CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amusing quotes from real court hearings

4 posters

Go down

Amusing quotes from real court hearings Empty Amusing quotes from real court hearings

Post by angiefly2 Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Amusing quotes from real court hearings Empty Re: Amusing quotes from real court hearings

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 05, 2013 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One man never imagined he would spend his life savings on a giant stuffed banana with dreadlocks.

Really????
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Amusing quotes from real court hearings Empty Re: Amusing quotes from real court hearings

Post by papapi Sun May 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One man never imagined he would spend his life savings on a giant stuffed banana with dreadlocks.

Really????

OMG, what a dolt. Gambling is not his only problem. I'd say stupidity played a large part in that fiasco.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 05, 2013 4:31 pm

I thought it was hilarious...my laugh for the day. You can't help but to laugh at such blatant stupidity Amusing quotes from real court hearings 340766871
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri May 24, 2013 7:28 pm

I heard about that on the radio CB. They did a bit called "If you think you have it bad" LOL. I do have to say he was really stupid... just go buy the damn thing.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down