CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Febbie Sat May 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Nan11 wrote:
NoahMan wrote:I agree. Jodi is like a troll. She thinks she's foolin' people but she ain't. (Trolls are like that! LOL)

It was satisfying to watch her squirm in her seat as the jury found her guilty AND cruel.
Yep, and it will be interesting to see if the jury finds she has no further worth to society and vote for death.
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209

Oh I can't wait to see how she acts in court. Still believe she will start screaming and kicking before this is over.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat May 18, 2013 10:54 pm

Just for everyone's entertainment (before CB gets back and kicks me off the thread) LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Sat May 18, 2013 11:09 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Just for everyone's entertainment (before CB gets back and kicks me off the thread) LOL

LOL, Another one bites the dust... one more down and Jodio to go...
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 7:02 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Just for everyone's entertainment (before CB gets back and kicks me off the thread) LOL

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 22155654 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 713145813 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 421770689 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 2806602876 This is just too funny.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 7:12 am

Nan11 wrote:
Febbie wrote:Oh I can't wait to see how she acts in court. Still believe she will start screaming and kicking before this is over.
I guess I'm in a mean mood tonight, but I have been kind of hoping that she would give them a reason to shock her a few times. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However, I think she has been shocked more than we can imagine when she heard that verdict. Now it's going to be, "get even with all these &%$#*@" by downing Travis more on that stand. It's her only weapon right now to hurt all of Travis' supporters, it's not like they allow her a knife and gun in jail (although she probably wishes they did, by now Martinez, the detective, Travis' family, the judge, and even Nurmi and Wolmott would have been with Travis by now). You can see the hate written all over Jodi's face. She's not finished yet, thats why she wants the stand.

This is the way she felt after receiving that nasty e-mail from Travis, she immediately made plans to kill him. So she has also been planning this day if she was to be found guilty of "first", so she wont blow it by talking nice things about Travis or saying she's sorry. To the contrary, she will be downing him even more to get in that last stab (so to speak).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 7:22 am

Usually Nancy Grace has only bad things to say about the defendants. I could have went thru the screen when she said that "Jodi's tears seem real and maybe she is finally feeling bad about what she did".

Jodi never shed a tear during those 5 months of trial other than when she was on that stand and had that break down, and that was a display for the jury. Jodi, was cocky, arrogant and told lie after lie. Her tears are NOT now for Travis, they are for herself. All she does when she wants to bring them on is think about her verdict. She is breaking down due to her verdict, not being sorry for what she did to Travis.

The verdict is still new to her and she is grieving over that, thats why the tears seem real, they are real, only they are for herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 7:23 am

Nan11 wrote:
NoahMan wrote:I agree. Jodi is like a troll. She thinks she's foolin' people but she ain't. (Trolls are like that! LOL)

It was satisfying to watch her squirm in her seat as the jury found her guilty AND cruel.
Yep, and it will be interesting to see if the jury finds she has no further worth to society and vote for death.
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209 Jodi Arias #4 - Page 7 3366279209

I do believe that is exactly what she is going to get.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 19, 2013 10:39 am

Nancy Grace is nothing more than a drama queen, turning on the tears herself when she wants to portray compassion for someone - she's a joke. It cracks me up how she can go from soft spoken in tears to raving bitch in about 1 second.

It's hard to say what a lunatic will do - and Jodi is definitely crazy. I agree with Gizmo though, Jodi is sthuper angry right now with Juan and the jury. In her mind, all that she has left is what she can say on the jury stand and I guarantee it will be a doozy. She believes they are all stupid and that she can still outsmart them - so she will adhere to a certain theme - the abused woman who has been wrongfully convicted in order to give Travis' family their revenge.

She will try to express remorse that she did not call LE immediately after losing it and killing Travis, but will justify it by saying it was after months and months of Travis' abuse and her fear of facing the consequences. Remember, she's got the books supplied to her by her psych experts. She will try to make the jury feel guilty. In any event, I suspect she will then go on about how it is her hopes to continue her drawing to donate towards a nonprofit women's abuse program, something along those lines. She will then express how sorry that her family has been made to suffer for what has happened to her. I am not positive that she will tell the jury that she wants death over life in prison. I don't know if she can bring herself to do that. I see her ending her time in the witness box with some quote and silent tears.

