CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walter Scott General Discussion #1

3 posters

Go down

Walter Scott General Discussion #1 Empty Walter Scott General Discussion #1

Post by CherokeeNative Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:20 am

"A white police officer in North Charleston, South Carolina, was charged with murder after a cellphone video was released of him fatally shooting a black father of four in the back following a traffic stop.

The release of the footage — which shows Officer Michael Slager fired eight times at Walter Scott — was praised by the 50-year-old victim's family, who during a news conference said: 'All we wanted was the truth.'

'It looked like he was trying to kill a deer or something, running through the woods,' Scott's father, Walter Scott Sr., told TODAY on Wednesday.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/walter-scott-shooting/michael-slager-south-carolina-officer-charged-murder-black-man-n337526

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Walter Scott General Discussion #1 Empty Re: Walter Scott General Discussion #1

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:41 am

This is appalling! I saw the video and am horrified at this officers actions. I saw another video, that showed something black falling to the ground, and the officer going back and getting it and dropping it next to Mr. Scott. Let me see if I can find the video.
Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xs4HFCgvLo

Thoughts?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:43 am

I applaud the chief for firing his a** as soon as he saw the video. I hope that real justice will be done. I would really like to know what words were exchanged. I understand Mr. Scott had a bench warrant for child support but it did not seem that the killer had time to run his license...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:10 am

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:11 am

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/20/us/skip-child-support-go-to-jail-lose-job-repeat.html?_r=0

Article Skip Child Support Go to Jail Lose Job

Interesting article in California I know the state can and will take Child Support out of a paycheck... That is a simple solution instead of jail...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon May 04, 2015 5:05 pm

Looking for current info... Nothing knew....
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:37 am

Found this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3137733/Jailed-policeman-charged-fatally-shooting-Walter-Scott-time-father-s-barred-holding-newborn-son.html

EXCLUSIVE: Jailed policeman charged with fatally shooting Walter Scott in the back has become a first-time father - but he's barred from holding his newborn son

-snipped-
The policeman accused of murdering Walter Scott has become a first time father, but has been refused the joy of holding his new born son.
Michael Slager, who is locked up 23 hours a day in Charleston County Jail, is banned from embracing the child, who was born last month.
Despite not yet having faced trial, he has been told his solitary confinement means he cannot hug any of his family and babies as young as his son are refused entry to visiting areas.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down