CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

+11
LiveLaughLove
Nan11
mcsparkle
westav
Darkman
snowbird
One Wonders
Gizmo711
Katie2
Chickenbutt
angiefly2
15 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 4 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

Who. Would have ever thought you could kill your baby dump her in the woods to be eaten by animals and then find a wealthy man that everybody knows to support you. I guess I heard it all now, if true. She is planning to make money off this baby I say that because she wants to prove to the world she is a good mother. How would the world know if she doesn't sell pictures and story.. She already got a taste of how much money pictures of her child brought in. Now she will do the same thing if she is going to have a baby
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 4 Empty Re: Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:30 pm

snowbird wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:OMG, I hope it is not true, but rumor has it that Casey is pregnant.

Those 12 village idiots can blame themselves for this if it is true. This woman should never have been released.
Where did u hear that? I hope not true because I would hate to see another child disappear under her watch.. Maybe she thought having a baby would get her more money for interviews

I heard that the Enquirer has put it out there, it was said on either JVM or NG show.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 pm

snowbird wrote:Who. Would have ever thought you could kill your baby dump her in the woods to be eaten by animals and then find a wealthy man that everybody knows to support you. I guess I heard it all now, if true. She is planning to make money off this baby I say that because she wants to prove to the world she is a good mother. How would the world know if she doesn't sell pictures and story.. She already got a taste of how much money pictures of her child brought in. Now she will do the same thing if she is going to have a baby

You are so right, that is something that CA would capable of doing. I just hope that noone buys into it. I wouldn't look, read, or go to the movies to see anything that CA would profit from.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:It was put out by The National Enquirer. They say she has a "high profile, well known, easily recognized, older, wealthier" boyfriend and she is pregnant. According to the write up, she is not naming the father.....again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just a few of the sites spouting this nonsense. There are many, many more. Just Google CA pregnant?

I hope Giz doesn't mind me answering you What a Face

Thanks CB, I didn't hear the rest, only that it was stated by the Enquire.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm

One Wonders wrote:All I gotta say is: EYEROLL!

Lol I couldn't have said it better.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:16 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
snowbird wrote:Who. Would have ever thought you could kill your baby dump her in the woods to be eaten by animals and then find a wealthy man that everybody knows to support you. I guess I heard it all now, if true. She is planning to make money off this baby I say that because she wants to prove to the world she is a good mother. How would the world know if she doesn't sell pictures and story.. She already got a taste of how much money pictures of her child brought in. Now she will do the same thing if she is going to have a baby

You are so right, that is something that CA would capable of doing. I just hope that noone buys into it. I wouldn't look, read, or go to the movies to see anything that CA would profit from.
I would not read or see anything she puts out she as already proved to me that she is not a good mother and my mind won't be changing. One baby died on her watch and if you believed her about her daddy molesting her, then why would you leave your baby for him to look after, or why would you not get off her lazy butt to work and support her child. No I don't believe a word about her dad. So there is nothing she can do to prove to me she is a good mother. That ship sailed along time ago when she let her baby be eaten by animals after she died. A good mother doesn't do that, no matter if you believe her soul is gone.
One article said she was going to have twins and name one Caylee. No way a good mother. Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 4 1503052887
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:45 am

-snipped-

A Florida appellate court has rejected Casey Anthony’s request for a new hearing in her attempt to overturn two misdemeanor convictions for lying to police, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:22 am

What I don't undersdand is that Baez couldn't come after her for any money owed. There is no law that allows a lawyer to sue for his fees. This is why lawyers get their money up front. Baez took on this case from the very beginning as a court appointed attorney, he did get paid for handling the case, it may not have been what he would have liked to get, but he did get paid.

As for Casey Anthony making any money from her murdering Caylee, I doubt that people will be standing in line to buy her book to hear more lies. Everyone got very fed up with the system and most don't even want to be reminded of this injustice (of a woman going free after murdering her child).

It was said that publishers are lined up. Well Casey better get her money up front (which I doubt any publisher would do) If the publisher wants her to write a book, they want THEIR money up front for the printing of the book. Casey will then receive about 2.00 a copy that is sold. But I truly doubt that any publisher will buy the rights for her book knowing that it might not sell more than 2 copies, one to Cindy and George and one to her attorney.

