CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 am

I saw a very short clip of mom and an even shorter clip of dad. Are there full interviews out there somewhere I wonder?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:28 am

I saw those clips. I was looking for the full interviews. Wonder if they are out yet?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 am

This whole defense witness thing is driving me crazy. Enough with the sex crap. Travis didn't die from too much sex. Jodi initiated and enjoyed every bit of it. Now wants to use it to her advantage so she can continue the pleasure.

Stabbing and shooting Travis to death wasn't enough. She has to continue to kill him all over again to get more out of it.

This woman is the worst of worst. She sits there with a smirk on her face most of the time. I do believe that she thinks she will walk out a free woman when this is over and Martinez would be her next victim. I bet she sits up at night and contemplates just how she would like to kill him.

She didn't show any emotion when she murdered Travis because she was pleased with herself.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:02 am

Jodi Arias Trail Day 40

Part 1
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Part 2 (approx. 1 1/2 minutes long)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 am

The BS about the finger being broken and this stupid witness saying that Jodie didn't want to go to the hospital because it would have gotten Travis in trouble, is just that BS. ( how could it do that, Travis was already dead)

I had a broken finger, and no doctor ever questioned me as to what happened. I told them when I went to the er that I believe I broke my finger (it turned out to be a ripped tenden), no one would question a broken finger. I voluntered to tell them that I slammed it in the door.

Maybe a black eye or bruises on the face or body but certainly NOT a broken finger.

The ONLY reason she didn't go see about it was due to the time it happened and she didn't want any injury to be reported after the murder. That is the only reason she didn't go see about it. Jodi is so full of it, and this witness is lying right along with her. The jury would have to be total idiots to believe anything that the defense is putting out there.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 pm

This is a link to the parent's interviews (not full). They are snippets from all the TH shows and some snippets have more than others, so if you have 20 minutes you may wanna check this out if you don't mind some repetitiveness.

angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 pm

Just_21 wrote:Maybe this one will do for now: (WARNING: Language)

Grandpa Speaks on Jodi Arias

I'm sorry but this video is horrible. The guy who does the video goes by the name of "grandpa" and he is off his rocker. He like to talk about her naked pics. Just gross IMO.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:32 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:The BS about the finger being broken and this stupid witness saying that Jodie didn't want to go to the hospital because it would have gotten Travis in trouble, is just that BS. ( how could it do that, Travis was already dead)

I had a broken finger, and no doctor ever questioned me as to what happened. I told them when I went to the er that I believe I broke my finger (it turned out to be a ripped tenden), no one would question a broken finger. I voluntered to tell them that I slammed it in the door.

Maybe a black eye or bruises on the face or body but certainly NOT a broken finger.

The ONLY reason she didn't go see about it was due to the time it happened and she didn't want any injury to be reported after the murder. That is the only reason she didn't go see about it. Jodi is so full of it, and this witness is lying right along with her. The jury would have to be total idiots to believe anything that the defense is putting out there.
Jodi Arias #3 - Page 11 2855776020 ITA Gizmo! Spot on post! Thank you :)
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:40 pm

Okay I just found a clip that I hadn't seen before (Dr. Drew) But what Jodi says to Flores threw me... It was weird.
angiefly2
angiefly2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:43 pm

One Wonders wrote:Regarding Jodi's pot growing. She and her friend's put the pot plant's on the roof. I never would have thought of doing that but it might be because I'm not a pot fan.
Also some kook on one of those TH show's said why didn't her parent's force her in the car and get her help. Well, for pete's sake. Jodi was a 28 year old when she commited this murder and she moved out of her parent's home when she was 17 and has lived with one man or another all this time until she moves to Mesa. I'm sure she thought she was going to move in with Travis in her fantacy mind. Her Mother said she was heavely in debt. Which I had been wondering about because it seem's to me she spent a lot of money on clothes and make up and anything else that made her pretty. However, part of her debt was the house she and Darryl brought. Everything that is being revealed is just WOW to me. I swear I hope this woman never step's outside of jail or prison again after this case is over, she is so dangerous.

I too thought that was stupid of the HLN "experts" to say "just put her in the car and take her in." Any spouse married to someone with a mental problem can tell you that they can't even force the person to go get help, let alone a parent

As for her debts, I'm wondering where Jodi's getting all these outfits. Most of them do not look to be cheap and this trial's been going on for 2-3 months now...have you seen any outfit twice? How many of you have that many choices in your closet? I sure hope the taxpayers of Arizona aren't paying for any of her attire in court. That'd be real easy to bury in a million dollars worth of bills
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Sea Ray wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Regarding Jodi's pot growing. She and her friend's put the pot plant's on the roof. I never would have thought of doing that but it might be because I'm not a pot fan.
Also some kook on one of those TH show's said why didn't her parent's force her in the car and get her help. Well, for pete's sake. Jodi was a 28 year old when she commited this murder and she moved out of her parent's home when she was 17 and has lived with one man or another all this time until she moves to Mesa. I'm sure she thought she was going to move in with Travis in her fantacy mind. Her Mother said she was heavely in debt. Which I had been wondering about because it seem's to me she spent a lot of money on clothes and make up and anything else that made her pretty. However, part of her debt was the house she and Darryl brought. Everything that is being revealed is just WOW to me. I swear I hope this woman never step's outside of jail or prison again after this case is over, she is so dangerous.

I too thought that was stupid of the HLN "experts" to say "just put her in the car and take her in." Any spouse married to someone with a mental problem can tell you that they can't even force the person to go get help, let alone a parent

As for her debts, I'm wondering where Jodi's getting all these outfits. Most of them do not look to be cheap and this trial's been going on for 2-3 months now...have you seen any outfit twice? How many of you have that many choices in your closet? I sure hope the taxpayers of Arizona aren't paying for any of her attire in court. That'd be real easy to bury in a million dollars worth of bills

I don't know about Arizona, but with Casey Anthony, the court has clothing just set aside for prisoners to wear to court and Casey was able to pick what she wanted to wear. Maybe it's the same in Arizona.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next