CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by ecossiepossie Sat May 11, 2013 1:08 pm

IN my opinion.....I mean,....
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat May 11, 2013 1:19 pm

I have a question..

Since Jodi has been found guilty, if she should die today, does she die a free woman, not convicted?

I believe she's just playing games, wants the attention back on her with her statement about wanting the DP instead of LWOP...her counsel motioned again to remove the DP option but was denied..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sat May 11, 2013 1:19 pm

Jodi has her butter wouldnt melt gentle soul person for PR.
The one she presents to her public.

I Perry said trunkmom was xsact same nice as pie in court.
Cussing it up an screaming behind scenes even in chambers just so long as public an jurours arent in sight.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat May 11, 2013 1:44 pm

Nan11 wrote:
ecossiepossie wrote:Deffo the screaming an Shouthing i o m both Nurmi an Willma Willcot both caught a glimpse of JA FURY .

..................And it scared the crap out of them an then minutes later she was pure sweetnes a butter wouldnt melt in her mouth.
ecossiepossie wrote:IN my opinion.....I mean,....
Yep, heard about the shouting, and agree with the rest, in my opinion, too. Laughing

And if she won't listen to her atty's then how can their counsel be 'effective?'

Oh, well. We got the guilty of '1st degree murder' in, anyway. Big thumbs up to the jury! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I don't really know what is behind the long delay. Some are saying it is because Dr. Horn wasn't available until the 15th.

I don't know what to make of all this business of her being in the 'psych ward.' I think she arranged it. Apparently she read up on Elizabeth Johnson, and took a page (or two) from her book.

Dr. Horn was not available until Wednesday...

The only reason Jodi was put on suicide protocol is due to her comment about wanting to die sooner than later..She knew this would land her there. She said so on the witness stand, remember her 48 hours interview..No jury will convict me, I'm innocent...then on the stand she elaborated that she couldn't say that none of us would be here cause she'd have committed suicide..but didn't want to be placed in a padded cell..

Watch what you wish for....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Sat May 11, 2013 2:29 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:I have a question..

Since Jodi has been found guilty, if she should die today, does she die a free woman, not convicted?

I believe she's just playing games, wants the attention back on her with her statement about wanting the DP instead of LWOP...her counsel motioned again to remove the DP option but was denied..

She would die as a convicted felon who had yet to be sentenced.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sat May 11, 2013 2:50 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

She would die as a convicted felon who had yet to be sentenced.

Thanks..not that I believe she's off herself..this is all for attention...she's one wicked woman..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat May 11, 2013 3:23 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:There are conflicting stories out there in the media - one is that immediately after the verdict, in the holding area where Jodie was taken with her attorneys, there was screaming and yelling going on; in another, there are reports that the defense counsel left the building without meeting with Jodie.

I do believe that counsel has requested that she be mentally examined for competency going into this next phase of the case. She may have tried to fire them, or the defense may have expressed a desire to be relieved. You have to know that defense counsel is not happy that Jodi has gone against their advice and did the post-verdict interview. I feel like Nurmi would have thrown his hands up in the air at that point and rightfully so. If your client will not abide by your advice, you are no longer being an effective counsel. Either Jodi or Nurmi could bring this to the Court's attention. If Nurmi withdrew at this point, she would still have Wilma if she is death qualified counsel (don't know). The Court may have left it with a "let's wait and see" attitude whereby Jodi would undergo observation and mental examination, the parties would have the weekend to cool down and think things over. The attorneys and Jodi could be meeting with the Judge on Monday or Tuesday to discuss what has been learned/decided since Thursday with plans to go forward on Wednesday. Just running this through my mind on what could be happening.

I can think of another possibility somewhat less salacious. What if Jodi told her cousel that she wants them to not put up a defense and to concede the next two phases. This would do two things. It;d save her the pain of having to endure more grusome photos, testimony and have to listen to everyone rail on her--something she admitted in that interview that she's not looking forward to and it'd earn her the death penalty so she would be spared of 60 years of sitting in a jail. Her defense team would definitely have a hard time with that because it'd prevent them from coming out of this with any legal accomplishments. At the very least they want to be able to hang on their resume something to show for their work on this case. Namely that they spared their client from the death penalty.
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Sat May 11, 2013 3:30 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Thanks..not that I believe she's off herself..this is all for attention...she's one wicked woman..

