CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by Booklover444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi, Everyone: :)

Sorry that I couldn't reply to each of you directly. I'm having some issues with my ISP, and I think my eyes. The speed is very slow and the screen keeps going up & down which does NOT help my eye problems at all. Is it my imagination, or does anyone else have problems with AT&T U-verse? This slow speed is very frustrating!!!!!! I am stuck with them for the time being, unfortunately.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi, Nan11: :)

I appreciate your input, and your kindness. I'm glad you like my signature line. I also love your use of Emoticons. I like using them too. They are adorable. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 4152284982 I especially love the one I just used. Oh, my God! I just heard Jodi Arias say on one of her interview tapes that she was worried about her reputation. I'm so glad I wasn't eating at the time. I would have lost my lunch for sure. I really hate hearing her say that "no Jury will convict me, mark my words".

Sorry that I couldn't reply to each of you directly. I'm having some issues with my ISP, and I think my eyes. The speed is very slow and the screen keeps going up & down which does NOT help my eye problems at all. Is it my imagination, or does anyone else have problems with AT&T U-verse? This slow speed is very frustrating!!!!!! I am stuck with them for the time being, unfortunately.[/quote]
I'm sorry to hear about your eye problem. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't offer any input on your service provider, as I'm not at all experienced with that particular one. It sounds like it could be responsible for some of your problems, though.

No worries about responding to me, I just like to read your comments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(You have a great signature line!)[/quote][b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 pm

I appreciate your input, and your kindness. I'm glad you like my signature line. I also love your use of Emoticons. I like using them too. They are adorable. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 4152284982 I especially love the one I just used. Oh, my God! I just heard Jodi Arias say on one of her interview tapes that she was worried about her reputation. I'm so glad I wasn't eating at the time. I would have lost my lunch for sure. I really hate hearing her say that "no Jury will convict me, mark my words".

Sorry that I couldn't reply to each of you directly. I'm having some issues with my ISP, and I think my eyes. The speed is very slow and the screen keeps going up & down which does NOT help my eye problems at all. Is it my imagination, or does anyone else have problems with AT&T U-verse? This slow speed is very frustrating!!!!!! I am stuck with them for the time being, unfortunately.[/quote]
I'm sorry to hear about your eye problem. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't offer any input on your service provider, as I'm not at all experienced with that particular one. It sounds like it could be responsible for some of your problems, though.

No worries about responding to me, I just like to read your comments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(You have a great signature line!)[/quote][b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:43 pm

Not a problem Darkman.....I see what you are saying and if TA treated her as such, then he had some maturing to do. But IMO, she holds just as much responsibility as he did. If he was just calling her for a booty call, then kicking her to the curb, then she needed to "woman up" and JUST SAY NO! So they both hold some responsibility, but no matter what happened bewtwen them and no matter how he treated her, he did not deserve what she did to him.
And I love the Devils advocate position.....always makes for interesting conversations. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 2856690776
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:03 am

I agree with just about every aspect of this case. JA obviously has a mental condition, it may not be obvious to a naked eye, but it certainly exists. What she did was inhumane to say the least. She was scorned by Travis, but that should not have led up to what took place. JA does not need to be walking free in society, she has certainly shown what she is capable of doing.

I also see her as a very gifted human being, that probably could very well have become a famous artist, had she just threw herself into it instead of a man who didn't want her.

It's inexcusable that Travis put those things about her on the internet but certainly didn't warrant him being murdered for.

Too much of this goes on in this world today. Some people just cannot take rejection in any form. Murders like this take place every day but we just don't hear about them.

My heart goes out to both the families. I always say "I don't know what would be worse, to be the parent of the victim or the perp", both has to be horrible.

I hope JA remains behind bars for the rest of her life, she could very well do this again to an unsuspecting person.

I also hate to see such a gifted person as she waste her life like this. From the looks of her paintings/drawings, she could have very well become very famous. I bet her work is very much envied by some artists out here. She has one heck of an aability. It's just a sin all which ways around. She could have gotten any man she wanted and went places in life.

As for Travis, I don't blame him for saying some of the things he said about her. She did slice his tires, hack into his e-mail, break into his house, follow him every where he went and send nasty e-mails to his female friends. This would have made the average person mad enough to slash back with words that were not to kind.

I agree with "Darkman", two lives wasted needlessly.

I doubt she will ever get out of prison. This was so obviously NOT a self defense case, this was a killing of hate to say the least. stabbed 29 times, throat slashed, and shot in the head cannot be a self defense in any form what so ever, and I doubt that any jury will see it that way. (as long as they are not from Pineles County).

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:10 am

Every single time Jodi Arias opens her mouth BS comes spewing forth. Actually, she did tell the truth only one time that I know about. It was when she said that Travis was a really nice guy, and he would give you his last dollar if you needed it. Doesn't sound like an abuser to me! How about when she said that IF she had killed him, it would have been done in a much more humane way? She went on to say that she would have shot him over & over until he was dead, NOT stabbed him! Oh, God! I hope the men on that Jury are not thinking with what they have in their pants.

Yes. I just love those adorable emoticons too. They are just so much fun and cute too. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 3824466984
Nan11 wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:Hi, Nan11: :)

BBM - We must have been watching the same program. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IIRC, the prosecution actually played that for the jury. I don't think Arias fully understood at that moment that she was facing a death penalty charge.

I certainly hope her 'no jury will convict me' statement will not come true! The same with Nancy Grace's statement that the hiatus of the past week could favor the defense.

I guess we shall see.

BTW - I'm addicted to those smileys, too. Often I get my laugh for the day out of them. Here is one I think is really cute. He makes himself an origami dove.

What could be cuter? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Hi, Nan11: Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 1798881284

You are absolutely right. I completely AGREE with everything you've said in your post. In parts of her interrogation, she was actually reliving the murder. She was telling how he died without admitting that she killed him. I hate the way the Criminal Defense Team has been trashing Travis, and it's only going to get worse. Oh, God! I am so emotionally involved in this case just as I was in the Casey Anthony case. Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias are two of a kind, cut from the same mold. I still cannot come to terms with Casey Anthony getting away with killing Caylee.

Jodi Arias is beyond evil. Her eyes are vacant as if she has no soul. She has a very creepy smile. I don't understand why people keep saying that she's beautiful or "smoking hot". Don't these people remember that she completely destroyed another human being in the most heinous way possible? I can't help it, but, I do have to be graphic on this one. I think the only reason she didn't cut off Travis's penis is because she was too exhausted from her previous handiwork. How in the Hell do you have a sexual marathon with someone and then "slaughter" them immediately afterwards? God forbid, but, if she is found "not guilty", any man she comes in contact with is in serious danger. She is a major psychopath/sociopath and will kill again & again if given the opportunity. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 2832021075
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:54 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that Jodi was stalking Travis. I just wish he would have reported it.

Although there are no simularities in the CA case to this one, you can see the way the lies are sprewed out the same way. The same in the Scott Peterson case. What is scary is that these sociopaths are running loose in our society and they are hard to detect from normal people.

I just cannot imagine how many like this are walking around capable of murdering without batting an eyelash.

Outright scary affraid

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Hi, Gizmo711: Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 407633263

I agree with you. The two cases are completely different. However, I do think that Casey Anthony & Jodi Arias are very much alike. I believe they are both psychopaths/sociopaths and very dangerous to all those unfortunate enough to come in contact with them. I also can't help but wonder about the people who support them. Those are people that I certainly don't want to be around. I don't, in any way, shape or form support or make excuses for cold-blooded murderers. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 2672159185
Gizmo711 wrote:There is no doubt in my mind that Jodi was stalking Travis. I just wish he would have reported it.

Although there are no simularities in the CA case to this one, you can see the way the lies are sprewed out the same way. The same in the Scott Peterson case. What is scary is that these sociopaths are running loose in our society and they are hard to detect from normal people.

I just cannot imagine how many like this are walking around capable of murdering without batting an eyelash.

Outright scary affraid
[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi, Nan11: Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 1798881284

Oh, we agree on so many things. Did you hear that Travis tried to get Jodi Arias out of his life completely numerous times? However, each & every time he tried she threatened suicide. He couldn't live with that on his conscience. That is why he allowed her to remain in his life. I can imagine she was like a major case of diarrhea that kept returning. The fact that he loved sex as most men do, SHOULD NOT be used against him in Court. My heart breaks for his family. Their lives are completely destroyed thanks to this vicious, vile, vindictive & venomous psychopath. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 2488575162 I enjoy watching Dr. Drew, however, I cannot stand the sight of Jose Baez. I'm afraid to watch him as he just might give me a bad case of diarrhea. Jodi Arias #1 - Page 21 22155654
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next