CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by Booklover444 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Yes, I remember hearing that too about Jodi Arias. She took quite a lot of pleasure when hearing Travis's ex-girlfriend testify about his cheating on her with Jodi. Considering what she did to someone she "supposedly loved", this woman is a real nut case. I can't believe her Defense Team has the nerve to actually say that Jodi Arias loved Travis Alexander. confused In what universe is that called "love?" If that were true, the Defense Team had better hope that she doesn't "love" them. affraid
Gizmo711 wrote:
Nan11 wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:The only thing that Travis did wrong was NOT getting Jodi Arias OUT OF HIS LIFE COMPLETELY. He should have changed all of his locks, changed all of his passwords for all of his accounts, installed a high quality burglar alarm system complete with cameras throughout his home, making sure it was one that was directly connected to the police station. Of course, he would have had to change his phone numbers too. In addition, he should have armed himself with a gun. Finally, he should have warned Jodi to stay completely away from him. Also, a Restraining Order was absolutely necessary in this case. Sadly, he didn't do any of those things. I think if he had done so, he would be alive today.

Let's not forget that it was Jodi who loved taking pictures. She even took a photo of her ex-boyfriend in the SHOWER. She even admitted to Detective Flores that she took pictures of Travis while he was in the shower, and that he DIDN'T LIKE IT. I sure hope the Jury remembers this little tidbit of information.
Hi, Booklover [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well said!! If I remember correctly, he mentioned to a couple of his friends that he was afraid for his life. I believe he did it in an almost joking manner, but it leads me to suspect that she may have given him some indication of what she was planning.

Of course, him being a big, strong, young, and healthy man--I don't think he could understand what his intuition was trying to tell him. I'm sure he thought that he could 'handle' an itty-bitty little thing like Arias.

We have seen the evidence that he was no match for her rage and cunning, though. His good natured compassion led him to underestimate his enemy--he let her in time and time again. Until the last time--when he paid the ultimate price. His life.

Now, she sits in a court of law and uses fancy lawyers to trash his reputation. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's as though she wants to keep on killing him, as though she still isn't finished with him yet. This nut job needs to be removed from society and kept away from everyone. She even smirked a half a grin when Travis' ex said that she broke up with Travis because he was cheating on her with Jodi, she actually got pleasure out of that statement, as though she had won that battle. Jodi is still holding this obsession of Travis long after she murdered him.
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
This generation is certainly into alot more than from my generation. I guess this kind of "phone sex" prevents deseases and unwanted pregnancies, for sure....I just don't see how they are going to add up to Travis being perverted when Jodi was joining right in with him and she didn't have to
ITA... If Jodi didn't like having phone sex than she could have hung up or stopped seeing him and she did neither
His ex turned him down and so could Jodi have
IMO JA used sex to get what she wanted and it seemed to work for her in her past relationships but then she met a man named travis who wasn't going to give her what she wanted ie: free stuff for example she had to pay for the car Travis gave her etc... Jodi didn't get her way
but she thought that this was the way to get him hooked (but it didn't) it got her on trial for murder and him dead.

As for the statement about her sounding 12 years old, I don't see that as him being a child molester or anything of that kind. I just see that as a statement probably due to her sounding somewhat young on the phone. I'm sure her pig tails was her idea, she even had a picture on some site of her in pig tails. I hope the prosecution shows that.

But when it's all over and done, she murdered a man because he didn't want her. It was certainly an overkill and will never be seen as self defense.

I think the defense is doing everything in their power to save her life but they know that it looks real bad for their client.
(below originally posted by nan)
BBM--That is exactly what gets me every time! All the talk about how Travis failed his religion--well, how about how she failed? Make no mistake about it, when you agree to be baptized it has been explained over and over to you; and you know fully well what your requirements are.

She made a joke and a disgrace out of an act that is held to be sacred.

I think it was such disrespectful actions that sickened Travis of her, and made him realize that she was not worthy of being his wife. Granted he continued to enjoy her as a 'good-time' girl--and that was his error--but she kept puting it out there ad nauseum.

