CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #3

+29
raushan
papapi
ametist
westav
gpw
Nell Belle
missy12
Madara200
CherokeeNative
ecossiepossie
Katie2
Just_21
ishi
hello clarice
Islander
AuntBella
One Wonders
snowbird
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
drkm
Dаrкman
Darkmаn
angiefly2
Chickenbutt
inchworm71
CuriousPortlander
Nan11
Congrats
33 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #3

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

Hey!!! now that you are hanging out with us....are you saying we are the wrong people!? affraid Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:03 am

gpw wrote:I called Travis's ex girlfriend a hippopotamus, same term Nurmi received at one time and got the axe from 'Mensleuth'.

Did you see the photos from when they were dating? She's really a very pretty girl, but she has put on a ton of weight since then
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 am

okay.....wasn't paying close attention, but Vinnie just said that arguments will resume at 2:00pm EST about evidence that I think, the defense doesn't want in, and testimony will resume at 4:30 EST. I will be watching to see what is going on at 2pm
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Morning all, I did see pics of the x girlfriend and she was quite cute 10-12 years ago, so I can see Travis liking her, she seems well adjusted and normal to me, if that menas anything, I felt so bad when Nurmi was bringing up nasty sex, I was impressed how she told nurmi that she and Travis did see thier bishop for repentence. She said they made a mistake and said Mormons are human and I was glad she cleared that up, it made since, no one is perfect, Jodi on the other hand is a hot mess next to Deanna. No court til 1:30 AZ time, so I will get some stuff done and hope to see you all in the chat box. Kids get out early on Wednesdays, but I am determined to hang in there for grown up chat. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 3755679961
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi friends, I heard that court will be on at 11:am PDT and cameras will be rolling, I hope you guys check it out. I believe the jury will be in at 1:30. So true Missy, it is a sad mess, There is a pic of them I saw on the TV and they were on a couch, she had a beautiful smile and he was giving her a big kiss on her cheek, so different, so sweet. I have pics like that of me and my husband and we have been married for 30,000 years, just kidding 30 yrs, and I love that guy alot. He is my friend and the grandpa ever.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:06 pm

gpw, we were speculating if the Tesoro witness was a body builder in her off time. She did have some guns!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Hearing today is about Dr. Horn the ME, and it sounds like a bank teller maybe... regardless the defense does not want the state to bring them in to testify, Juan has 5 listed and had 3 on yesterday, Beth Karas also said their maybe a witness talking about hair color, intesting, the defense is in a huff over these possible witnesses. Juan will not give in or give up, he won't settle, that's why you gotta respect the man. He wants justice for Travis and his family. I really think he is awesome. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 407633263
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 pm

I agree g, we did all that stuff in our 20's, 30's 40's enough to last a life time, now we just pat each others butt as we cross the house,,, so funny to me I gigle. I make him hug me in front of the kids and they laugh and we all end up in a group hug, means alot to me.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

HLN is saying that Martinez wants the ME, a bank teller and possibly someone from a beauty salon. Jodi says she had a manicure...I think Martinez wants to show she had her hair dyed.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:19 pm

When I was in my 20's I worked as a butcher and lifted heavy sides of beef etc, all day long, never did weights and people though I lifted weights, I had cut arms and tight as could be, I didn't even know what they were talking about. I worked in that field for 12 years to support my daughter, not a pretty job, then I went into nursing, not a far stretch once you have been in meat business,,, gross i know, but it kept a roof over our head and food on the table and the union at that time was the teamsters, great benefits for a gal.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:34 pm

Checked for live stream at it noted 11:00 AM, so the colored bars are up. Check you later, CB so funny thats what it looked like, I would go out to lunch and sit in the heat to defrost, and flys would attack me. Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 18726956 but I can tell you those sides of beef were heavy but I had soft hands from all the fat that I got on my hands. beauty secret... Jodi Arias #3 - Page 29 2987530908 to you friend.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:45 pm

As much as I would like to take credit for that photo..that was Missy.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Nell Belle wrote:I agree g, we did all that stuff in our 20's, 30's 40's enough to last a life time, now we just pat each others butt as we cross the house,,, so funny to me I gigle. I make him hug me in front of the kids and they laugh and we all end up in a group hug, means alot to me.

An old joke, the first two years of marriage you make love in every room of the house, after 5 years of marriage its restricted to the bedroom, after that it's in the hallway......when you pass each other saying "F" you back and forth.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next