CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Nell Belle Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:15 pm

It would be awesome if this Dr. did not fall down the rabbit hole, but I have lost faith in that field of DV etc. I went to a grief counselor after my daughter died, the insurance company called to check in on me and they new right away that I was suffering so badly, I wanted a christian couselor and in one visit I walked out with knowledge and the understanding I needed to go through my grief and I even chat with my girl for help with the kids, how I wish she were here and I could have taken on her illness. I had to accept that was not God's plan and keep faith and lean on the Lord for compassion. I just get so mad at these professional people who find this killer abused or talked to badly. Heck the streets would be filled with dead men if we didn't fight for justice for men who are wrongly accused of DV. :( I wonder how many are in jail or prison because some gal said that about them, Jodi has no proof of any of the allegations she was abused, I really want her to suffer in a jail cell and wait for the needle. This how I really feel, I thought LWOP would be fine, not anymore, some criminals do not deserve to live.
Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 782227617
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nell Belle Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:21 pm

You are right gpw, hard to understand, we can see right through her BS. frustrating as heck. What liar she is, can't they see that at least?
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm gonna chill our for awhile before my day goes crazy, I think you are great gpw, I feel better, thanks for helping me see this DV more clearly with the professionals, so sad for folks who really are suffering. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 2987530908
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:15 pm

Can't wait to see how Juan Martinez puts this case back to the premeditated murder of Travis. It appears all was lost about the victim when Jodi turned this into the sex, lies and photographs to take away from her actions, behaviors this deadly day..I can't wait for Juan to bring it home.

If anyone deserves the DP, this is the one...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:21 pm

LLL, Welcome to CW! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 4041779686
You might want to post your thoughts in the Jodi and GZ threads as those places get much more traffic. Do you mind if I copy these posts to the threads?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 Empty Jodi Arias

Post by papapi Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm right there with you, LLL. I'm looking forward to Juan's closing statement. It ought to be a fiery condemnation of the criminal and her crime.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:23 pm

I too think it matters what injury came first, but only to prove cruelty. However, Jodi also has premeditation to fight against. I do believe that Martinez proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Jodi did infact bring the gun there. I also believed she brought the knife as well. She wasn't going to leave any finger prints on any of Travis' things.

But in the event that the jury believes that the shot was fired first, it will still go to show that Travis was still alive and she proceeded to stab him to death, which would show just as much cruelty. So which ever the way the jury sees it, I still think they will come back with a "guilty" of "first degree murder".

This woman does not need to be free in society. If she does suffer from some sort of mental problem, it's the kind that would call for being in a mental institution for the criminally insane for the remainder of her life. But the defense is not going for insanity so I doubt that that will happen.

Jodi is a cold blooded murderer who couldn't take rejection from Travis and she well planned this murder when she planned the robbery at her grand parents home for the gun.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:LLL, Welcome to CW! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 4041779686
You might want to post your thoughts in the Jodi and GZ threads as those places get much more traffic. Do you mind if I copy these posts to the threads?

Not at all.

I'm still trying to navigate this forum...but I'm feeling a little inadequate.. Embarassed I can't find my way.... Rolling Eyes

I just found how to use the smilies...so be patient with me. OK? Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 3824466984
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:54 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:I too think it matters what injury came first, but only to prove cruelty. However, Jodi also has premeditation to fight against. I do believe that Martinez proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Jodi did infact bring the gun there. I also believed she brought the knife as well. She wasn't going to leave any finger prints on any of Travis' things.

But in the event that the jury believes that the shot was fired first, it will still go to show that Travis was still alive and she proceeded to stab him to death, which would show just as much cruelty. So which ever the way the jury sees it, I still think they will come back with a "guilty" of "first degree murder".

This woman does not need to be free in society. If she does suffer from some sort of mental problem, it's the kind that would call for being in a mental institution for the criminally insane for the remainder of her life. But the defense is not going for insanity so I doubt that that will happen.

Jodi is a cold blooded murderer who couldn't take rejection from Travis and she well planned this murder when she planned the robbery at her grand parents home for the gun.