Professor Leatherman has a good question up on his blog right now. He asks, now that Jodi has stated she wants to be executed rather than spend her life in prison; and given that the defense attempted to withdraw but was not allowed; how does the defense counsel argue to the jury? Do they argue to spare her life over the objections of their client? Or do they concede and argue for execution as desired by their client?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 19, 2013 12:08 pm

Good morning...Was gone all day yesterday. I see we had big doin's

I am so looking forward to tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the jury say "Death"
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 12:22 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Nancy Grace is nothing more than a drama queen, turning on the tears herself when she wants to portray compassion for someone - she's a joke. It cracks me up how she can go from soft spoken in tears to raving bitch in about 1 second.

It's hard to say what a lunatic will do - and Jodi is definitely crazy. I agree with Gizmo though, Jodi is sthuper angry right now with Juan and the jury. In her mind, all that she has left is what she can say on the jury stand and I guarantee it will be a doozy. She believes they are all stupid and that she can still outsmart them - so she will adhere to a certain theme - the abused woman who has been wrongfully convicted in order to give Travis' family their revenge.

She will try to express remorse that she did not call LE immediately after losing it and killing Travis, but will justify it by saying it was after months and months of Travis' abuse and her fear of facing the consequences. Remember, she's got the books supplied to her by her psych experts. She will try to make the jury feel guilty. In any event, I suspect she will then go on about how it is her hopes to continue her drawing to donate towards a nonprofit women's abuse program, something along those lines. She will then express how sorry that her family has been made to suffer for what has happened to her. I am not positive that she will tell the jury that she wants death over life in prison. I don't know if she can bring herself to do that. I see her ending her time in the witness box with some quote and silent tears.

Professor Leatherman has a good question up on his blog right now. He asks, now that Jodi has stated she wants to be executed rather than spend her life in prison; and given that the defense attempted to withdraw but was not allowed; how does the defense counsel argue to the jury? Do they argue to spare her life over the objections of their client? Or do they concede and argue for execution as desired by their client?

I totally agree with your post.

First, I think Nancy Grace is a nut job that should have long been gone off the set. I get embarased for some of her guests the way she speaks to them.

As for Jodi, you are right on with everything that she will say. Jodi will never own up to being the crazed murderer that she is. It will always be Travis that pushed her to do that, all the abuse etc. But as long as Jodi knows that everyone knows she lied and the verdict proved that. She wont mention the DP because I do believe that she found out that no one is feeling sorry for her and she can waive all her appeals and go right to the sentence, so I truly doubt she will even bring up the DP subject on that stand.

That verdict took too much of a toll on Jodi, caught her by surprise. She is visibly wrecked by it. So I truly doubt that she even wants to discuss it in fear that death will occur sooner than later if she keeps up that talk about wanting to die. Jodi was never suicidal, she just wanted the sympathy from the ones she wanted it from (Travis). When she didn't get it she killed him not herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 19, 2013 1:05 pm

Absolutely Gizmo. I tend to agree that she will not speak of the DP - like you said, she doesn't want to die. Her statement that she did was merely the toddler in her coming out but we know she doesn't truly want to die - hell, that razor cut stung too much. She is one sick puppy.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Nancy Grace is nothing more than a drama queen, turning on the tears herself when she wants to portray compassion for someone - she's a joke. It cracks me up how she can go from soft spoken in tears to raving bitch in about 1 second.

She already stated, the state withheld evidence..

She also said, I won't be the first innocent person to get sentenced to DR...this from an earlier interview, 20/20 IIRC...

She has in her mind her own reality. Just like a psychopath, she feels empathy for herself. She's angry she got caught, she's not remorseful for taking a life that had potential of becoming someone very important. He was an accomplished motivational speaker, was authoring a book and truly was on his way to be someone.

