CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by angiefly2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:40 am

angiefly2 wrote:Morning trial that was supposed to be sealed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 1 trial day18

More to come later

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

If part 4 doesn't work please let me know. Thanks
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Thank you all for everything you do to keep us all up to date.
And a special thanks to Angie for never forgetting to post the vids for the day.

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 38 973208584
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:15 am

No problem CB :)
Tomorrow I will not be here because I am going to my son's Valentines party but I will post the videos when I get home after visiting my granny (after my son's party)
I will miss you all! have a good day!! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 38 1089331458
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:10 am

Happy Valenine's day all.

At this point I am beginning to think that Nurmi is not sure of the story they put together about the murder. He seems unsure of himself somewhat and this may be causing the delay in bringing this madness to a climax. It's like he is saying to himself " not yet, I need to be a little more confident".

In either case I sure hope it ends today so at least we can think of Monday being the day for the prosecution to gets it's turn.

Of course, the longer she is on that stand the more chances are that she is going to mess up. I believe the story of that finger is going to prove her to be the liar that she is. It is so obvious that it happened during the murder. Either Travis grabbed onto it and bent it back breaking it while fighting for his life. Travis' hands did show big signs of defense wounds.

I want to see an expert look at the xrays and say that her finger doesn't appear to have been broken from the manner in which she is claiming.

All that other BS is going to show that they were two consenting adults having sexual talk on the phone and that none of it mattered or showed that Travis was violent in any way what so ever.

As for the recorded conversation, it only proves that Jodi was preparing to expose their relationship to either the church or to one of his girlfriends. She led the conversation to where she wanted it to be, she knew what his answers were going to be, she was setting him up. To me, this proves all the stories of how she stalked him. She owned up to having to want to confess to her Bishop, what does that tell you?

That story of her not thinking that all other sex other than vaginal was within the faith, is such a crock. I cannot see Travis telling her that at all. She is not only trying to save herself from the DS, she is thinking that she will get off completely.

She is the psycho type that will continue to haunt Travis' family even while she is in jail, I don't think that she fully got her satisfaction from murdering him, she has to take it even further.

As for the photo of his penis, I don't see how this would matter. It is a going trend these days for lovers to send explicit pictures of themselves. (one of the reasons that I had internet removed from my granddaughters phone, I wasn't taking any chances).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:43 am

I also bet that they will not be able to find one person to say that Jodi's finger was like that prior to the night of the murder. I wonder if the guy at the car rental place would have noticed it? It is on her left hand and she is left handed. She would have had to sign the agreement. Also her ex boyfriend who lent her the gas cans, he would have noticed it. She would not have been able to pick up those cans with that hand. I had a broken pinky one time, the swelling started the morning after and the pain was very bad, I was unable to use that hand for awhile.

The finger is so noticable that someone would have known about this if she had it for even one week prior to the murder. I just know that it happened during the stabbing. And again she tried to blame it on the "Ninja's" which also puts that injury having happened the day of the murder.

I hate to watch her again on this stand today, but I'm afraid that I will miss when it gets to the murder.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:47 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Gus Searcy is on Dr. Drew right now...

He is the most creepyest character I have ever seen. That grin of his sickens me. I couldn't stay in the same room with this man, his face would have that effect on me.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:20 am

angiefly2 wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:Morning trial that was supposed to be sealed
Part 1 trial day18

More to come later

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

If part 4 doesn't work please let me know. Thanks

ETA: The part 4, above, didn't work it double uploaded so here is a good link
Part 4
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:51 am

Gizmo711 wrote:Happy Valenine's day all.

At this point I am beginning to think that Nurmi is not sure of the story they put together about the murder. He seems unsure of himself somewhat and this may be causing the delay in bringing this madness to a climax. It's like he is saying to himself " not yet, I need to be a little more confident".

In either case I sure hope it ends today so at least we can think of Monday being the day for the prosecution to gets it's turn.

Of course, the longer she is on that stand the more chances are that she is going to mess up. I believe the story of that finger is going to prove her to be the liar that she is. It is so obvious that it happened during the murder. Either Travis grabbed onto it and bent it back breaking it while fighting for his life. Travis' hands did show big signs of defense wounds.

I want to see an expert look at the xrays and say that her finger doesn't appear to have been broken from the manner in which she is claiming.

All that other BS is going to show that they were two consenting adults having sexual talk on the phone and that none of it mattered or showed that Travis was violent in any way what so ever.

As for the recorded conversation, it only proves that Jodi was preparing to expose their relationship to either the church or to one of his girlfriends. She led the conversation to where she wanted it to be, she knew what his answers were going to be, she was setting him up. To me, this proves all the stories of how she stalked him. She owned up to having to want to confess to her Bishop, what does that tell you?

That story of her not thinking that all other sex other than vaginal was within the faith, is such a crock. I cannot see Travis telling her that at all. She is not only trying to save herself from the DS, she is thinking that she will get off completely.

She is the psycho type that will continue to haunt Travis' family even while she is in jail, I don't think that she fully got her satisfaction from murdering him, she has to take it even further.

As for the photo of his penis, I don't see how this would matter. It is a going trend these days for lovers to send explicit pictures of themselves. (one of the reasons that I had internet removed from my granddaughters phone, I wasn't taking any chances).

BBM: I agree with your entire post but in these two things, in particular, you really hit the nail on the head!

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 38 713145813 Jodi Arias #1 - Page 38 973208584
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Just read on KPHO, no court today....judge is sick.

Ryan Smith @ryansmithtv

Happy Valentine's Day! No court today in #JodiArias (judge is sick). But we'll catch you up w/ trial highlights 2nite on @eveningexp

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Gus Searchy will be on IS at 2pm.

ETA: As creepy as he is, I will probably watch
Chickenbutt