CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #1

+17
Booklover444
ecossiepossie
Requiem2
Kiya_vn
Darkman
ellejay
snowbird
Nan11
Katie2
ishi
CuriousPortlander
lisarae
Gizmo711
CherokeeNative
angiefly2
One Wonders
Chickenbutt
21 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #1

Post by ecossiepossie Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Goodjob CB

We have some snow issues ourselfs at the momment in UK.
First bad snow for four years.
Maisy Daisy my wee darling female long haired black an white came to us 4 yrs ago with the heavy snow an cold snap.
Although I had known her for a couple of years.
She wasnt ferral just misstreated.
An Old Lady whom obviously adored her died an left her house possesions an Cat to her Son an Daughter in law.
They have a son bout 8ish..

An the Cat is ejected its fed outside an lives under a car.
Poor wee thing got no love an when I gently tried to get some answers from the woman .

She became abusive an defensive although I was polite and never raised my voice.
She was screaming so close to my face spittle was hitting my eyes.
Saying her son was allerdic to cat hairs an asthmetic ect.
An if I was so concerned about the Cat I should look after it.

Wich I had been doing feeding her an giveing her treats.Her coat was also matted.
I explained I would love to take her in but because I has a Male Tabby an She was feisty an didnt take to other Cats she would come to my door but not enter.

Well I kept an eye on her an when we had that cold snap 4 years ago.
I opened the door one morning an She came bolting in an never left.
Unfourtunately she passed due to cancer 3 mnths ago.But she was well loved an even accepted Toerag half his size but bossed him an all of us about what a strong personalty an will she had.
If she want ed to sit or get past you.
She just give you a look or a pretend box a wee cuff with no claws involved.
I miss her an this snow spell brings back memorys.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:04 pm

ITA One, I also wonder what she was going to do with that knife and gun... Because this was all after she already killed Travis. So was she going to kill someone else???
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Ecossie....what a heartwarming story. Here in NY, they are pretty strict about animals out in the cold. I see people all the time, all bundled up walking their dogs in -0 degree temperatures. They are better people than I. Maybe that is why I am not a pet person. But I am grateful there are people like you in the world.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:10 am

I too believe that she deliberately turned her plate upside down so she would be stopped. She probably was in hope to get a ticket but the police officer let her go. If she did get a ticket for the plate it would not have been considered a moving violation and would not have been put on her license as such. If the plate had been upside down for any length of time she would have been previously stopped. Therefore she must have done it fairly close to having been stopped.

I never believed that it was upside down so that the plate couldn't be read, that just doesn't make sense, it could have still been read. Yes, I believe that she turned it upside down in order to get an alibi set up for where she was.

Ecossie, I love your post and am touched by it, you seem to have a big heart, I love it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 am

Giz.....And this is why I love having and reading this blog!
Your thought makes a lot of sense.... in fact it makes more sense than her turning it upside down so it couldn't be read. What better alibi than a cop saying...Yep she was in Utah, I stopped her.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:38 am

So IS just said that there will be a hearing Monday (There is no court). She is waiting to get the paperwork but she thinks it is related to the defenses claim of Prosecutorial Misconduct. Will post more when I hear it.

ETA: IS says it is a witness list that they are waiting for
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Flores' Investigation Report
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dunno if this has been linked before but it is interesting.....Jodi's sister speaks. Also, it talks about forged letters...I had forgotten about that.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:22 pm

Ang, I just read thru Flores' report....some things I didn't know about. Stealing of journals, nasty letter written to GF of Travis. Very interesting reading. Thank you!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:38 pm

You are welcome :) I read the entire thing earlier and I learned a lot of little things I didn't know and prolly won't be brought out in trial (other's being questioned etc...) It was pretty interesting. Also Thank you for your link. Very interesting documents as well. One thing I noticed was her lawyer that withdrew from the case was because it would/could have caused a former client potential problems... Did I read that right? What did you make of that?
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:48 pm

I dunno....let me go back and read it again. I musta missed that.

ETA: Yep, thats what it says. Apparently she has defended someone involved in this case and she could possibility have to disclose something that is "work product" and therefore confidential. Wonder who it is?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Beth on IS

Judge ruled against Defense motion for mistrial and against the Defense motion to throw out felony murder Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 18726956
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:00 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I dunno....let me go back and read it again. I musta missed that.

ETA: Yep, thats what it says. Apparently she has defended someone involved in this case and she could possibility have to disclose something that is "work product" and therefore confidential. Wonder who it is?
Yeah I know I was wondering the same thing...
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:27 pm

I dunno.....that has got me stumped.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 pm

Hello, Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I can see that we all have something in common. All of us are hooked on the Jodi Arias Trial. After hearing & seeing all of the evidence presented by the State against Jodi Arias, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone on the Jury would ask about an alibi for each of Travis Alexander's roommates.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:33 pm

One Wonders wrote:Soooooooo, some weird stuff has come out about JA. Was on survalence by LE packing boxes, rents another car, LE finds knives in amongst the books she had packed up in that car and then JA's own mother ask's (nothing like throwing your kid under the bus, lol.) "what happened to the gun" (which JA brought) and low and behold it's found in the rental car 2 weeks later as the car is being detailed.
I wonder what she had planned to do? And yesterday I think it was a lawyer on IS said she may have turned the license plate up-side down knowing she'd get stopped to help establish an alibi. She had 2 stories about that as far as I know. One being her friends must have played a trick on her and the other she had seen some kids messing around in front of the car so they must have done it...eyeroll.
In a lot of ways I think she was smart (as in a physcopathic way) but in so many ways she was just stupid.
I agree with most of what you said except for the part about Jodi Arias's. Mother. Sorry. The reason being is that Jodi's Mom should realize that what her daughter did to another human being is heinous. She should have insisted that she turn herself in to the authorities. I think it's highly unlikely that Jodi Arias will get the Death Penalty. In the event she is found "not guilty", the Jury will be responsible for unleashing a very dangerous psychopath/sociopath back out into society. I completely understand why any Mother would want to protect her child. However, if that child slaughters another human being the way that Jodi Arias did to Travis Alexander, they need to be held accountable for their actions.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Hi Booklover..... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 4041779686 !

We all are trying to understand Jodi. Not sure a rational mind can do that tho... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 22155654
About the jury question re the roommates. Do you think the jury is just trying to rule out someone that may have helped Jodi? I dunno really, but I think as a juror I would want to know that the police had been thorough.
Now Jodi's mom....I would like to think that most moms would want to protect their kids, but not at the expense of he public. I agree that Jodi will be a real threat to society if she is ever released.
Again, welcome and we look forward to your thoughts. We love respectful and healthy debate here. Not that there is much to debate in this case. She is as guilty as sin!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Hi Booklover..... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 4041779686 !

We all are trying to understand Jodi. Not sure a rational mind can do that tho... Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 22155654
About the jury question re the roommates. Do you think the jury is just trying to rule out someone that may have helped Jodi? I dunno really, but I think as a juror I would want to know that the police had been thorough.
Now Jodi's mom....I would like to think that most moms would want to protect their kids, but not at the expense of he public. I agree that Jodi will be a real threat to society if she is ever released.
Again, welcome and we look forward to your thoughts. We love respectful and healthy debate here. Not that there is much to debate in this case. She is as guilty as sin!
Hello, Chickenbutt. :) Thanks for the warm welcome. I hope & pray that the Jurors are not like the ones who set Casey Anthony free. I just hate the way Jodi Arias's Mom showed absolutely no emotion while looking at autopsy photos of Travis Alexander, and yet CRIED when she saw photos of her daughter's vagina? Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one. I also heard that when Jodi Arias was around 6 or 7 years old she hit her younger brother over the head with a baseball bat! Her Mom had to have been aware of this type of behavior. Why didn't she get help for her daughter? I just hope the Jurors will see Jodi Arias for what she really is, a cold-hearted, vicious & vindictive murderer. There is so much overwhelming evidence against her, including many of her own words. I sure hope the Jurors are not sitting on their brains.
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Booklover444 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Booklover444 wrote:Hello, Everyone!

I am new to this forum. I can see that we all have something in common. All of us are hooked on the Jodi Arias Trial. After hearing & seeing all of the evidence presented by the State against Jodi Arias, I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone on the Jury would ask about an alibi for each of Travis Alexander's roommates.
Welcome, Booklover444! Jodi Arias #1 - Page 19 407633263

I was concerned about that question until I thought back to when I had first started following this case. (The trial had already begun.) Hi, Nan11: :) Thank you for the warm welcome. As to why the roommates didn't notice the odor, I have no answer for that one. Is it possible that the air conditioner was left on at a colder temperature? Remember, they did say that Travis's bedroom was very secluded from the rest of the house. Oh, dear. Excuse me, my eyes are so bad that I never realized where I was typing in my reply to you. I have almost no vision in my right eye. So, please excuse me for any errors that I make in the future. By the way, where was Travis's dog when the roommates first entered the home?

I knehe was pleading self-defense, but I still wondered how the roommates could not have paid attention to the dog, or noticed the odor.

My interest in this fact in no way made me think she had help with murdering Travis.

I've been reading around, and my honest opinion is that the State did a lot better job presenting their case than they are being given credit for.

While I'm bracing myself for the defense's presentation, I have hope that we will see a guilty verdict.

[b]
Booklover444
Booklover444

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 pm

BL....do you mind if I call you that?
Surely there cannot be a "Pinellas Jury" clear across the country in AZ!
I dunno about the baseball bat business, but my younger son hit his brother over the head with a metal Tonka Truck....lol. But he deserved it!
What I don't get is that people like CA and JA had to have shown some signs of something thru out their lives. Were their parents just not paying attention?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next