CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Thank You CB for putting the videos in the library. Some days I can't do it so I appreciate it very much. Also I never really know how I should name them so I just post the trial day but I like how you name them so we know what happened and can easily find them if we are looking for certain testimony :)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:47 pm

You're welcome Ang. It is no problem. Crappy day here. Got up at the butt crack of dawn to take the girls to school. A few hours later got a call from the school nurse...older one puking in the nurses office with a fever. Drove over and got her, brought her back here. 2 hours after that, got another call, little one puking with a fever and sore throat. Went and got her. So I have two feverish, puking, sore throated kids lying on the couch, each with a bag to puke in. PHILLIP COME HOME!!!!! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 22155654
Can someone just kill me now????
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

Are you kidding me???? They are cuddled on the couch, have had Advil, have blankies, watching stupid SpongeBob, sipping warm tea with lots of honey. So shut it........ Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 3316290471
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:22 pm

You could be right CP! I wouldn't put it past the defense and it wouldn't surprise me either.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:You're welcome Ang. It is no problem. Crappy day here. Got up at the butt crack of dawn to take the girls to school. A few hours later got a call from the school nurse...older one puking in the nurses office with a fever. Drove over and got her, brought her back here. 2 hours after that, got another call, little one puking with a fever and sore throat. Went and got her. So I have two feverish, puking, sore throated kids lying on the couch, each with a bag to puke in. PHILLIP COME HOME!!!!! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 22155654
Can someone just kill me now????

Awww I'm sorry that the girls are sick :( I hope they get to feeling better soon. It's been rough for me and the kids this year... We have been sick more in this one year than any other year in their entire lives, it's ridiculous. I hope you don't catch it. Sounds like they are all set to watch "stupid Spongebob" lol equipped with blankies and tea with honey. Sounds like they are in good hands. I hope Phillip is able to to get some rest tonight.. I know when my kids are sick I don't get to sleep lol.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:56 pm

I ain't cuddling them!!! I can't get sick! I just tell them, from across the room, how sorry I am they feel so crappy. I do hold their hair back while they puke tho.... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 22155654

Phillip came and got them, so now it's his problem....as well it should be!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:11 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:I'm wondering if Jodi feigned illness today so that court would be canceled today. That way, they can finish direct with Ms. LaV tomorrow, and leave the jury with her words over the long weekend (rather than chancing Juan getting his shot before the weekend). After all, we believe she is their last witness, so it's their last chance to make a lasting impression.

Nothing would surprise me.

Didn't this happen one time before, just when a long week end was coming up? I could be wrong, but I remember those same words being said at a previous time.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:17 am

I heard that Jodi gets 2 meals a day. She gets split breakfast, 1/2 for breakfast and half of that for her lunch.

Not for anything, and I really don't care if Jodi eats or doesn't, but isn't this inhumane. I heard this happens in prisons where Van Der Sloot is, but I believed that we do feed our prisoners.

Aside from that, they should give her a darn sandwich rather than let her have the opportunity to use that as an excuse to cancel a day of court.

I'm sure they can find a stale sandwich at the sheriff's jail for her. Or some rotten soup. We surely don't need the jury to start feeling sorry for her.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:23 am

Next, I wish they would get off this "deviant" crap. Travis was a young healthy man who joined a religion that any kind of sex was off limits. He meets a woman who shows him sex like he never seen or heard of before and his mind runs away with it. Jodi is the one who showed Travis things that sparked him in that direction, this is why he found it so hard to break away from her. It also was due to her giving sex like this to him that made it easy for him to talk all kind of sexual fantasies with her, it made him feel comfortable with her to do this.

Jodi thought it should have gotten her walking down the aisle with Travis and when it didn't, she couldn't take it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:Next, I wish they would get off this "deviant" crap. Travis was a young healthy man who joined a religion that any kind of sex was off limits. He meets a woman who shows him sex like he never seen or heard of before and his mind runs away with it. Jodi is the one who showed Travis things that sparked him in that direction, this is why he found it so hard to break away from her. It also was due to her giving sex like this to him that made it easy for him to talk all kind of sexual fantasies with her, it made him feel comfortable with her to do this.

Jodi thought it should have gotten her walking down the aisle with Travis and when it didn't, she couldn't take it.

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 2637895743 and Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 2855776020 This pretty much sums up how I feel about it too. Great Post Gizmo Jodi Arias #3 - Page 7 973208584
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 pm

Starting in 2 minutes per HLN
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down