CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+24
GeraldBourguet
LorenzoG
Cleos_mum
owlsharkny
Sea Ray
NoahMan
zesmi
LiveLaughLove
Febbie
ColoCali
CherokeeNative
One Wonders
lucy123
twee
papapi
ellejay
Gizmo711
angiefly2
Nell Belle
optio
Nan11
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
ecossiepossie
28 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 22 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 23, 2013 9:30 am

zesmi wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Tomorrow is Thursday so they will deliberate.
As for you question 3, yes I knew this. If you don't have teenager's I can see where you couldn't believe it, lol. Trust me it can be done.
Sea Ray wrote:A few things:

1) Why can't they deliberate tomorrow? No wonder this thing is taking so long. They only work 1-3 days a week.

2) I've been on the fence on giving her the DP all along. Now that I've seen her speech and her subsequent interviews, I'm now on the side of putting her on death row. I'm still thinking they'll have a hard time getting 12 people to agree on that but if I were to be polled, I'd vote for DP

3) Hey, anyone seen this?

September 2006 – Travis Alexander met Jodi Arias at a conference in Las Vegas. At the time, Alexander was a 30-year-old motivational speaker and legal-insurance salesman. Arias, then 28, was living in Palm Desert, Calif., and was trying to make it as a saleswoman and an independent photographer. The two had an instant connection and spoke on the phone every day. Court records indicate that the couple exchanged 82,000 emails.

OK, I know the dating scene has changed since my time there but how do you exchange that many e-mails in less than 2 yrs? How'd you like to be the clerk that had to sort through all of those? Get a life
[code]

For sure it can be done...I am not a teenager, and love to talk (maybe you got that by my posts already Laughing )...I write all the time...I will write notes to my son...and he's a mini-me...he writes notes for me as well...I have unlimited texts, but just checked my bill...3,270 last month...it's how I communicate. Emails....same.

If you do the math that's what it's be...1000s of e-mails a day including the months after they'd broken up
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 23, 2013 9:43 am

zesmi wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:O/T For all the new folks here who may or may not know about Andrea Sneiderman, her trial will be starting in July. She is accused of having her husband murdered for insurance money. His actual killer, Hemy Neumann was already convicted and sentenced....and oh, by the way, Hemy was Andrea's boss...lol

Anyway, articles are being posted on the Andrea thread so you can get up to speed....

Check her out here.....if this doesn't intrigue you, nothing will.....lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for the date. That is one I intend to follow as well...she is another arrogant narcassist. Why the attitude? Defensive much?

I have a question about a case that still does not have a court date, but will be another interesting case...unfortunately, Jodi is not the first, nor will she be the last sociopath/bpd/narcissistic murderer...Shanya Hubers shot her boyfriend 6 times in the face...why, you ask? In her words, she simply gave him the nose job he always wanted.

Something we could sink our teeth into...do you agree?

Posted about Shanya Huber in the Cases in the News thread. Let us know if you want a thread started.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Thu May 23, 2013 9:48 am

This from FB (Travis page):

Everywhere

I find it very sad that the media does not do stories about the REAL victim in this case, Travis Alexander. Many of us have grown to love him and his family. During the trial so many vile things were put out there against Travis. I have decided to petition the media outlets asking them to air coverage about Travis and the many wonderful things he did in his life. After signatures are collected I will then forward to media outlets and hopefully we will see our buddy Travis in the media being portrayed as the kind, gentle man many knew and loved. This is for Travis and Travis only!

Physical attendance is not required. This will be a cyber event. "Attending" simply means you signed the petition to the media asking them to air stories about Travis’ life (link below). The date I will present it to the media is tentative but I would like to get it done as soon as possible. I want to get as many signatures as we can before contacting the media.

Please click the LINK [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to sign the petition and please share with as many people as you can. This is for the all Travis supporters and is a public event. We can do this!! Let’s get all of the wonderful things we know of Travis in the media~he deserves it! Let’s roll, Team Trav
is!

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Thu May 23, 2013 9:50 am

Sea Ray wrote:
zesmi wrote:
As for you question 3, yes I knew this. If you don't have teenager's I can see where you couldn't believe it, lol. Trust me it can be done.

1) Why can't they deliberate tomorrow? No wonder this thing is taking so long. They only work 1-3 days a week.

