. 26.
ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum