CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by angiefly2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:I hope the prosecution orders xrays taken of that finger. I'm sure an expert will be able to give a way that the finger was broken.

To me it appears that the finger was bent, seeing as it is on her left hand and she is left handed, I'm assuming that while she was stabbing Travis he may have grabbed her finger and tried to pervent her from plunging the knife.

It does not appear to be a broken finger caused from a kick as she is saying. She didn't go to the ER or to a Dr because it would have been time and dated. She is so full of it.

I'm sure that the prosecution will bring up the fact that she first said that her finger was injured when the "Ninja's" were attacking Travis and her (which puts the finger injury happening on the night of the murder).

I sure hope this is her last day on that witness stand for the defense, I can't take much more of the BS. I want Martinez to take over and rip her apart.
We are in the same boat. All I can think of is when is this going to end--yet I sit and watch another day of it, praying it will be the last.

I thought Mike Brooks on 'In Session' brought up a good point. The palm print that she left in Travis' hall is of her left hand, but it seemed to show all fingers flat against the surface.

We don't know for sure, but if she can't straighten it out more than she showed in court, Mike thinks the imprint it would leave would be different.

Oh, I hope Martinez catches her in at least a couple of big ones. The penis picture and the timing of the broken finger would be perfect. I'm positively salivating for those moments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree with the both of you. One thing I am NOT looking forward to is redirect from nurmi and jodi.... imagine how long that crap will take! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 1233138785
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:35 pm

Ok another contradiction... she says travis had toys (sex toys) on the floor PRIOR to her going to an adult store. So my question is since she said Travis didn't want to be seen in an adult store then how did he get the sex toys?
ETA: OK I am listening to the 2nd part of trial from yesterday so far from what I gather those were children's toys.
Please correct me if I'm wrong as I am not finished listening yet. TIA

Last edited by angiefly2 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Another contradiction.......Travis says he doesn't like Spiderman. So why Spidey underwear?

ETA: Notice that aside from all the sex words.....neither of them swear?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:43 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Another contradiction.......Travis says he doesn't like Spiderman. So why Spidey underwear?
we need another thread to list her contradictions from the begining to end of her testimony IMHO
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Another contradiction.......Travis says he doesn't like Spiderman. So why Spidey underwear?

ETA: Notice that aside from all the sex words.....neither of them swear?
I noticed that as well about the not swearing.
I didn't catch the part about Travis not liking spiderman.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 pm

Just heard the judge unsealed the Prosecutorial Misconduct hearing to be started in a few minutes. Will be aired. See ya all in chat.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Hearing re: Prosecutorial Misconduct......all motions denied!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_gxz Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:10 pm

Can someone tell me why this trial is taking place 5 years AFTER he was murdered

ghost_gxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Ghost.....welcome to CW. Like most trials, it takes years after all the motions, starts and stops and antics of the defendent. Jodi at one time was going to defend herself, then she had other attys that left and then she got her current attys. So that all takes time.

I personally think it should be done in a very timely manner, but who the heck am I???
Again, Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 4041779686 . We look forward to hearing your opinions.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_gxz Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Oh wow, for her to not kill herself in the last 5 years, she must really think she'll be getting away with this

Ps thanks for the welcome

ghost_gxz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah, I agree. She "alledges" she was going to kill herself a couple of times. But notice she didn't... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 22155654

I think she truly believes her own lies and thinks she is going to beat this.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Something to think about......did police ever find Spidey Underwear when they searched the grandparents house? Where are they? Show them to me. I want something other than her "word" that they even existed.

Off to get the girls....back soon
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 Empty Jodi Arias

Post by hello clarice Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:59 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:hello clarice......been looking forward to you joining us! I have seen your posts elsewhere and always thought you would make a great addition to our little family here at CW.

We are all looking forward to Mr. Martinez getting to question Jodi. I think in his closing statement, he will be able to bring in the interview tapes. Maybe even during cross to ask her questions about her lies and anything else he sees fit. I really dunno. The hair color thing has me stumped too....I don't think we have ever been told what color her hair was when she picked up the gas cans.
If you are able, we are all in the chatbox during the trial. If you scroll all the way down on the home page you will find the chat box. Just click log in and you are there! Look forward to seeing you and again.... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 4041779686 please post more than lurk. We welcome your thoughts.
Hi CB thank you for your friendly welcome! I look forward to learning from all the knowledgeable crimewatchers here, I'm also going to try and contribute a bit more although at the moment I can't find the words to express my disgust for what is going on in this courtroom. This 'woman' is evil with a capital E and my heart aches for Travis' family. What courage they are displaying showing up day after day. Sure wish I could 'hack' into the code for the stun blet the b!tch is wearing

hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 Empty Jodi Arias

Post by hello clarice Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Nan11 wrote:CB: Sorry to keep taking this thread off topic. I'll just tell you this, then I'll stop--I promise.

It runs about $300.00 a driveway here, and I have two.

(And $300.00 a driveway is considered cheap, some charge more.)

Welcome, hello clarice! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 407633263
Hi Nan, thanks for the welcome - nice to meet ya!! Laughing
hello clarice
hello clarice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:23 pm

I can't take much more of this defense. I am truly beginning to dispise Nurmi. He first was out to get Travis to look the very worst so that the jury will take a dislike to him, now he is after the prosecutor. This guy has as low a tactic as did Baez. He is taking this to the very limit to try and win this case. He is seeing himself as a "high profile atty" via Travis' murder.

I don't think this bitch can tell one ounce of truth. The defense is making sure that every corner that the prosecutor can hit is already dealt with prior to cross. Jodi will be on this stand for another week I bet.

The defense wants to wear everyone down. By now I'm sure that Jodi thinks she is going to walk out of that court house a free woman. I'm sure the judge has had her fill as well.

I think Nurmi is trying to even wear the prosecutor down.

I've had enough of this crap, they need to move on already.

I don't believe a word of what comes out of JA's mouth. She is just a desperate now as she was about Travis. If she loses this battle she will feel as though Travis won and that she couldn't take.

She'll have plenty of time to commit suicide when she is in prison.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:31 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Yeah, I agree. She "alledges" she was going to kill herself a couple of times. But notice she didn't... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 37 22155654

I think she truly believes her own lies and thinks she is going to beat this.

I don't believe she believes her own lies but probably thinks she is that good of a liar and that will get her off.

I remember when she was being interrogated by the detective, she made mention that if she said she did it she would lose everything (or something to that nature) and then said "what dio I have to lose". I took that to mean that she would play it out and see the outcome. Well she had a few years in jail to coneive with her attorney. Each word is precisely picked out and Jody is awaiting each word that Nurmi askes her, this is so rehearsed.

Buuuuuuut, she couldn't rehearse what the cross is going to be, I have faith that Martinez is ready to begin. And Jodi will be ripped to threads. (hopefully it will be this year)

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Morning trial that was supposed to be sealed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Part 1 trial day18
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

More to come later
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down