CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:Hello, Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I can see that we all have something in common. All of us are hooked on the Jodi Arias Trial. After hearing & seeing all of the evidence presented by the State against Jodi Arias, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone on the Jury would ask about an alibi for each of Travis Alexander's roommates.
Welcome, Booklover444! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 20 407633263

I was concerned about that question until I thought back to when I had first started following this case. (The trial had already begun.)

I knew she was pleading self-defense, but I still wondered how the roommates could not have paid attention to the dog, or noticed the odor.

My interest in this fact in no way made me think she had help with murdering Travis.

I've been reading around, and my honest opinion is that the State did a lot better job presenting their case than they are being given credit for.

While I'm bracing myself for the defense's presentation, I have hope that we will see a guilty verdict. Hi, Nan11: :) Thanks for the warm welcome. As to why the roommates never noticed the odor, I have no answer for that one. I am wondering if the air-conditioatner was left on at a very cold temperature. Also, remember they said that Travis's bedroom was secluded from the rest of the home. By the way, where was Travis's dog when the roommates entered the home? Let's hope & pray that the Jury is really paying close attention. I completely agree with you about the State doing a good job of presenting their case.

[b]Hi
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Hello, Chickenbutt: If you don't mind me calling you Chickenbutt, I sure don't mind you calling me BL. :) I'm sorry that your sons had such a let's call it disagreement. However, that was a far cry from a baseball bat. I also wonder about these parents NOT noticing anything odd about their child's behavior. Please, excuse my posts. I am still trying to navigate where I type my comments. I have almost no vision in my right eye thanks to a medication that I was taking for 4 years.[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:26 pm

You can call me CB...that is much easier to type.
Ahhh, my sons and their disagreements....continues on to this day and they are grown assed men.... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 20 3316290471
Your posts are perfect...not to worry.
I don't know much about JA's mom, but I always was fascinated by Cindy Anthony. I wonder what makes them all tick.
Sorry to hear about your vision....will it come back?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:19 am

hey One.....Won't it be nice to have someone else who has a sense of humor? I just love goofy people....must be why I like you!

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 20 1714678657 gnite
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi, CB: Yes, I think I'll call you CB since it is so much easier to type. Thanks. By the way, I just love your Emoticons. I love using them too and will once I get used to navigating this board.

I don't know much about Jodi Arias's Mom either. However, I get the feeling she's very much like Cindy Anthony. Cold, callous and very uncaring for others. Compassionate people don't usually produce children like Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias. If you don't agree with me, that's fine. I've always believed the old saying, "Children learn what they live." I'm sure your sons really love each other because it sounds like they have a great Mom. About my eyes, I have RA otherwise known as Rheumatoid Arthritis. Contrary to what a lot people believe, RA is not just Arthritis. It is a very serious Autoimmune disease that affects all organs of the body. I was taking Methotrexate for 4 years, which is what they also give to Cancer patients. I didn't realize my serious vision problems until only a few months ago. I knew that I was having blurry vision. However, I didn't realize how bad it was until I covered my left eye and discovered that I could see almost nothing out of my right eye. That's why I chose the green eye avatar I'm using as my profile picture. My eyes are also green which made me like that avatar even more. So, there you have it. Just so you know, some days I might have to use the larger font when my eyes are really bothering me. Thanks for understanding & caring. As far as the vision in my right eye coming back, I'm not certain. I've been off Methotrexate for over 2 months now. Still no improvement. Thanks again for the warm welcome. Also, I just wanted to add that I'm on Facebook too. I just love the creative things you can do there.
Chickenbutt wrote:You can call me CB...that is much easier to type.
Ahhh, my sons and their disagreements....continues on to this day and they are grown assed men.... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 20 3316290471
Your posts are perfect...not to worry.
I don't know much about JA's mom, but I always was fascinated by Cindy Anthony. I wonder what makes them all tick.
Sorry to hear about your vision....will it come back?
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi, One. :) I can tell I like it here already. I feel so comfortable thanks to the warmth I feel from all of you. I have such trouble with my eyes now thanks to that terrible medication. I just love using Smilies or Emoticons, whatever one wants to call them. I think they're so adorable. I think it's natural for brothers & sisters to fight. However, when a child takes a harmful item like a baseball bat to their sibling, it's time for the parent to sit up and take notice. I don't know about you, I am getting so SICK of hearing & seeing that video of Jodi Arias singing, "Oh Holy Night". It ticks me off like you wouldn't believe. Also, hearing all of the BS that comes out of her mouth makes me want to toss my cookies every time. I can't imagine why anyone would think that Travis Alexander was the aggressor? He was in the shower naked, and oh so very vulnerable for God's sake. What was he going to attack Jodi Arias with, his penis? Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one either. :)
One Wonders wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:Hello, Chickenbutt: If you don't mind me calling you Chickenbutt, I sure don't mind you calling me BL. :) I'm sorry that your sons had such a let's call it disagreement. However, that was a far cry from a baseball bat. I also wonder about these parents NOT noticing anything odd about their child's behavior. Please, excuse my posts. I am still trying to navigate where I type my comments. I have almost no vision in my right eye thanks to a medication that I was taking for 4 years.[b]

Yup, your going to fit in nicely with us. At least you have a ligit excuse with your eye as the rest of us just goof. I am sorry about your eye though Booklover444. I hope it will come back to you the way it should be.
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:15 pm

BL, hopefully your vision will return and you will find another medicine to deal with the RA. In the meantime, do whatever you need to do to post with us. We will adjust to whatever you need to do.

Moms.....what to say about them? I was and am a "mean mom". I demand respect from my boys and grand dgts. I learned a long time ago that most things are not really important. A clean room, long hair, saggy pants....it all makes no difference in the big picture. I finally learned to focus on the important things in life, respect, education, responsibility, safe sex and no police record.
Life was much easier and less stressful after that discovery. My mantra....if it won't matter in 5 years, it doesn't matter now.
I suspect Cindy Anthony and Jodi's mom never learned the art of responsibility. They turned a blind eye (hahaha, sorry) to the signs and preferred to ignore it rather than confront their dgts, to the detriment of the girls. Sadly, we are raising a generation of kids that seem to think they have the right to do as they wish and not take responsibiity. We award them for going to school everyday (as is their job) and studying. We don't keep score at Little League games, so they never learn the art of losing gracefully. We do not at all prepare them to one day be fired from a job, get dumped in a relationship etc. They have a feeling of entitlement without putting in the work......
lol.....rant over.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Darkman wrote:
. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UPDATE: All Jodi’s artwork was sold last week… with the auctions attracting lots of media attention, thousands of views and each piece ultimately fetching well in excess of $1,000. We’ll update this page shortly when Jodi’s new artwork is listed.

After Ebay fees, all remaining profits will go towards Jodi’s account & Jodi’s family to cover their travelling expenses.

Thanks for your ongoing support!
SJ
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Money made off of murder-abilia. Remember the voodoo dolls of CA? People are creepy, greedy and scary.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:48 pm

true Darkman.....but even if she is convicted, her parents, siblings, friends could sell them and funnel the money to her.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:17 pm

I have a hard time trusting or believing someone who uses the term "douchebag" to describe a fellow co worker. I also have a hard time with him saying that he asked Jodi not to involve him, and she didn't, yet here we are reading about him....hmmmmm
15 minutes of fame?
How does he know TA broke her finger? Was he there? Heard it from her? Like she is believeable....I put no stock in anything he has to say, nor do I think the jury will.
About TA's sexual proclivities.....fantasys are not a crime. If he wants to picture her in his head as a 12 y/o, go for it. He wants to be tied up, have at it.....who are we to say any of that is rong as long as he has a consensual, adult partner?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:31 pm

Not a crime.....a sin. There are "fallen" souls in all religions. IF he had fallen, he had the opportunity to redeem himself and move back into the Mormon lifestyle.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next