CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #2

+25
jodi song
maximus
tuhorses
Sea Ray
jitter
gingerrogers
AuntBella
snowbird
ishi
Madara200
Katie2
CuriousPortlander
buddie
inchworm71
2dogsonly
Phoenician
angiefly2
One Wonders
Nan11
Booklover444
hello clarice
Chickenbutt
Gizmo711
Darkman
gpw
29 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #2

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:41 am

Everyone here is good right? Lets kinda keep on track here. Please.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenician Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:18 am

Interesting discussion. Can't wait to see this trial unfold.
Phoenician
Phoenician

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 am

My personal take on this continued relationship AFTER she slashed his tires twice etc., was because she may very well have been black mailing Travis in a sense. She said on the stand that this friend Rachel was telling her to go to the bishop and confess her sins (this would have involved telling on Travis). This bitch no more wanted to confess than "Bill Clinton" (that she brought up on the stand). I believe it was her way of letting Travis know just what she was capable of doing.

She is trying to portray herself as the saint that Travis took away her virginity (so to speak). When there is no doubt that it was Jodi who was seducing Travis.

Aside from his Mormon faith, he was a normal 30 year old man who wasn't married, having a good time. When Jodi put (so to speak) shit in the game. That is the only reason that I can come up with as to why Travis did not report the slashing of the tires to LE. He could have gotten a restraining order against Jodi but he knew this would expose him to the church (which he was very involved in). He probably chose to handle the situation in his way and that was to continue his friendship with Jodi. That is not to say that he didn't enjoy the sex part, what man wouldn't?

That recorded sex conversation tells alot of what kind of person Jodi was all along. Those tapes hurt her more than helped her. Anyone could see that Travis was NOT aware that he was being taped.

This Gus character claimed to have given Jodi the phone that records, I wonder if she may have requested just such a phone, for this very purpose?

This was a planned, premeditated murder for which she most likely will be convicted, rightfully so, for. She is a very devious person.

No, Travis may not have been the saint in all this but he certainly did not deserve getting murdered for having sex against his religion. Anyone can look at her photo's prior to her trial and see that she was the promiscuous type. Jodi was very vain about her appearance, she had all kinds of cosmetic surgery. She didn't even try to tone down any for the church. As far as them having sex following her baptism, I think it turned her on in her perverted mind.

The defense attorney has kept her on the stand for too long. The longer she is on there the more she is exposing herself for what she really is, and that's a cold blooded murderer who couldn't get her way and became obsessed.

She traveled over 1000 miles, via a rented car, took two weapons with her, one of which she stole from her grandfather two weeks prior to the murder, got Travis in the shower where he would be immobilized and slaughtered him because he told her that he was going on the trip with another woman.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 am

Darkman wrote:Nan .. His voice doesn't attract me in this video either, lol ... Sorry...

As to "she never deserved a second glance by a man like Travis Alexander".

PLEASE .. lol .. He did MORE than simply glanced at her TWICE .. MUCH MORE.

And who is to say who deserved what .. and how much .. -- just because he was some motivational speaker / successful businessman ... he was just a human .. as she was ... "Mormon" ... and a hypocrat at that .. surely he wasn't some superior being / G*d / etc ...

Just because someone is a speaker, successful and rich .. DOESN't make him SO perfect .. - examples: Baker, Swagart, that black preacher who settled (quite recently) with those few young black males......
I don't care that his friends LOVED him so much ... Overall he DOESN'T impress me.

The Last American Virgin, my arse... :)))))))

Not that he deserved to die, OF COURSE.

I guess one can say that we "all" portray ourselves as something that we are not.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 am

Phoenician wrote:Interesting discussion. Can't wait to see this trial unfold.

Hi, welcome aboard.

I can't wait until the prosecution rips her to threads.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 am

Darkman wrote:
Nan11 wrote:
Bold by me - Good idea.

For Ms. Arias = Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 2790766383

(Sorry, I was speaking literally. You might not get to see her naked. However, you might check out pics. Perhaps there are still some without the black boxes.)
BBM

NO ??? .. REALLY ??? ------ Shacks! Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 1798881284

but she didn't deserve any of the pleasure that he gave her
Ya ... OK ...

If you can call being fed "The Sperm of Mormon" a pleasure ... and / or lubracating one's hemmeroids with it.... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 3394282200

Without even being paid for it... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am just saying .... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 22155654
Lalalalalalala....... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 3755679961

The lubracation was JODI'S idea. Remember, she turned Travis on to "KY", so she probably knew exactly what she was doing and enjoying every minute of it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:43 am

I don't recall saying that anyone here was being disrespectful to Travis's family. I also didn't say that anyone here said that he deserved to die. I was merely making a general comment about what I've seen & heard on the various shows including Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Dr. Drew and on other sites such as Facebook. I'm aware that Travis wasn't a Saint. However, there are those who seem to think that Arias never knew about anal sex or saw a penis before she met the man she so viciously slaughtered while he was completely defenseless. I was giving my opinion here, the same as anyone else. confused I see absolutely nothing wrong in what I said. I will never agree that it's alright to trash a murder victim who can no longer speak for himself. No one got to hear Travis's side of the story about his true relationship with Arias. Jodi Arias has proven many times over that she is a liar. So, why anyone would believe her is beyond me. Everything about her is completely self-serving. I'm quite sure that Travis's family would not have a problem with what I said. It's tragic the way Arias continues to trash Travis so that others will do the same. Travis and his family are the only victims in this case. That's why I spoke about empathy. No one deserves to be slaughtered like a helpless lamb, and then to have their reputation destroyed after they've been murdered. ~
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:46 am

As for the camera being thrown into the washer by mistake, I don't think so, she deleted the photo's first, she just didn't think that they could be retrieved. She wasn't going to get caught with that camera from the murder scene, she figured that her prints would be washed off in the wash.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:49 am

Booklover444 wrote:I don't recall saying that anyone here was being disrespectful to Travis's family. I also didn't say that anyone here said that he deserved to die. I was merely making a general comment about what I've seen & heard on the various shows including Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, Dr. Drew and on other sites such as Facebook. I'm aware that Travis wasn't a Saint. However, there are those who seem to think that Arias never knew about anal sex or saw a penis before she met the man she so viciously slaughtered while he was completely defenseless. I was giving my opinion here, the same as anyone else. confused I see absolutely nothing wrong in what I said. I will never agree that it's alright to trash a murder victim who can no longer speak for himself. No one got to hear Travis's side of the story about his true relationship with Arias. Jodi Arias has proven many times over that she is a liar. So, why anyone would believe her is beyond me. Everything about her is completely self-serving. I'm quite sure that Travis's family would not have a problem with what I said. It's tragic the way Arias continues to trash Travis so that others will do the same. Travis and his family are the only victims in this case. That's why I spoke about empathy. No one deserves to be slaughtered like a helpless lamb, and then to have their reputation destroyed after they've been murdered. ~

I agree, she wasn't finished with killing him. I think she is getting her jollies on that stand by thinking she is killing him all over again.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:12 am

Phoenician..... Jodi Arias #2 - Page 3 4041779686 to CW!
Jump on in, we would love to hear your point of view!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am

As to Jodi being on the stand so long.....I know it drives me crazy but look at it this way. The longer she talks, the more "doors" she opens for Martinez to cross her on.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down