Baez is just trying to stop anyone else from getting in on it. Like Krump and Zenaida Gomzales, because they seem to be the only ones that would be able to. Of course, other than the IRS and court fees that she owes.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by mcsparkle Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 am

Monday, May 6
(7-9 a.m.): An interview with the judge in the Casey Anthony

Read more about Scoop: THE TODAY SHOW on NBC - Week of May 6, 2013 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com

mcsparkle
mcsparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by mcsparkle Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 am

Nan11 wrote:
mcsparkle wrote:Monday, May 6
(7-9 a.m.): An interview with the judge in the Casey Anthony

Read more about Scoop: THE TODAY SHOW on NBC - Week of May 6, 2013 - BWWTVWorld by tv.broadwayworld.com
Thanks for the thumbs up on this, McSparkle. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'll admit that I haven't really followed this case since the verdict, but an interview with Judge Perry sounds interesting.

I'm not sure if this is your link, but I think it's something close.
NBC | The Today Show
Monday, May 6
(7-9 a.m.): An interview with the judge in the Casey Anthony case.

Yes that is the link. Thank you. :) Was trying to get Grandson to bed and got distracted. :)
mcsparkle
mcsparkle

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 05, 2013 1:12 pm

One Wonders wrote:Hi ya Giz,
Baez was never court appointed. FCA contacted him either through lawyer's name's being posted near the jail phone's or by word of mouth.
The only payment Baez recieved was from the $200,000.00 from selling the photo's and that was $89 or $98,000.00, can't remember which, lol. When that money ran out and she had to apply for indigency he said he would stay with the case as pro-bono. No money from JAC and why he has his nose in this mess of a BK is beyond me. Well, I'll take that back. Greed is what compeled him.
Also I've never said this out loud but I think Baez only took the case as fast as he did is because FCA told him she had $14,000.00 in a savings account.
I just wish they'd all fall off the earth.

There is no way this beast owes Baez $500K.

He got paid out of the licensing fees for Caylee photos, $89+...then he was paid through JAC, since she was found indigent. I remember his ever so sarcastic remark of making a whopping $3 an hour..

I also don't understand why the BC is considering dropping her fines, her IRS debt, which I thought would never go away through a bankruptcy action. She's got to pay somehow, since she truly got off scott free, when anyone who paid attention, knows those Pinellas 12 allowed a guilty beast to walk free.

She'd have been better off convicted, she still can't show her face, can't get a job, education and she's still the mooch she was before Caylee was deceased.

In the end, I await for Karma to catch this beast..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 06, 2013 10:06 am

"There were two sides to Casey," said Perry. "There was the side that was before the jury who portrayed the roll of a mother who lost a child -- someone who was wrongfully accused. You could then notice a change and transformation in her when the jury went out of the room. She was commanding and took charge of different things, and you could sometimes see her scolding her attorneys."

Watch: Belvin Perry on "The Today Show"

Perry is reportedly now speaking because all appeals connected to trial are over.

"(She) was very manipulative," Perry said. "There was the public persona that she wanted the jury to see and there was that side she showed when the jury was not there."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Too bad he didn't call for that mistrial....which would have made her go through another trial, with a jury who had a brain...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by jojoscorpio Mon May 06, 2013 11:44 am

Judge Perry also said that Baez has the persona of a used car salesman. Gotta love Judge Perry!

jojoscorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 08, 2013 10:05 am

One Wonders wrote:Hello there LLL.
JB wasn't paid by JAC. His "experts", transcript's things like that was paid through Jac. His snarky comment about being paid $3.00 an hour was one of many "ohhhh pooorr meee's" things he threw in is pure BS.
LiveLaughLove wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Hi ya Giz,
Baez was never court appointed. FCA contacted him either through lawyer's name's being posted near the jail phone's or by word of mouth.
The only payment Baez recieved was from the $200,000.00 from selling the photo's and that was $89 or $98,000.00, can't remember which, lol. When that money ran out and she had to apply for indigency he said he would stay with the case as pro-bono. No money from JAC and why he has his nose in this mess of a BK is beyond me. Well, I'll take that back. Greed is what compeled him.
Also I've never said this out loud but I think Baez only took the case as fast as he did is because FCA told him she had $14,000.00 in a savings account.
I just wish they'd all fall off the earth.