Jodi is a reprehensible creature who is the only person important to her. Jodi will not come off well when she is talking why her life should be spared. I guess she had a change of heart from the post verdict interview. I wonder if Juan will have it in hand when she starts with her crocodile tears on Monday to why a jury should spare her life.

I also wonder why the defense team opted to not have her mother beg for her life. Is it a ploy to garner sympathy? Will her mother not hold up well, I mean after all, she knew her child needed help according to her own interview with Detective Flores..

I still feel, Jodi should get the DP, sit on death row until the appeals court overturns it to LWOP. This way she is in her cell 23 hrs a day, with no other cellmates or inmate to talk with. She should also be banned from doing any more TV interviews..let her sit in isolation with no one but herself. Either she'll break or understand WHO she became and why...

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:Usually Nancy Grace has only bad things to say about the defendants. I could have went thru the screen when she said that "Jodi's tears seem real and maybe she is finally feeling bad about what she did".

Jodi never shed a tear during those 5 months of trial other than when she was on that stand and had that break down, and that was a display for the jury. Jodi, was cocky, arrogant and told lie after lie. Her tears are NOT now for Travis, they are for herself. All she does when she wants to bring them on is think about her verdict. She is breaking down due to her verdict, not being sorry for what she did to Travis.

The verdict is still new to her and she is grieving over that, thats why the tears seem real, they are real, only they are for herself.

HOGWASH. Those tears shed were for her. The only thing I can think of is when they showed photos of Travis, Jodi thought to herself, he was so handsome, why didn't he just give me another chance..

She was truly shocked at her verdict due to her thinking she got one over on them. They were too smart for her. She'll still use the abuse angle but in all fairness and truth, I believe she is the abuser. Travis just got frustrated that she would not take no for an answer, Jodi doesn't deal with rejection very well. How dare he after all I've allowed him to do with me..With her, I felt like a used piece of toilet paper, he made me feel like a prostitute..Still all on Jodi. Somewhere she learned the way to keep a guy is to use sex, deviant sex, kinky sex, sexual fantasies and he'll stay with you forever..Much to her chagrin, Travis found out she's not wife material. Another reason for her anger and rage..

Jodi is one messed up in the head chick, who needs to be kept out of society for the rest of her sorry life...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sun May 19, 2013 1:54 pm

I agree with your position LLL. But, didn't I hear or read that people who are sociopaths are not curable? They can never get well? If that is so, she will never understand and will never realize WHO she became or why.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 3:49 pm

One Wonders wrote:I agree with this.
I think she is fantasizing her revenge on those who have put her in the situation she is in (no fault of her own of course).
Just like the twitting. Told to stop and what does she do? She defies authority and does it anyway in a revenge sort of way.
Whatever her future is she will adapt to it eventually because that's the way she has done all her life I'd say.
If it's true that she and Donovon have been busted, she will still find a way to do what Jodi want's to do and be damned to whoever tries to stop her at least in the early stages of her incarceration she will be defiant as hell.
CherokeeNative wrote:I agree with your position LLL. But, didn't I hear or read that people who are sociopaths are not curable? They can never get well? If that is so, she will never understand and will never realize WHO she became or why.

Yes, I agree. Jodi will never, never, never own up to having killed Travis for any other reason but that he abused her. She will stick to that story till she leaves this world. She is in hope of winning an appeal, but it will never happen.

When she takes that stand tomorrow, she is going to squeeze in the abuse thing every opportunity she gets. What I don't understand is why is Jodi being allowed to show her drawings? Her drawings is not going to save her from the DS. No one gives a hoot about her drawings. A few idiots may have bought some for whatever sick reason they may have had. But why is Jodi being allowed to display her work? Is she taking this as an opportunity to gain publicity as an artist? This should not be allowed.

If Jodi wants to die so bad, then she should just take the stand, own up to murdering Travis for the real truth, being because he didn't want her, and then waive all her appeals and she will have her wish sooner than she thinks. But the truth of the matter is that Jodi no more wants to die than Travis did.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 19, 2013 4:35 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:I agree with your position LLL. But, didn't I hear or read that people who are sociopaths are not curable? They can never get well? If that is so, she will never understand and will never realize WHO she became or why.