The bullet to Travis' head had to be last. Once he was shot in the head, he would have not been able to function, he would have fell immediately upon getting shot. He has too many defensive wounds for the shot to the head to be first.

Jodi appears to have tortured Travis since the heart was still beating when she slit his throat from ear to ear, deep enough to sever his vocal chords. The shot to the head was to make sure, or due to him having some death sounds coming out of that gapping hole in his throat, makes it that more heinous and egregious.

I do hope they jury comes back with a guilty verdict on Murder 1..nothing less would suffice.
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:03 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:LLL, Welcome to CW! Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 4041779686

Not at all.

I'm still trying to navigate this forum...but I'm feeling a little inadequate.. Embarassed I can't find my way.... Rolling Eyes

I just found how to use the smilies...so be patient with me. OK? Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 3824466984

LLL, you are doing fine. We are so glad to have you here. Practice, prowl around, make yourself comfy and post away. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 18726956
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:43 am

I know there is going to be a movie about this as was in most cases of this nature. I just hope it focuses on the stalking by Jodi and not just a poor copy of a trial. I see this only too often and everyone has seen the original script so no need to show a poor copy of it.

A story needs to show just what kind of person Jodi really is and not keep the audience thinking that it could have been self defense. That would only hurt the family more.

So far I haven't seen anyone (other than some defense attornies on the media trying to draw business for themselves) that are anywhere near being on Jodi's side. Oh, of course with the exception of those two friends she has that are in court all the time, and her family and "Violette" and "Samuels" and "heavy D" and a few very insignicant individuals. But they certainly wont bring the ratings of a movie up, that's for sure.

Of all times I have to be somewhere Wed, Thurs and Fri evenings until 9 pm this week. Granddaughter is in a show for her school and where I'm at I don't get to see the trial until the evening due to the time difference. I will be depending on this board to keep me up on things. I just hope that the time I miss will be shown over again.

However, I will get to see the verdict. The GUILTY one. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 407633263

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:46 pm

gpw wrote:NB, like salt comes out of the sea, lies will come out of Jodi. She is wired to think this way. She is not going to do an aboutface at this point of her life and stop. I don't think she knows the difference at times..from truth or fiction. There are people like this. Just imagine how frustrating it must be to have her as a client. Her brain has no pause or rational pause 'think it out' cycle before she acts...no governor, nothing to manage her thoughts before they are acted on.

I agree with you, so with this in mind, why has her mental condition discussion revolved around PTSD, bipolar etc and not around hr being a compulsive liar? I don't know why Juan didn't have her evaluated for that or at least raise the question with one of these experts. Seems to me that's a diagnosis that the jury would like to know when evaluating this evidence
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:36 pm

HLN has a banner up......"Jodi Arias Hearing over. Is Manslaughter on the table?" Was there a hearing today? Did I miss something?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Hi, Nell Belle: So sorry for the loss of your daughter. Please, take comfort in knowing that her spirit can still hear you whenever you talk to her. God Bless you both. I totally agree with you about Domestic Violence Experts. After having seen Alyce LaViolette in action, who can blame anyone for losing faith in that profession?
Nell Belle wrote:It would be awesome if this Dr. did not fall down the rabbit hole, but I have lost faith in that field of DV etc. I went to a grief counselor after my daughter died, the insurance company called to check in on me and they new right away that I was suffering so badly, I wanted a christian couselor and in one visit I walked out with knowledge and the understanding I needed to go through my grief and I even chat with my girl for help with the kids, how I wish she were here and I could have taken on her illness. I had to accept that was not God's plan and keep faith and lean on the Lord for compassion. I just get so mad at these professional people who find this killer abused or talked to badly. Heck the streets would be filled with dead men if we didn't fight for justice for men who are wrongly accused of DV. :( I wonder how many are in jail or prison because some gal said that about them, Jodi has no proof of any of the allegations she was abused, I really want her to suffer in a jail cell and wait for the needle. This how I really feel, I thought LWOP would be fine, not anymore, some criminals do not deserve to live.
Jodi Arias #3 - Page 39 782227617
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next