There is no way this beast owes Baez $500K.

He got paid out of the licensing fees for Caylee photos, $89+...then he was paid through JAC, since she was found indigent. I remember his ever so sarcastic remark of making a whopping $3 an hour..

I also don't understand why the BC is considering dropping her fines, her IRS debt, which I thought would never go away through a bankruptcy action. She's got to pay somehow, since she truly got off scott free, when anyone who paid attention, knows those Pinellas 12 allowed a guilty beast to walk free.

She'd have been better off convicted, she still can't show her face, can't get a job, education and she's still the mooch she was before Caylee was deceased.

In the end, I await for Karma to catch this beast..

BBM

She was deemed indigent after her $200K was spent. Baez got over $89K for that and Andrea Lyon got over $22K..the rest JAC paid out...

So far, she's paid Baez $89,454.83 for his work, he said, adding he's spent an estimated 2,500 hours one the case.

She paid Lyon — who is working pro bono — $22,500 for legal costs, such as travel, transcripts and investigation, Lyon said.

In documents filed earlier, counsel for the JAC questioned Casey Anthony's need for public money for her defense on a first-degree murder charge because she already has paid out more than $110,000 in legal fees, according to affidavits she signed and recently filed with the court.

JAC lawyer phones into hearing

An attorney with JAC told Strickland there is a problem with the documents provided by Casey Anthony's defense — there was no source of income.

JAC said full disclosure is required and they need the defense team to disclose all sources of funds or future funds. They also want to know what money Casey Anthony previously had was spent on.

"The court needs to know the full financial picture," the JAC attorney said.

Strickland said affidavits Casey Anthony and her attorneys submitted to the court are "pretty light in terms of full disclosure."

Mason said there's no money and Casey Anthony is indigent.

Strickland said how Anthony's money was spent in the past has a bearing on what can be done now.

Baez and Lyon talk money

Mason called Lyon and Baez as witnesses.

Baez said the only lawyers who have received money were himself and Lyon. Kenney Baden, who is from New York, is working for free.

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 08, 2013 11:36 am

Nan11 wrote:
Nan11 wrote:Judge Perry is going to be on Nancy Grace tonight. Prosecuting Casey Anthony movie - Page 4 447552385
Apologies for quoting myself, but just to update! Embarassed

The interview with Judge Perry wasn't aired last night. It hasn't been confirmed, but I have read that possibly it was taped and HLN with show it at a later date.

His coming out now doesn't make me feel any better. I wish he would have gone with a mistrial so that she could have been retried..she never should have been found N/G! Those brainless Pinellas 12 didn't hear that it took three years for her to come up with the drowning theory, yet one call to 911 and she'd never would have been arrested, if that were true. She had Caylee in her truck, those 31 days should have been their biggest clue..SMH at the ignorance of it all.. I still feel a stealth juror was on board..in just 8 hours they came back with a wrongful verdict. No justice came for Caylee Marie..that's the sad truth...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed May 08, 2013 12:27 pm

Nan11 wrote:I never meant to imply that it made me feel better about that verdict.

But reading on various blogs, I find that many people are now beginning to say that the prosecution overcharged and there was insufficient evidence. It's almost becoming a mantra amongst some.

I will never swallow that, ever.

So, if anything, I appreciate that Judge Perry has the courage to come forward and say publicly that there was sufficient circumstancial evidence to support the charge.

That should at least mean something to some of those nay saying voices. Or maybe not.

Mostly, I was updating the thread.

I'm sorry if you thought I was implying that you felt better about Judge Perry coming out. That was ME, who didn't feel any better..

He came out now due to all of her appeals being gone..otherwise it wouldn't have been proper for him to speak out. But since he did, as we all felt, she did commit the crime of 1st degree murder..I will always believe that. Just as I believe OJ committed a double homicide. His karma caught up to him, she hasn't had her's yet...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next