I don't think it's far fetched that she'd like the death penalty. The things she's loves in life--lots of sex, traveling, prettying herself up for men--would be lost forever in a life sentence. She is on record as having (meekly I admit) tried suicide but it hurt too much. Well here the state is offering to do it in the most painless way possible. That doesn't mean that your last sentence is in the least bit inaccurate though
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat May 11, 2013 5:40 pm

Jodi has already been convicted, therefore she would die a convicted woman.

If you remember when she was on the stand and she was asked about saying that "no jury would convict her", and the answer that she gave 'she was going to commit suicide" and when asked why she said what she said, she replied that "she couldn't say that she wanted to commit suicide because the policeman was standing there and they would have put her on suicide watch, stripped her down and put in a cell by herself? Well look at what she tells that reporter on the taped message. "If by chance I am convicted of first degree we will have our interview immediately after" but if I am convicted of a lesser charge we will hold our interview later on?

Well think about all that for a moment. Jodi wanted to make a statement to all of Travis' family and friends that wasn't going to be too nice, if she was convicted of first degree it wasn't going to matter when she made that statement (which is what happened) because she would have nothing more to lose and at this point she would want them to think she was going to kill herself so she can be moved to a better place and appear to be crazy. However, if she had been convicted of a lesser charge and she would have to come back for sentencing she wanted to hold off on that interview because she didn't want to jepordize her sentence by talking too soon.

Jodi is very cunning, she prethinks everything out (as she did the murder). Everything Jodi says and all her actions is to serve a purpose for Jodi, she will not give up.

That's why she wasn't worried about suddenly letting a police officer hear what she was saying because it served her purpose now.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat May 11, 2013 5:47 pm

I too doubt very much that Jodi would kill herself, she loves herself too much for that. She always used that to get attention. It may have worked with her immediate family and friends and Travis, but it wont work now.

Also, Jodi is just feeling around right now. There is a way that she can get her wish earlier than expected, all she has to do is waive all her appeals and go right into sentencing. I'm willing to bet she won't do that. She wants to sit on death row until her conviction is overturned on an appeal (sho she thinks). She does not want to be in the general population.

She is still professing self defense and all the other BS, if she really wanted to die she would go on and tell the truth.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sat May 11, 2013 9:44 pm

don't really know what is behind the long delay. Some are saying it is because Dr. Horn wasn't available until the 15th

Never a more apt name for a doctor to examine jodiarriass
HORN
She certainly some men the horn in more ways than one can count.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Islander Sun May 12, 2013 5:58 am

arizon wrote:hi all, i am new here, just registered ;)

quite a jodi forum!
would not mind this jodi arias fiasco to be over already, lol. she was found guilty, but the noise continues. maybe if she wants to die, they should just accomodate her, what do you think?

Hi, . . . fancy meeting you at CW yet again and so soon. Re Jodi Arias more to the point what do you think and why....

Last edited by Nan11 on Sun May 12, 2013 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Uncomfirmed information.)

Islander

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 6:03 am

Happy Mother's Day

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 am

Gizmo711 wrote:I too doubt very much that Jodi would kill herself, she loves herself too much for that. She always used that to get attention. It may have worked with her immediate family and friends and Travis, but it wont work now.

Also, Jodi is just feeling around right now. There is a way that she can get her wish earlier than expected, all she has to do is waive all her appeals and go right into sentencing. I'm willing to bet she won't do that. She wants to sit on death row until her conviction is overturned on an appeal (sho she thinks). She does not want to be in the general population.

She is still professing self defense and all the other BS, if she really wanted to die she would go on and tell the truth.