2) I've been on the fence on giving her the DP all along. Now that I've seen her speech and her subsequent interviews, I'm now on the side of putting her on death row. I'm still thinking they'll have a hard time getting 12 people to agree on that but if I were to be polled, I'd vote for DP

OK, I know the dating scene has changed since my time there but how do you exchange that many e-mails in less than 2 yrs? How'd you like to be the clerk that had to sort through all of those? Get a life
[code]

For sure it can be done...I am not a teenager, and love to talk (maybe you got that by my posts already Laughing )...I write all the time...I will write notes to my son...and he's a mini-me...he writes notes for me as well...I have unlimited texts, but just checked my bill...3,270 last month...it's how I communicate. Emails....same.

If you do the math that's what it's be...1000s of e-mails a day including the months after they'd broken up

alrighty then...i don't talk THAT much (didn't do the math)

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 23, 2013 9:55 am

zesmi wrote:This from FB (Travis page):

[i][b]Everywhere

I find it very sad that the media does not do stories about the REAL victim in this case, Travis Alexander. Many of us have grown to love him and his family. During the trial so many vile things were put out there against Travis. I have decided to petition the media outlets asking them to air coverage about Travis and the many wonderful things he did in his life. After signatures are collected I will then forward to media outlets and hopefully we will see our buddy Travis in the media being portrayed as the kind, gentle man many knew and loved. This is for Travis and Travis only!

I gotta disagree with you here. The media has covered everything in this case and then some. On HLN they've pulled every friend who'd agree to be on camera from Travis' past complete with more pictures/videos than I describe. Is there anything else you're longing to know about Travis? At this point I think we all feel like we knew him. IMO, the media need not do any MORE stories on this case. The media can be criticized for a lot of things in this case but undercoverage is not one of them.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Thu May 23, 2013 10:00 am

Sea Ray wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

Jodi considers herself to be more intelligent than everyone else, which is why she rules her attorney's, why she wont listen to them and she does as she pleases.

I'm amazed that she'd feel this way considering the fact that she dropped out of high school in the 11th grade and then went on to waitress tables; not exactly continung her education, while her lawyers have a doctorate in jurisprudence. Where does she think she got her intelligence? Did the deity just bestow it upon her while asking people at Applebees what they'd like to order?

You mean you get that big IQ stuff at Applebees??? Dang! I've been going to the wrong restaurant. Can't tell you how much I've spent on the Dinner "IQ Special" !

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 am

Sea Ray wrote:
zesmi wrote:This from FB (Travis page):

[i][b]Everywhere

I gotta disagree with you here. The media has covered everything in this case and then some. On HLN they've pulled every friend who'd agree to be on camera from Travis' past complete with more pictures/videos than I describe. Is there anything else you're longing to know about Travis? At this point I think we all feel like we knew him. IMO, the media need not do any MORE stories on this case. The media can be criticized for a lot of things in this case but undercoverage is not one of them.

oh sea...you misread my post...i copied that from the facebook page setup for travis...they are asking for signatures on petition.

oops...the link didn't post: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by zesmi Thu May 23, 2013 10:20 am

another good article:

zesmi

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Thu May 23, 2013 10:34 am

I don't know what the hell is taking this jury so long to come back with the ultimate sentence.

See her last ditch effort with that allocution was a big ol' slap in the face to the jurors. That DV spiel of, even if no one believes me, I am a survivor of DV...BS to the highest power..

All she did was throw digs to the family with the glue that holds the family together. Correcting Samantha with Travis saying grandma was that glue..

When she said her mother was alongside the family sitting at a traffic light, I think is also BS. Samantha rolled her eyes when hearing that..

I think the jury might be split as they were on the premed and felony murder. Please come over to the premeditation, the cruelty and come back with that just verdict of death.

Then in two hours, Jodi Arias will be sent to Perryville..that is a different ballgame for her..she'll be in with the real criminals...who won't take kindly to her or her narcissistic attitude spiced with psychopathology of being a psychopath...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 23, 2013 11:01 am

Just found out someone is showing our house at...wait for it......1:00PM EST! Do these people not know I have a verdict to watch for? Anyhoo, I will be back as soon as I can. Will be sitting on the neighbors porch watching and waiting for them to leave....lol
So keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer and that the showing doesn't take too long.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by papapi Thu May 23, 2013 11:37 am

Good luck, CB! Maybe you can talk the neighbor into tuning HLN... then you could at least listen for, "the jury has reached a verdict!"
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 11:39 am

Sea Ray wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

Jodi considers herself to be more intelligent than everyone else, which is why she rules her attorney's, why she wont listen to them and she does as she pleases.

