CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by angiefly2 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:22 am

gpw wrote:Ok all of that is fine. Let's kill off JA and we can all rest and sleep with our doors unlocked. IMO opinion this thinking is pay back and vengeful. It will not solve the big picture. So you ask what is the big picture? It is the fact that this person is a product of something. God did not put JA on this earth to walk around slitting people's throats. There is a perfect storm at the end but a lot of brewing before hand that people noticed but did nothing to help. We just IMO drove this horse into the ground. Now we want to put a bullet in its head and kick it in a hole and say all is well.
Not my style of looking at this.

Well, I don't really look at it as pay back per say. I have no ties to this horrific tragedy but if someone did this to someone you knew and loved wouldn't you want them to pay? Don't you think she should be held accountable for what she did to him? I would be happy with LWOP. To me from looking at this case and the evidence etc.. I don't believe Jodi has normal human emotions nor do I believe she could be released into this world and function. This is all JMHO. Whatever it is that you believe caused Jodi to be this way, well let me ask you this: What if those same or similar elements were present again in her future (and she was free) then what? Are you saying she now has the tools to deal with her horrific behavior or are you just blaming the victim? I have one more question for you: IIRC you are a male, if so, than lets say a woman treated you the way Jodi is alleging Travis treated her. Would you handle it the same way Jodi did? and for what because she was hit with a wooden spoon? Her father was an ass? I have a really hard time having compassion for someone who kills someone 3 ways over. It was brutal, cold and premeditated. All JMO.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:35 am

All that sounds good gpw, but would I want her "educating" my family members? Not a chance. Do I think she would reoffend....I believe it is possible.
I don't want her tortured, drawn and quartered, etc. I want her to have what ever other convicted (if she is convicted) criminal has. If it be judged she gets death, then so be it.....if it is LWOP, then that's what she does.
20 years, imo, is not nearly long enough for her alleged crimes. But again, the jury is the final tryer of fact.

JMO
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:12 pm

I would mind no matter what my family's issues were. In fact, I think a mentally ill person would be more at risk for the "ideology" of JA.

Some other families may not care as they may have written off their mentally ill or criminal family members.

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:43 pm

What I don't understand is that I know Jodi can sell her drawings before she is convicted of the murder, but why isn't the proceeds going towards her defense bill? That has nothing to do with her guilt or innocense. I'm surprised that the state of Arizona isn't trying to take those profits and put them toward Nurmi's fees.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Nan11 wrote:
ametist wrote:Yes, I hear you Chicken. But I also hear gpw.

My congratulations to Nan, by the way, on "Moderator" status!
So you are middle of the road, eh? {sigh}

At your service. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Congrats Nan. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 35 537511839 Jodi Arias #3 - Page 35 2458768784 Jodi Arias #3 - Page 35 2619262606

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:50 pm

gpw wrote:I go buythe saying"it takes one to know one"
You say all these things that are lacking in JA. I do not dispute any of it. She is a perfect example so that is why she could be so valuable.
Let's say you have a child that is showing some of these signals. My brotherin law is married to one. He lives in fear of his life.
Your child most likely is not going to improve.
You need information. Where better to get it from someone who studdied a known nut case.
The jails are full of people with issues. They get out someday. Why not try to help them. You need a willing person with the issues to help. You can go to school and earn all the credits under the sun but until you actually study with a certified crazy person, that will be where the tire meets the road, cut the chase and get to the core.

I thought that was how they did get their license? Jodi Arias #3 - Page 35 22155654

Last edited by Nan11 on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Quote box now showing.)

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next