CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by CherokeeNative Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:24 am

Gizmo - I miss you all the time when I don't see your Avatar on the GZ thread.... I always expect to get on the thread in the morning to see your comments...it's like getting your morning coffee and going to read the newspaper - I expect to see you there. LOL

Snow, you are likewise missed when I don't see you pop in on the GZ thread. Of course, I understand that with the Arias Trial going on that the attention is rightly here...so I have left you alone for not posting frequently. LOL

Everyone here that posts regularly are important to CB and I. We value your thoughts and opinions. I know I have been absent A LOT, but it is because of health issues and work. Sorry, can't change it or I would. Once I am retired, like CB, I will be all over these threads....of course, I will never have the humor that CB has - she's a classic. (smooches CB)
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:28 am

Juror 8???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

Thank you to hubby for finding this...he who doesn't care anything about the trial.... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 22155654

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 pm

Since we have nothing to watch the next few days

PHOENIX -- She has come face to face with some of the most notorious killers. Now in an exclusive interview with 3TV, meet the woman who has a front-row seat in the murder case that's captivating the nation.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:25 pm

The public could soon get a look at what the courtroom experience has been like for the jury.

Cates expects someone to write a book.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Juror 8???

PHOENIX - A local Valley police department confirms to ABC15 that a man arrested over the weekend on a DUI charge was also claiming to be a juror in the Jodi Arias trial .

Thank you to hubby for finding this...he who doesn't care anything about the trial.... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 22155654

Yep, I bet thats who it is. Nurmi must love this. They better hurry up with this trial before we don't have any juror's left to deliberate.

I will have a ring seat in front of the TV next Wed, Thur, Fri. Popcorn and all.

I wonder if Nurmi is having all the juror's followed around after this. He sure wants a mistrial in the worse way. That will be one way to get it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:31 pm

gpw wrote:Did juror eight dye his hair or have his plate upside down? Was he having sex on the hood of his car under the turnpike?

Could be any one of those things or maybe all of them. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 901607968

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:33 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:Gizmo - I miss you all the time when I don't see your Avatar on the GZ thread.... I always expect to get on the thread in the morning to see your comments...it's like getting your morning coffee and going to read the newspaper - I expect to see you there. LOL

Snow, you are likewise missed when I don't see you pop in on the GZ thread. Of course, I understand that with the Arias Trial going on that the attention is rightly here...so I have left you alone for not posting frequently. LOL

Everyone here that posts regularly are important to CB and I. We value your thoughts and opinions. I know I have been absent A LOT, but it is because of health issues and work. Sorry, can't change it or I would. Once I am retired, like CB, I will be all over these threads....of course, I will never have the humor that CB has - she's a classic. (smooches CB)

Thank you for missing me, it makes my day. I have a bad cold that I caught from my grandson. GZ, that's another trial that I can hardley wait to start.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:36 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Attention: I will be holding the 12 Step withdrawal program in the chat box beginning after the verdict is read. We will meet every day, except Fridays and a few Mondays, and any other day I want off, at 9:30am AZ Time (12:30 EST) unless of course I have a secret conference that runs late. Then we will meet when I am good and ready. We will break for lunch when I get a migraine and maybe end for the day. But you will not know until you come back and get settled in, then I will announce that I have lost interest and we are shutting down for the day.
Please do not discuss these meetings with others or the media.
Please dress appropriately in matching outfits, and all of you need to wear your non Rx glasses. Those of you who are, gently put, overweight, may bring in your own recliner for your comfort.
Please bring your own notebooks and crayons to keep yourselves amused. There will be no guns, knives or people names Jodi, Jennifer, Kirk, Alyce, or Richard allowed in the meeting.
I requested a guest speaker, but Juan was too busy signing autographs and riding in the ticker tape parade, to attend. But he sent his best wishes and gratitude to all of you.
Thank you

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 22155654 Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 421770689

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OhForShitsSake. That. scared. TheHellOuttaMe!!!!! ( I swear I said it just like that)
Can you imagine them BOTH stomping around, hand in hand, like miss Jenny the Homecoming contender? LOL

CaaaaReeeeepy!!!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
angiefly2 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:No Ang, no one to my knowledge has heard yet

Thank you CB. I read at another site that the juror had to leave because of hardships with missing so much work. (He didn't believe the trial would last this long) Of course this is all speculation but that is what I have heard so far. If this is the case I blame the judge because of all of the late starts, early days and days off. This judge has had a complete lack of regard for this jury. JMHO

Off Topic:
I miss Gizmo, Ishi, Snow, Madra, Booklover and any of our other friends who have been MIA lately. I hope they check in soon.

Hi Angiefly,

I agree with you, the judge should have had more consideration for this jury. She allowed every little thing by the defense to hold it up. I understand this is a DP case but this was really rediculous. I'm so glad to hear that closing arguments will be next week.

Waiting patiently for that "guilty" verdict to be read off.

I've been dropping in here and there, but I never seem to have enough time to get involved with the discussions. I appreciate being missed though.

I will be so happy when I don't have to hear Nurmi and Willmott anymore, their voices go thru me. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 3755679961

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 3249651849 Gizmo!!! I have missed your rants and awesome post on grodi jodi :) Good to see ya posting again! I missed ya!
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:49 pm

One Wonders wrote:I so get you CP. I just hope it dosen't turn into a mistake that he will regret.
The other wierd thing was how he blurted out "The State Rest's" as the jury is filing out.
I'll bet he will have to repeat it on Wednesday.
CuriousPortlander wrote:I'm still stunned that Martinez said "the state rests" today. I was under the impression that he was going to go out with a bang. I think he did a great job, but somehow, I expected more:

• Dave (was it, Hall?) to testify that Travis didn't own a gun
  • something to follow up on the remote control that Jodi went back to Darryl's to drop off before heading to Mesa - I was sure they had some kind of proof that Darryl was the recipient of the DVD player that was stolen at her grandparents; would have neatly tied up the pre-med with the gun
  • nothing brought up about the 25 caliber ammunition found at Jodi's parents' house
  • something to do with Matt McCartney and the "I'll lie for Jodi" - i.e., more evidence of witness tampering

I feel like I was left hanging...somewhat disappointed. I sure hope he ties it all up with a pretty bow during closing arguments.

I agree with both of you. I kind of felt like there was supposed to be more bombshells or something... I read what KatieCooLady wrote on WS and she made it sound as if Juan was going to tie up EVERYTHING. I also felt uneasy with the medical examiner with all his "I believe so" and "probably" answers. Ughhhh! I'm getting nervous because it's nearing the end.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:23 pm

I didn't know that the life or death trial could take up to a month. I bet that the defense will drag that for as long as they did the trial. Of course if they have a guilty verdict, and if they don't I give up looking for justice.
snowbird
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:11 pm

Hi all, sorry about disappearing from the forum, husband is sick with a stomach bug since Wednesday night, I miss you guys and I will be back after honey is better, I feel like a zombie right now. Maybe I can get back on the forum by tomorrow or Sunday. Take care all see ya real soon. God bless. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 34 4152284982
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:46 pm

Take care of hubby, don't worry about us.
We'll miss you til we see you again.
Hugs to hubby.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next