I mean, her actions with him were repulsive and sickening. No man in any day and age is going to respect a women who acts like that. Use them, yes. Abuse them, maybe. But marry them--nope, never.

It might have changed a lot since I was young, but I would bet it hasn't changed that much--especially with deeply religious individuals.

I'm really waiting to hear that statement about her sounding like a 12 year old as she climaxed. How aroused was he ie--how much oxygen was getting to his brain?
When I read this I wondered to myself ,the Defense is claiming Jodi was faking her orgasm (I call BS). Also I thought about Travis having an erection or being aroused... Now he could have told JA he was aroused, Maybe HE was faking it , but sadly he cannot defend himself or tell his side of these events because she murdered him. What gets me the most is why did she record this phone call out of all of the calls the two had together?? Did she do it so that she could later on listen to it and pleasure herself? Or was it a token (like how serial killers keep something for people they've killed.... even though JA obviously hadn't killed Travis yet) or was it done for the purpose of blackmail to get him to stay with her; because she could have used the tape to have him excommunicated if she didn't do what she said (and for that matter, WHO could he tell about being blackmailed... as far as I know his friends were mormon and Travis would be taking a risk by telling anyone because they may have told the bishop or another higher up in the church.)

Instead of being a fantasy about a 12 year old girl--he may have meant that she sounded 12 years old--almost as an insult concerning her being childish and immature. Then he added that she was 'hot,' perhaps in compensation so as not to hurt her feelings--but not meaning to connect her 'hotness' to a 12 year old girl.

I see Travis as a normal, normal man. It would take a lot to make me think otherwise, at this point.

How 'bout that Mr. Martinez? He is the 'saving grace' of this trial, imo. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/quote]

As far as the phone sex tape, I wonder how many she recorded or if this is the first one... I also wonder what date this call and recording was made.

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Won't be in chat at 12:30 I don't think, but shortly after. Vicious snowstorm, no school, Phillip has to go to work (late), Steve shoveling car out.....lol. More later. Have fun.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Booklover444 Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:19 pm

I find it interesting that Jodi Arias is posing so "lovingly" with that dog. I say that because I remember her admitting to Detective Flores that she once KICKED a dog in the HEAD because he was doing something she didn't like. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 2488575162 I sure hope the Jury hears about this side of "poor little innocent" Jodi Arias. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 2488575162

Last edited by Booklover444 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 pm

I definately don't think that is the same dog. Maybe the one shown in the pics was Jodi's family dog? It is not Napoleon IMO.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 am

[quote="One Wonders"]
CuriousPortlander wrote:I am so outraged by today’s testimony that I just have to get it out of my system. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 1112333598

First, how can the defense attorneys allow her to get on the stand knowing that she’s a pathological liar? Isn’t it against the law to allow a defendant/witness to testify, knowing they will perjure themselves? Are they that naïve that they actually believe her? I don’t buy that for a second. I know the defense team must feel desperate, but I find the whole thing despicable and highly unethical.

Snipped by me for space which I may have to do several times, lol:
It's her constitutional right to get on that stand and I bet she has demanded to take the stand cuz she thinks she can explain away everything. I don't think her team believes a word of her 'pick a story' stories. She will most likely perjure herself and nothing will be done about it. If she can slaughter someone the way she did she's not going to give a hoot about perjury.

I totally agree, she probably demanded to get on that stand. But wait until Martinez gets thru with her.

That BS about her being abused and such sounded just like the previous lies she told LE, first that she wasn't at the scene and then that it was two people that killed Travis, (and she gave details on that one). She is a pathological liar and creates stories to go along with her lies (like CA did). She thinks it sounds more believable by telling a story to go along with, when the "so called" abuse came along. That smirk on her face kills me, I wish someone would slap it off.