Jodi keeps saying, she would have taken a plea to not have this play out as it did. So I wonder why she wouldn't plea to 1st degree murder? It's due to her wanting control. She is still in control...but had that rude awakening..she was truly shocked with that verdict, she truly thought she connived the jurors and they would have went with manslaughter..

She believes she didn't commit premeditated murder, yet I wonder if she truly understands the law. She doesn't want to spend the rest of her days in one place, well too bad. You should have kept your ass in Yreka..but she had a score to settle. No one talks to me the way Travis did.. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 2672159185

I do feel bad for Jodi's family. She has ruined two families..I wonder if her mother will beg for the jurors to save her daughters life. What can she give to other inmates?
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 12, 2013 8:05 am

Troy: "A quote from your trial that's played over and over is Kirk Nurmi saying even he doesn't like you, what do you think when he said that?"

Nurmi: "It's not even about whether or not you like Jodi Arias. 9 days out of 10 I don't like Jodi Arias."

Troy: "You even smiled in it in court."

Jodi: "Um I thought of Elizabeth Johnson's trial and the attorney told them it was important, he told them it's not about whether you like her, just the facts of the case... I believe its standard somewhat. The jurors don't have to like the defendant."

Troy: "Why don't you get along?"

Jodi: "We did for a long time, we just have had clashes in ideas and ultimately he's the boss."

Troy: "Are you happy with your defense?"

Jodi: "I am grateful for my defense."

Troy: "That's not happy though."

Jodi: "Um not 100 percent but they've worked very hard."

Troy: "You have mitigation hearing coming up at penalty phase. You know what your mitigating factors are going to be and how you are going to play that?"

Jodi: "Well I've been told I don't have any mitigating factors."

Troy: "By who?"

Jodi: "My attorney."

Tory: "So Kirk Nurmi said there are no mitigating factors for you in terms of arguing against the death penalty?"

Jodi: "Um nothing that is what you typically see in a case like this, such as a childhood where there was drugs, alcoholism, molestation, none of those things occurred in my family so I guess we would sort of joke that my mom didn't beat me hard enough, so I don't have mitigation."

Troy: "So what are you going to do?"

Jodi: "They feel that I would be a suitable candidate to behave myself in a correctional facility and just not be a problem. That may be their angle, I don't know
."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is why defense tried so hard to get the DP removed...she has no mitigating factors to help save her life..I truly can't wait to see her demeanor on Wednesday...
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 12, 2013 10:31 am

SNL spoofs Jodi and Benghazi......too funny

Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 12, 2013 10:35 am

Did anyone hear about this???

-snipped-

Earlier Thursday, the sheriff's office said a suspect had been detained after a reported bomb threat targeting the courtroom where the Arias trial is taking place.

Authorities found no evidence of explosives or threats at the courthouse, Sheriff Joe Arpaio told reporters. A search of the suspect's hotel room revealed bullets, but no gun or explosives, he said.

But Arpaio said deputies were interviewing the suspect and the investigation was ongoing.

"I hope this doesn't disrupt the trial. On the other hand, I think people have to know that this guy who made the threat is behind bars," he said. "Let's go on with the trial and see what happens."
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sun May 12, 2013 10:40 am

Greetings Arizon welcome aboard the bus at mo mento we are driveing over arriarse an backing up .An driveing over her again. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 29 3316290471
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sun May 12, 2013 10:43 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Did anyone hear about this???

-snipped-

Earlier Thursday, the sheriff's office said a suspect had been detained after a reported bomb threat targeting the courtroom where the Arias trial is taking place.

Authorities found no evidence of explosives or threats at the courthouse, Sheriff Joe Arpaio told reporters. A search of the suspect's hotel room revealed bullets, but no gun or explosives, he said.

But Arpaio said deputies were interviewing the suspect and the investigation was ongoing.

"I hope this doesn't disrupt the trial. On the other hand, I think people have to know that this guy who made the threat is behind bars," he said. "Let's go on with the trial and see what happens."

@ Thats why arrriarses tweeting privalges were stopped.
Her last tweet was this.

Im the BOMB.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next