CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:12 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:This afternoon's testimony is about Ms. LaV's interpretations of Jodi's journal entries and emails exchanged. All hogwash, if you ask me.

I can't figure why it is allowed for her to state things that Jodi told her as gospel. This to me, is all hearsay and shouldn't be allowed. LaV's reason for being there is to assess Jodi for why she committed a murder and nothing about what Travis "supposedly" done to Jodi adds up to being murdered for. I wish this woman would get the hell off the stand, she too is milking the state for every penny she can.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:16 pm

I wonder if it was Juror 5 who asked most of the questions that were leading to Jodi being guilty? I only wish she would come forward (seeing as she has no restrictions) and tell what really happened.

If the court allowed her to be booted just because she was asking too many biased questions, then the court was wrong in giving her the boot.

I really wish I knew the reason she was taken off the jury, something doesn't add up here. Even Jean C stated that this juror was very attentive and she would have thought her to be the last to be thrown off.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:39 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:I wonder if it was Juror 5 who asked most of the questions that were leading to Jodi being guilty? I only wish she would come forward (seeing as she has no restrictions) and tell what really happened.

If the court allowed her to be booted just because she was asking too many biased questions, then the court was wrong in giving her the boot.

I really wish I knew the reason she was taken off the jury, something doesn't add up here. Even Jean C stated that this juror was very attentive and she would have thought her to be the last to be thrown off.

I don't think the judge has any way of knowing which jurors submitted which questions.

Considering Jodi was smiling and Travis' sisters were crying when they came out of the judge's chambers, I'd venture a guess that this juror made a comment that indicated she was pro-prosecution.

I know that the questions are put into a box without the juror's names on them, however, the media always says that they see the jurors putting the questions in the box. These questions are gone over by the attorneys before they are posed to the witness. They cannot be "check off boxes", I would assume that the juror has to actually write the question out that they want asked.

So what I mean, is if the media can see the juror's putting the questions in the box, so can the defense. It wouldn't be hard to look at the handwriting of the person who was asking the most derogatory questions against Jodi. If I were a defense attorney, I would certainly try to figure out a way to get rid of a juror who was asking too many questions in the direction of guilt. It seems that Jodi and her lawyers all walked out smiling, it seems that they were smiling for a reason other than just getting a juror booted. If it was something that she said to taint the rest of the jury, I doubt that they would have walked out smiling by only getting this one juror booted, unless it was something that they set out only to do. The defense knew that it wasn't going to be a mis-trial, but they would have to ask for the most in order to get what they want. And they seem to have gotten just what they wanted bu the looks on their face when it was over.

I wish she would come on the media and talk about it.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:48 am

I just couldn't stand anymore of this witnes, I had to change the channel. I will go back on when Martinez rips into her.

I can't believe that this woman gets $300.00 an hour for testifying. It's no wonder she is staying on that stand so long. I wouldn't be surprised it the defense promised her a certain amout of hours to testify (sell her soul). I doubt that she even believes the BS that she is talking. Nothing is fitting to Jodi, there was no abuse by Travis to Jodi. Jodi was a willing participant at all times.

The defense must have had to dig deep to get her, and for that kind of money, she would testify against herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:37 am

Jodi Arias Trial Day 39

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:20 am

Jodi Arias trial update: Was excused juror already in hot water?
Snipped:

But we do know, this is not the first time the juror has been flagged in the court room.
In court records, we found a transcript of a phone call made to Judge Sherry Stephen’s division phone at 8:36 a.m. on February 23.
According to the transcript, the caller claims there are reports that the juror needs to be watched.
“The one with multi-colored hair is attempting to coach Arias from the jury box. She shakes her head no, no, no to tell Jodi not to answer a question,” the caller alleged in the message on Stephens' voicemail.
The caller then asks the judge if the alleged actions are permissible and if it should be looked into.
The caller continues on to say that “it’s the woman with pink and blue hair and she’s trying to coach Arias, trying to influence Arias’ answers from the jury…”
This complaint was not mentioned in the motion that was filed by Arias' team on Sunday, but involves the same juror.
We did reach out to Maricopa County Court officials to find out if any action was taken regarding this tip, but did not hear back from them.
But, Stephens' staff members felt it was important enough to enter in records

Read more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:38 am

Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Videos

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

8. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

9. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

10. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

11. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

12. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

13. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very interesting to see parts of the interrogation we haven't been privy to until now. (it does show the parts that we have seen already as well) Each link is approx. 20-30 minutes long.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie2 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:48 pm

I will see you all when JM is up. I just can't stand to hear ALV any longer with Wilmot.
Katie2
Katie2

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Welp, I had to venture here in order to find my friend CB Jodi Arias #3 - Page 10 22155654 Isn't there trial today? And if so, why is no one chatting?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh- I just read upthread (doh).... That's what I get for turning off the live stream and turning on HLN
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:03 pm

One Wonders wrote:Court has been canceled this afternoon due to the witness feeling ill.

Okay - one last comment, and then I am outta here. Laughing

No wonder the witness feels ill - he/she is sick and tired of this damn witness and the droaning on and on and on. The entire life of Jodi all over again.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:56 pm

OMG! CN ventured into the inner sanctum of Jodi..... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 10 22155654
And I missed it....shucks!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:43 pm

Katie2 wrote:I will see you all when JM is up. I just can't stand to hear ALV any longer with Wilmot.

Same here everybody. I have not been able to go on because I can't stand the smell of b-------t. When JM does his thing, I shall be back.

Madara200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm

Anyone got links to the mom and pop interviews?
CP, Jodi Arias #3 - Page 10 124082510
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next