I can't wait until the prosecution takes over the questioning of this "witness/murderer", I'm sure that Martinez is just itching for his turn. (and what a turn it's going to be). I just love Martinez.

The defense is desperate and are wishing so much for a CA outcome. But it's not going to be. What kills me about defense attornies is that they play on the juror's intelligence, they think they will buy into any story. I really can't stand that female defense attorney, she gets on my last nerve.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:23 am

It really got to me when she claimed that her ex boyfriend "Bobby" (no last name) told her that he would kill her family. Wasn't that one of the lies that she said about the two other people that killed Travis, that they too would go after her family?

This nut job can make up stories in a heart beat, like all sociopaths.

The jury will see right thru her lies, and just wait until Martinez gets thru with her, she'll be walking off that witness stand babbling.

I bet she would like to do the same to Martinez that she did to Travis.

I hope the prosecution demands a last name for this "Bobby". If there is such a person, she probably wouldn't want him to be called as a witness. She very well may have stalked him too.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:32 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I am sitting here watching the replay of Lisa's testimony and have to wonder how all the Mormons feel about being thrust into this mess. This is generally uncharted territory for Mormons. Not that Mormons don't have murders and crimes, but I can't imagine any of these folks ever thought they would be involved. And to have to sit on the stand and talk about making out, sexual arousal, male body parts, affairs etc, has to be embarrassing in the least.
How would this have all played out if Travis was not a Mormon?
Just my random thoughts for the day..... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 22155654

I agree, the defense is riding on Travis being a mormon, it's the only way they have to bring down his credibility and make him look bad. Other than that, they have nothing at all, Travis was just a normal 30 year old single male. He wasn't leading Jodi on, he was up front with her and due to that it probably cost him his life.

As for these phone sex tapes, I don't see the sense for them to be heard by the jury. Phone sex is not from my error, but I would assume that they are vulgar otherwise they wouldn't be considered phone sex. I mean, if two people are having a non sexual conversation that wouldn't be considered phone sex, so therefore they must be a vulghar conversation between two consenting adults. I would assume anyway. As for the 12 year old remark, I would have to hear the context in which that statement came up before I would put Travis as a pervert.

Some people have very young voices on the phone and he just may have picked up the voice of that of a 12 year old, but not getting his jollies off of it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:35 am

The smirk on Jodi's face, to me, indicates that she is getting pleasure out of killing Travis all over again. I bet she had that same smirk when she was committing the actual of murder. It's almost like she is saying "take that Travis" and that.

I also heard that she stared down Travis' family in the court room and that they stared right back at her.

This bitch is real sick and needs to be away from society.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:48 am

Jodi testifying part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jodi testifying part 2

Jodi testifying part 3
Jodi testifying part 4

Jodi testifying part 5

Jodi testifying part6

Sorry they are in so many parts... the uploader of the videos had problems yesterday but I think she got all of it. (some clips are short and others are longer)

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:02 am

thank you Ang......I put those in the Library
I made it home this morning. The sun is shining on all the snow and it is beautiful, but a bitch to dig out of. The roads are icy, but the plows have been by....so all is good today. Phillips couch was not made for sleeping.
I wanna say thanks to all of you who were worried about me.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I am re watching Jodi testify.....remember she said that she called 911 while Bobby was beating her and he hung up the phone? She said that 911 called back and Bobby told them she was programming 911 into speed dial and they said "Oh okay" and let it go? That did not happen. 911 ALWAYS responds to every 911 call, even if it is a kid playing on the phone. Hubby saw that and starting laughing.....he says, "Didn't happen" and walked away. I call BS. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 3267306519
Jodi, you are heading to Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 1627671162
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

Jodi = Jodi Arias #1 - Page 30 2790766383

ETA: Had to find an Electric chair just for Jodi!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:19 pm

I must have missed this yesterday, but it appears that any guy that Jodi meets becomes a bf or romantic interest.....Victor in Costa Rica, Bobby, Matt....she goes from one guys bed right to anothers. I hope everyone is tested routinely!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next