I'm amazed that she'd feel this way considering the fact that she dropped out of high school in the 11th grade and then went on to waitress tables; not exactly continung her education, while her lawyers have a doctorate in jurisprudence. Where does she think she got her intelligence? Did the deity just bestow it upon her while asking people at Applebees what they'd like to order?

Very fitting Jodi Arias #4 - Page 22 421770689

Last edited by Nan11 on Thu May 23, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adjusted 'tags.')

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu May 23, 2013 11:40 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Just found out someone is showing our house at...wait for it......1:00PM EST! Do these people not know I have a verdict to watch for? Anyhoo, I will be back as soon as I can. Will be sitting on the neighbors porch watching and waiting for them to leave....lol
So keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer and that the showing doesn't take too long.

Don't worry. I think we're still hours, if not days, away from a unanimous verdict. Go get your house sold and come back afterwards. I'm sure we'll still be on verdict watch
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 11:41 am

Sea Ray wrote:
zesmi wrote:

[code]

The most my teenage granddaughter has done in one month was close to 8,000.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 11:49 am

I feel a verdict today...positive thinking, positive thinking Jodi Arias #4 - Page 22 2131879744

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 11:54 am

Not one bit of what Jodi said on "that begging for her life bs" was sincere.

I took it all up as her reminding Travis' family that it was her who caused all their pain. She went thru each instance and took responsibility but not once ounce of regret or sorrow was displayed.

Jodi is only sorry she was caught, she thought she was going to walk away from slaughtering someone.

She is in LaLa land if she thinks she will have any say so prison. She wont even be in control of her own thoughts.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 11:56 am

Did we just get "spell check" on here? I notice that every time I misspell a word it's letting me know (which is every other word).

If so, this is great.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Thu May 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Really? I haven't ntocied it when I type it isn't giveing me a speall check on any of these misspealed words....hmmm I want it too.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 23, 2013 12:52 pm

me either.....oh wait, it fixed mine too.....
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:I don't know what the hell is taking this jury so long to come back with the ultimate sentence.

See her last ditch effort with that allocution was a big ol' slap in the face to the jurors. That DV spiel of, even if no one believes me, I am a survivor of DV...BS to the highest power..

All she did was throw digs to the family with the glue that holds the family together. Correcting Samantha with Travis saying grandma was that glue..

When she said her mother was alongside the family sitting at a traffic light, I think is also BS. Samantha rolled her eyes when hearing that..

I think the jury might be split as they were on the premed and felony murder. Please come over to the premeditation, the cruelty and come back with that just verdict of death.

Then in two hours, Jodi Arias will be sent to Perryville..that is a different ballgame for her..she'll be in with the real criminals...who won't take kindly to her or her narcissistic attitude spiced with psychopathology of being a psychopath...

Relax, LLL, they are probably doing just what they did during the guilt phase ... checking each of their determinate factors against the particular law that is included in their instructions.

I really don't believe that they are hung. But, they do have to make sure that what they do will not be overturn by appeals because they worked too fast.

either, they will work tomorrow or they will close this out today with a decision.

It may not be the one most of us want; but, they will give us a decision.

I really think they might come back with DP - even though the talking heads do not. But, when it comes to a jury decision, you just don't ever know.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Thu May 23, 2013 1:00 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:Not one bit of what Jodi said on "that begging for her life bs" was sincere.

I took it all up as her reminding Travis' family that it was her who caused all their pain. She went thru each instance and took responsibility but not once ounce of regret or sorrow was displayed.

Jodi is only sorry she was caught, she thought she was going to walk away from slaughtering someone.

She is in LaLa land if she thinks she will have any say so prison. She wont even be in control of her own thoughts.

A psychiatrist on Dr. Drew last night was reporting that psychs that specialize in sadistic sociopaths clearly identify her behavior - trashing Travis - as well as the actual murder as finely tuned sadism.

I think subconsciously, we have all picked up on that even though it was touted by the pros. and that's what has us all so mad. The jury probably picked up on it as well.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Thu May 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Just found out someone is showing our house at...wait for it......1:00PM EST! Do these people not know I have a verdict to watch for? Anyhoo, I will be back as soon as I can. Will be sitting on the neighbors porch watching and waiting for them to leave....lol

Don't worry. I think we're still hours, if not days, away from a unanimous verdict. Go get your house sold and come back afterwards. I'm sure we'll still be on verdict watch

Crossing fingers CB. And, I agree ... we'll be here on VW waiting on your return. Well, I'll be bouncing in and out but lurking somewhere.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu May 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Yep it's on spell check. Notice the red line on the bottom when you misspell a word, then it fixes them. This is great, just what I need.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next