CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

Booklover444 wrote:Hi, Nan11 & One: Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 1798881284

Both of your posts are excellent. I just hate the idea of that little She-Devil tormenting Travis before he died. Can you imagine that she actually wanted to contact his family? She is way beyond sadistic. She is pure evil. Those who support her completely turn my stomach. I'll bet Jose Baez is sorry that he's not her Attorney. Not to mention the fact that he'd be looking for "fringe benefits" if you know what I mean.

I hate hearing that the State didn't do a good job presenting their case. Also, I am NOT looking forward to hearing more Travis bashing from the Defense Team. I especially dislike the female attorney for Jodi Arias. I wonder how the Hell she'd like to hear her loved one trashed in Court? I hope Karma bites her very hard on her ass.

By the way, Nan11. I sent you a PM just in case you don't check your messages often. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 1798881284

Does she actually have supporters, other than her jail companions? I cannot see anyone supporting the manner in which she murdered Travis. Jodi is a sociopath/psychopath and should not be around society, as Casey Anthony should not be.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 am

angiefly2 wrote:Welcome Booklover :) Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 407633263 Hello to all!
I am ready for court to begin tomorrow (although they have a hearing today that IS said they would air, so I am sure it will be streamed) What I am NOT ready for is the trashing of Travis. I will be ready to pull my hair out 5 minutes into the Defense side... I hope that JA takes the stand so the Prosecutor can tear her to bits!

I will also be glued to the set. I think that if the defense tries to dog Trayvis to much it will have a bad reaction to the jury. This is one murderer that I think will not walk away a free woman.

It's just a shame every which way around. Travis lost his life in such a horrific manner and all for what? Some very demented person who couldn't let go.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:01 am

Nan11 wrote:
Darkman wrote:OK .. i see it was on Jane Velez also:
And then, when Jodi pretends to climax during this phone call, Travis tells her that she sounds like a 12-year-old girl who was having an orgasm for the first time. And then he tells her, "It`s so hot."

OK ... Looks like Nancy Grace mentioned it .. but not the 12-year old part ... so 12-year old part was on Jane Velez then ... but in any case that's what defense is planning to introduce in court (among other things, more likely)

Here is Nancy Grace's transcipt about that phone conversation:

GRACE: Now, remember, all of these postings she made after she stabbed him to death in the shower.

We are taking your calls. Out to you, Matt Zarrell. Why is phone sex taking center stage in the courtroom?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER (via telephone): Well, the defense plans to present a recorded phone call between Travis Alexander and Jodi Arias just a couple weeks before the murder. In it, they claim that Travis Alexander, who portrays himself to be a good Mormon person, has very verbally, sexually explicit phone sex with Jodi Arias, including suggesting that he is going to tie Arias to a tree and perform anal sex on her.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks again for all the effort you put into referencing that.

It is not going to be easy for me to listen to that call, but I would like to hear it for myself. I guess I am question the 'source' of the 'source.'

I'll be listening for things like who initiated the phone call. Who seemed to instigate the phone sex? Which one appears to first suggest the 'fantasy?'

And I'll keep in mind that phone sex between consenting adults is probably quite popular--although a little out of my realm of experience. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course, if they decide to not play it--we'll know (or at least suspect), why. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Me tooooo, I had to ask someone what was meant by that. We used to report obscene callers way back when caller ID wasn't around. I cannot imagine anyone doing this. confused But I am from the very old school.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:02 am

If anyone knows what time the hearing is today please post it, and the links. And to all the "newbies"....we will be in the chat box during the hearing and trial. Just scroll all the way to the bottom of the Home page, click log in and there ya are! We would love to have you join us! Just be warned....we are goofy and get off topic quite a bit..... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:23 am

IS is showing her "Intuders did it" statement. I tend to agree with those that say there is a little bit of truth woven into her story. I think she is attributing some of the things she did, to the intruders.
I think when she describes what Travis was doing, she is telling what happened when she killed Travis. I think she is remembering and describing what actually took place but adding in the Intruders.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:IS is showing her "Intuders did it" statement. I tend to agree with those that say there is a little bit of truth woven into her story. I think she is attributing some of the things she did, to the intruders.
I think when she describes what Travis was doing, she is telling what happened when she killed Travis. I think she is remembering and describing what actually took place but adding in the Intruders.

I got the same impression. There is some truth in all lies and I do believe that what she was describing that Travis was doing while being stabbed was the truth. It's horrible what this poor man went thru, he had to have suffered, which is why murder one is applying in this case.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Hi, Everyone! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 23 1798881284 Has anyone else noticed that when Jodi Arias was describing what took place with Travis and the so-called "intruders" she actually said that Travis got down on all of his FOUR knees? affraid Last time I checked, I only had TWO knees. I just hate when she described how he screamed, and there was blood everywhere. I'm sure that she would scream like Hell if someone kept stabbing her over & over all over her body without letting up for a moment!

I'm also becoming very upset when I watch her sitting there in Court suddenly WITHOUT her glasses. Her eyes look like little black marbles rolling around in her head. Her eyes are vacant, she stares stupidly at God only knows what attracts her attention at the moment. Also, I hope the Jury doesn't buy her little crying act. Maybe, her attorneys told her NOT to wear her glasses when it comes time for her to cry. Yes, there is actually a support group for this little witch online. Not surprising to me at all, because, there are a lot of psychos just like her running loose. I shudder to think what Jodi Arias will do next if God forbid, she is found "not guilty". affraid
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm

When I watched her spew the "intruders" story I firmly believe that the female "intruder" that she described was herself... She was describing how the female was the aggressor and the guy "intruder" was just off lollygagging doing much of nothing. JODI IS/WAS THE INTRUDER AND AGGRESSOR. So yes, I believe that some truth came out in that interview. She just makes me sick!!!!!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:18 pm

I don't know Darkman. AZ has women on death row....google
Wendi Andriano. Killed her terminally ill husband cuz he wasn't dying fast enough. She's on death row.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:22 pm

Evidentiary Hearing on 1/28/2013 at 10:30 am in State v.Jodi Arias.
On Monday Jan 28, 2013, attorneys will be in court for an evidentiary hearing. See it live on In Session on truTV. Arias’ defense begins its case on Tuesday.
Trial BEGINS....Time.....(10:30AM MST).......(11:30AM CT).....(12:30PM ET....) This came from JQ

I think this may be wrong (I saw a post earlier upthread that said 10am) So if it's 10am then times would be 10:00am MST..... 11:00amCT and 12:00pm EST

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Does anyone think she chose that day to kill him because she knew he was going to Cancun and she thought everyone would just think he was in Mexico and not worrying about not seeing him?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 pm

I also think Jodi Arias wanted to stop Travis from going to Cancun with another woman. She had two reasons in my opinion. Two for the price of one, so to speak.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next