No, they can't cure a sociopath or a psychopath. The best is to keep them out of society for the rest of their sorry lives..

I also believe she does suffer from BPD...could even have multiple personality disorder..if her defense were smart they would have played that card instead of fighting against it...I did notice Nurmi mentions this during her penalty phase..but it didn't save her from the cruelty of this horrific, horrendous, slaughter..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
I think she is fantasizing her revenge on those who have put her in the situation she is in (no fault of her own of course).
Just like the twitting. Told to stop and what does she do? She defies authority and does it anyway in a revenge sort of way.
Whatever her future is she will adapt to it eventually because that's the way she has done all her life I'd say.
If it's true that she and Donovon have been busted, she will still find a way to do what Jodi want's to do and be damned to whoever tries to stop her at least in the early stages of her incarceration she will be defiant as hell.

Yes, I agree. Jodi will never, never, never own up to having killed Travis for any other reason but that he abused her. She will stick to that story till she leaves this world. She is in hope of winning an appeal, but it will never happen.

When she takes that stand tomorrow, she is going to squeeze in the abuse thing every opportunity she gets. What I don't understand is why is Jodi being allowed to show her drawings? Her drawings is not going to save her from the DS. No one gives a hoot about her drawings. A few idiots may have bought some for whatever sick reason they may have had. But why is Jodi being allowed to display her work? Is she taking this as an opportunity to gain publicity as an artist? This should not be allowed.

If Jodi wants to die so bad, then she should just take the stand, own up to murdering Travis for the real truth, being because he didn't want her, and then waive all her appeals and she will have her wish sooner than she thinks. But the truth of the matter is that Jodi no more wants to die than Travis did.

She really shouldn't continue with the abuse angle, since the jury didn't buy it..

It could cause them to be more angry, if she does...

Three different stories about the incident. Trashing Travis worked against her and really shouldn't come off as arrogant or indignant.

Of course she doesn't want to die but she did this to herself. She came off as a martyr during that interview and has since had a change of heart..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 19, 2013 6:07 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

She really shouldn't continue with the abuse angle, since the jury didn't buy it..

It could cause them to be more angry, if she does...

Three different stories about the incident. Trashing Travis worked against her and really shouldn't come off as arrogant or indignant.

Of course she doesn't want to die but she did this to herself. She came off as a martyr during that interview and has since had a change of heart..

She sure shoudn't but she will. Jodi is not the brightest, if she was she wouldn't have killed Travis to begin with. Jodi wont be able to help herself, just minutes after she was convicted she was on the media dogging Travis all over again. She will use this as an opportunity, trust me on this one.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm

So do we know if the Womack chick is going to testify tomorrow or not? I thought there was some speculation that she wasn't going to speak.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay Mon May 20, 2013 3:05 am

Chickenbutt wrote:So do we know if the Womack chick is going to testify tomorrow or not? I thought there was some speculation that she wasn't going to speak.
--we don't know chickie. there was "spec" that she was the cause of the in chambers meeting (dressed totally inappropriately, video of her giving juan the finger in court....) that caused her to be disallowed, court in recess until tomorrow.

--however, we never heard anything officially as to why they wrapped up early and are leaving us wondering...

--we did see where nurmi visited the skank in jail over the weekend....I must admit he looks better in street clothes...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

--I suppose they were going over her dramarama to the jury....(blah di blah, i'm teaching inmates how to read, selling artwork to help fund Domestic Violence (victims like me!)..)

--i'll be shocked if the jury doesn't come back with the DP---she did the (pre-med horrendous, torturous) crime--in my opinion this is a crime worthy of being sentenced to death row.

--see y'all ( I love that American expression..) tomorrow a.m.!

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio
Trial will resume on Monday at 10:00 am. #JodiArias

--10 a.m. Arizona, 11 a.m. MST, 12 noon CST, 1 p.m. EST (I guess that's 6 p.m. your time "ecossie"..)

ellejay
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next