CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix

+3
CherokeeNative
Cleos_mum
papapi
7 posters

Go down

Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix Empty Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix

Post by papapi Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:32 pm

The new editor installed by forumotion in beta version has a problem properly placing the cursor when the WYSIWYG function is turned on. In order to properly place the cursor, WYSIWYG needs to be turned off with quoted or multi-quoted replies. Here is illustration to show where to find the switch to turn off WYSIWYG

WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Click Image to Enlarge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix Empty Re: Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix

Post by Cleos_mum Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Okay Papapi maybe you can help me out - I can't seem to figure out how to quote someone's post and get below the "quoted post" so that my comment isn't included in the quoted post - very weird.

Hey, CN! I'm having the same problem, as in my prior post. Now quoting you, I can only type in your Quote box and can't post below it. Houston . . . . errrr, Papapi . . . we have a problem! LOL!

Last edited by papapi on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed quote tags)
Cleos_mum
Cleos_mum

Back to top Go down

Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix Empty moved posts

Post by CherokeeNative Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:58 pm

Poor Papapi is at the mercy of Forumotion - they obviously don't know the problems they caused with their update and are not sure how to correct those problems.  Bear/bare with Papapi while he tries to drag it out of Forumotion's techies.... In the meantime, we can color our own comment a different color than the quoted comment.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Cleos_mum Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:06 pm

papapi wrote:The new editor installed by forumotion in beta version has a problem properly placing the cursor when the WYSIWYG function is turned on. In order to properly place the cursor, WYSIWYG needs to be turned off with quoted or multi-quoted replies. Here is illustration to show where to find the switch to turn off WYSIWYG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Click Image to Enlarge [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Testing, testing . . .

Thanks, Papapi! It worked! Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix 161793503 Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix 537511839

ETA: I hope Forumotion is giving you a consulting fee for testing and fixing their product!
Cleos_mum
Cleos_mum

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleos_mum Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 pm

Thanks for the clean "paper" . . . . I was scared for a minute there . . . . thought it blew up.

OH, hold on, I'm in the Techy thread. Oooops, I've been transported by Magic . . . Sorry. So confused. I'm going back to the TM thread now.

Quoting and Multi-Quoting Fix 2408736010
Cleos_mum
Cleos_mum

Back to top Go down

Post by NoahMan Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:24 am

papapi wrote:The new editor installed by forumotion in beta version has a problem properly placing the cursor when the WYSIWYG function is turned on. In order to properly place the cursor, WYSIWYG needs to be turned off with quoted or multi-quoted replies. Here is illustration to show where to find the switch to turn off WYSIWYG

PHEW, I just sent you a PM about this... but I finally just read this. THANKS.
NoahMan
NoahMan

Back to top Go down

Post by ForJustice Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Duh on me I see that is exactly what your instructions are! Thank you! I am glad I have a sense of humor because I am a laugh a minute. Free entertainment, lol.

Last edited by ForJustice on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer)
ForJustice
ForJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:53 am

Hi everyone! I moved some of the older cases, including Trayvon, into the basket. I did not lock them, so if something comes up that you would like to post about in the older cases, feel free to scroll down and post away. If, for any reason, you would like to see a case moved back up to the forum, just let me or CN know. We will be adding a thread for "Catch up info" for all of our members if you want to stop by and say hi, and a thread to let us know of cases you would like us to add. Any other suggestions? One more question.....is the "Basket" too crowded? Would you like us to delete altogether some of the older cases? Your input is appreciated.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed May 25, 2016 12:32 am

I see all you guests visiting.....please jump on in. Would love to chat with you!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum