CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Has Found Martyrdom

+34
truthseeker01
mom2CK
Batty
Kate1230
bigman
Acura9497
sams
MorganMars
One Wonders
P.I.Jane
Chickenbutt
tmonster
Mickey39
angiefly2
Islander
JaneNY
Nan11
owlsharkny
paperview
axpm
ColoCali
Data Venia
princss6 aka me
Febbie
ForJustice
papapi
Nell Belle
twee
sidewinder
BlueJ
2Merritt
servatugughp
LiveLaughLove
CherokeeNative
38 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Has Found Martyrdom

Post by ForJustice Wed May 29, 2013 11:53 am

Only if you could have been at the press conference yesterday to speak after Jr the clown! I still hope you send a copy of this to Sentinel and the Sanford newspaper. This is exactly what the people of Seminole County need to read.

Much Love CN! George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 1089331458
ForJustice
ForJustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Islander Thu May 30, 2013 2:54 am

JaneNY wrote:Hello, all!

I'm new and so happy to have found this board to be able to express my support for Trayvon Martin's family and friends in their quest for Justice for Trayvon. Although not as articulate as many of you, I do share your passion to see that this tragedy never happens again.

CherokeeNative, your opening post on this thread is superbly well written and deserves a round of applause (I'd post the clapping hands, but I'm not very computer savvy and am slowly learning my way around this board).

Thank you for having me and I am looking forward to June 10th!

Hi JaneNY - George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686

I was just doing a catch up here - I think your first post kind of got overlooked on this thread - sorry about that - it will be great to have you. Lots of posters will be happy to help you with any tech questions. About the clapping hands and other smilies it is real simple. Right below your post hit the preview button and the emoticons show up on the right. You just need to have the cursor where you want the emoticon and then select it ....like this George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3450312308

Islander

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 30, 2013 10:38 am

I'm new and so happy to have found this board to be able to express my support for Trayvon Martin's family and friends in their quest for Justice for Trayvon. Although not as articulate as many of you, I do share your passion to see that this tragedy never happens again.

CherokeeNative, your opening post on this thread is superbly well written and deserves a round of applause (I'd post the clapping hands, but I'm not very computer savvy and am slowly learning my way around this board).

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 To Crime Watchers, Jane George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3450312308

We are all looking forward to June 10, 2013 and this offender to be carted off to prison. I can't imagine anyone after hearing his own call, would see the aggressor and it's not the victim...

I hope you enjoy this site...we have wonderful, compassionate and intelligent folks among us...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneNY Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:59 am

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Time is quickly flying towards June 10th. It's a relief the judge stuck to her guns and did not allow the defense to delay the trial. Can you imagine, given the antics that have happened in such a short time, the huge mess it would be if the trial were delayed!?

Thank you, Judge Nelson!

JaneNY

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 am

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 2396888305 JaneNY! If you need anything feel free to PM me or any of our Mods/Admins and or the Owners Chickenbutt and CherokeeNative. This board has a great group of people. Hope to see ya around :)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey39 Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi, I'm new here but have followed this case from the beginning. I have never doubted it was murder. I think GZ is a very sick puppy. I don't post much because everything I could say has been said much better than I could. The post from CN at top being a prime example. I appreciate being with like-minded folks as this trial gets underway. Coming soon JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!
Mickey39
Mickey39

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by tmonster Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:25 pm

an armed citizen went out of his way to stalk, detain, and kill a lawful unarmed citizen.

simple case, if you ask me

tmonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:45 pm

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3450312308 tmonster and Mickey.....glad to have you. Kick off your shoes and make yourselves comfy.
tmoster, as Nan noted above, we have open chat meetings every Friday and Sat nite in the Chatbox. Would love to see you there. Everyone is welcome.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by P.I.Jane Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 am

Hi! I'm a newbie here too, but I do have friends here!! I'll let them decide if the want to claim me or not. LOL!

I am a member of another forum and went through some very emotional trials, then came the Trayvon Martin case. After several weeks of burn out I started to back away. I guess I just needed it. How much I'll post remains to be seen.

I signed up a few weeks ago but wasn't ready to post yet until tonight. While watching HLN After Dark show I started giving LIVID all over again! How in the world can anybody in their right mind think it was George screaming? How can they possibly believe his story about going to see what street he was on? Come on people!! Common sense!

Oh boy.. blood is boiling already. This is going to be one hell of a trial!

It's been a while since I've been on a forum so I hope I fit in!

Oh BTW, HI EVERYONE! And I'll work on getting an avatar up as soon as I figure it out. lol
P.I.Jane
P.I.Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by P.I.Jane Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:00 am

Thank you both for the kind welcome!
P.I.Jane
P.I.Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Mickey39 wrote:Hi, I'm new here but have followed this case from the beginning. I have never doubted it was murder. I think GZ is a very sick puppy. I don't post much because everything I could say has been said much better than I could. The post from CN at top being a prime example. I appreciate being with like-minded folks as this trial gets underway. Coming soon JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 Mickey, nice to have you here..

Wonderful people with compassionate hearts and souls...I hope you enjoy your stay... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3450312308
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 pm

P.I.Jane wrote: Thank you both for the kind welcome!

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 woohoo, my girl....George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 1449507023

Glad you made your way here, Jane...I'll be coming to Florida soon.... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3824466984

I been missing you...JoJo is here too...so glad, so happy, can't you tell? George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 18726956
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MorganMars Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello,
I am new here, but have been posting at Justice Quest as Momma and reading at Leatherman's for over a year. I haven't participated in other forums in the past, but this case just breaks my heart. I have so much respect for Sybrina. As a mother, I cannot imagine her pain.
I am looking forward to reading here and, hopefully, helping in any way that I can to find justice for Trayvon.

Thank you,
MorganMars
MorganMars
MorganMars

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

MorganMars wrote:Hello,
I am new here, but have been posting at Justice Quest as Momma and reading at Leatherman's for over a year. I haven't participated in other forums in the past, but this case just breaks my heart. I have so much respect for Sybrina. As a mother, I cannot imagine her pain.
I am looking forward to reading here and, hopefully, helping in any way that I can to find justice for Trayvon.

Thank you,
MorganMars

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 Old friend...glad to have you here....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MorganMars Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:

Thank you,
MorganMars

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 Old friend...glad to have you here....

So this is where you go when I'm not watching you? Laughing
MorganMars
MorganMars

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:45 pm

MorganMars wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:

Thank you,
MorganMars

Yes, ma'am...sometimes I need a respite.... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 22155654

Things are heating up....so for sanity sake, I take a walk to the safe side... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3824466984
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MorganMars Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
MorganMars wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:

Thank you,
MorganMars

Yes, ma'am...sometimes I need a respite.... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 22155654

Things are heating up....so for sanity sake, I take a walk to the safe side... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3824466984

Sounds like a plan! See you in the other thread after I go get some lunch. Don't eat. Don't sleep. Must stop this.
George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 2006888213
MorganMars
MorganMars

Back to top Go down

Post by P.I.Jane Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:53 am

LiveLaughLove wrote:

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 4041779686 woohoo, my girl....George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 1449507023

Glad you made your way here, Jane...I'll be coming to Florida soon.... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3824466984

I been missing you...JoJo is here too...so glad, so happy, can't you tell? George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 18726956

Hey Woman!!! I miss you!! Jo Jo is how I know about this forum and Febbie told Jo to tell me to get my buttay here too! lol I can't wait to see you and hubby! Hopefully this time I won't have a search.
P.I.Jane
P.I.Jane

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:40 am

P.I.Jane wrote:
LiveLaughLove wrote:

Hey Woman!!! I miss you!! Jo Jo is how I know about this forum and Febbie told Jo to tell me to get my buttay here too! lol I can't wait to see you and hubby! Hopefully this time I won't have a search.

I hope there's no one to search for but I'd give up meeting you in a hot second so you can find that missing person....We've got a lifetime of Florida visits to meet up. Any missing person gets priority over me.... George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 3824466984

Glad you're here Jane...George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 2 1449507023

Where's Febbs? coming down to Virginia in a couple of weeks...if we're in close proximity, I'd like to meet up....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:02 pm

I don't have much interest in jury selection but is this where the trial will be discussed?

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next