CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:06 pm

Islander..nice to see you here for a change...lol
I hadn't seen this before. Thanks for posting it.
We will be in chat at 4:15 EST.....time for jury questions for Ms Lav, finally. Feel free to join us!!!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Islander Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi CB - thanks for the invite - I've never been to Chat and I'd like to join in but the timing today won't work for me.

Reading through the tweets I see any question of whether Jodi's 'fingers' were intentional has been answered LOL!!

Islander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Islander wrote:FYI yesterday I fell across new items about JA tweeting from jail....I haven't followed this thread exhaustively but do read almost daily. Sorry if this is old news.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jodi Arias @Jodiannarias
"God Bless 5 Day Weekends"

Glad you love your 5 day weekends in jail with all those other quality individuals. Me thinks you're going to have much longer stints behind bars than 5 days in your future. You ought to cherish your chance to get out even if it is to court.

As for your criticisms of Mr Martinez and his height, he's more accomplished in his life than you'll ever be. What have you done to warrant your time here on earth? Some people aren't insecure about the size of their body parts and some people stuff them with plastic and silicon...
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:59 pm

How can someone with this much training on personal relationships be this clueless? She's so clueless, I don't think she understands that she just lost the jury when she said that Jodi's not a liar, just a scared individual...

or when she said that she hasn't seen any evidence of Jodi abusing other boyfriends yet doesn't acknowledge that Travis' other girlfriends don't claim abuse either.

She says if Travis was stalked he wouldn't keep seeing her yet doesn't hold Jodi to that standard to explain why an abused woman would seek her abuser out.

I love these questions. This jury is onto her and her answers are just proving to the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that she's a nut
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Sea Ray wrote:How can someone with this much training on personal relationships be this clueless? She's so clueless, I don't think she understands that she just lost the jury when she said that Jodi's not a liar, just a scared individual...

or when she said that she hasn't seen any evidence of Jodi abusing other boyfriends yet doesn't acknowledge that Travis' other girlfriends don't claim abuse either.

She says if Travis was stalked he wouldn't keep seeing her yet doesn't hold Jodi to that standard to explain why an abused woman would seek her abuser out.

I love these questions. This jury is onto her and her answers are just proving to the jury beyond a reasonable doubt that she's a nut

What bothers me is that they went thru all the questions in the chambers and removed some. I would like to hear what all the jurors had to say. These questions seem very selective, by the defense. This witness is 150% defense and if the jury can't see that then we are in trouble.

Jodi is sitting there trying to look sad, she knows this is her last chance to save herself. I'm sure in Jodi's head, she thinks she is going to walk away from all this and just go on with her life.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 pm

How does Jodi have access to tweeting? Isn't she in jail? Prison comes after conviction. I would think that she is on a holding cell in jail right now, but I could be wrong. I also thought that due to the high profile of this case that she wouldn't be allowed to mingle with other prisoners. But I could be totally wrong on all accounts.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

I cannot stand this "so called" expert witness, I wish she would get the hell off already.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 pm

angiefly2 wrote:Okay I couldn't remember how long the KC trial was compared to this one so I googled it.
RE: Casey Anthony
Snipped:
The trial lasted six weeks, from May to July 2011.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Re: Jodi Arias
Trial started Jan 2nd, to present day.

I swear the Casey Anthony case seemed long (looking back) but only 6 weeks compared to this trial (in it's 15th week) But only 46 days of those 15 weeks have we even had trial, that's pretty sad.

I am quoting myself to fix this ^ mess
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Islander wrote:Hi CB - thanks for the invite - I've never been to Chat and I'd like to join in but the timing today won't work for me.

Reading through the tweets I see any question of whether Jodi's 'fingers' were intentional has been answered LOL!!

We will be there again tomorrow (Friday at 12:30 EST). Drop by if you get the chance. All you GZ people need to get familiar with chat if you will be watching and discussing during the trial....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Sea Ray wrote:How can someone with this much training on personal relationships be this clueless? She's so clueless, I don't think she understands that she just lost the jury when she said that Jodi's not a liar, just a scared individual...

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 18 2855776020 ITA The questions just got better as time went on IMO. This witness was trying to get her digs in on TA (even when the question isn't particularly about him) Just to bolster her own testimony already given BUT her gig is up and the jury has her # so she needs to just stop.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Now the jury is questioning her as to whether (my words) she's a man hater. And she answers with the typical answer that we've heard for years re: race; rather than oh no, I have lots of black friends she inserts male for black and rattles off all the men she respects. I must say I never heard a husband or a boyfriend mentioned. Did I miss that? She does mention a son but if she's never had a happy male love interest, I think we may have stumbled upon an interesting fact concerning her frame of reference
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:32 pm

Sea...I was hoping the jury would ask her if she has ever been abused.
She also mentioned talking to Jodi when she (LaV) was there for her daughters wedding. But you're right...I never heard her mention a husband or sig other. Altho, she is at the right age to be a widow. (Whatever the "right age" is)
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Sea...I was hoping the jury would ask her if she has ever been abused.
She also mentioned talking to Jodi when she (LaV) was there for her daughters wedding. But you're right...I never heard her mention a husband or sig other. Altho, she is at the right age to be a widow. (Whatever the "right age" is)

Even if she's widowed she could still speak fondly of the wonderful man in retrospect.

What I don't get is why she doesn't see that her answers are hurting Jodi more than helping. She's now proving once and for all that she's blindly supporting Jodi and she's unapologetic about it. She's reinforcing the notion that these "therapists" are often more crzy than their clients
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Or course you are right Sea...she could have spoken of him.

I think she is so "blinded" by her high opinion of herself and her unwavering belief in her profession, that she can't see the forest for the trees. And she doesn't appear to get it even after being asked 25 jury questions.

btw, love your comments, they always make me think....lol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Don't you all just love the jury questions about her looking over at the defense team? Like an idiot, she tries to deflect it by saying something about her elementary school friends or whatever. That's the kind of answer to expect from an elementary school student!

I think she's seriously underestimating this jury. She thinks they're idiots. Case in point: she keeps saying in response to questions about Jodi's credibility that there was tons of other evidence that supported what she was being told. Hey, the jury's heard the evidence and they know that there's no other evidence that Travis broke her finger; that Travis had a thing for little boys; that Travis ever had an abusive relationship with any other friend. She keeps saying that there's other evidence and she thinks that just because she's the "expert" that the jury won't insist on proof.

One final thought. Someday it'll come to light that Jodi lied about the gun, the broken finger and who knows what else. I wonder if Ms La Violet will feel guilty for how she "read" the situation with Jodi and all? If she has any common sense the answer will be yes but I don't think she does thus I'm guessing the answer will be no
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:58 pm

These jury questions should be a lesson to all "experts" that will be testifying. The jury sees every little thing you do!

It annoys the crap outta me to hear her talk about "Jodi's broken finger". I wondered where she got her medical degree. There is nothing that proves the finger was broken, or that Travis did it.
So many things piss me off about her and her testimony. I can't list them all.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content