CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 30 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 30 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 30 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Jodi is just so wrecked that she was found guilty of "1st degree murder" sher hadn't put too much thought into it. However, she did want to get her say so downing Travis more on the media. She didn't want the interview if she was charged with anything less because she didn't want it to harm her sentence. So she deliberately made the decision that ONLY if by some chance the jury found her guilty of ist degree would she give the interview immediately following the verdict. She knew exactly what she was doing, Jodi is always planning ahead and manipulating everyone. She wants to be in control at all times and don't anyone dare cross her.

Although she had a plan in case she was found guilty of 1st degree, she was still in shock at the verdict because she actually thought she was going to walk. So her big speach after her light sentence (so she thought) will never have the chance of being heard.

I can't wait to see her in cvourt on Wednesday.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Did anyone hear about this???

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
-snipped-

Earlier Thursday, the sheriff's office said a suspect had been detained after a reported bomb threat targeting the courtroom where the Arias trial is taking place.

Authorities found no evidence of explosives or threats at the courthouse, Sheriff Joe Arpaio told reporters. A search of the suspect's hotel room revealed bullets, but no gun or explosives, he said.

But Arpaio said deputies were interviewing the suspect and the investigation was ongoing.

"I hope this doesn't disrupt the trial. On the other hand, I think people have to know that this guy who made the threat is behind bars," he said. "Let's go on with the trial and see what happens."
Wow, CB. Nope, I hadn't heard that!

Goodness, they found 'bullets' in his hotel room but no gun or explosives.

It sounds like they got onto to him quick, though.

I heard about it but I think it was just some nut job with nothing better to do. It's just good that they caught him before anyone was hurt.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Sun May 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Maybe I'm just not a bleeding heart, but my sympathy is with the family of Travis Alexander. Their pain and their loss will never end, today or until the end of time. It is with them that my prayers fall

Travis had no optionbut to be a bleeding heart .
When jodiarriarse plunged a knife into it.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 4:00 pm

Nan11 wrote:
arizon wrote:re jodi's family, i hear you.
some Mother's Day present for her mom, isn't it.
re other inmates, maybe jodi can teach them art, lol
I don't mean to sound hard-hearted, but I can only muster a smidgen of sympathy for Arias' family, (on a good day.)

Remember, the mother contacted the Enquirer and tried to sell the forged letters--hoping to have them published during trial. At least one of those letters forged by Arias points to the victim of her slaughter as being a pedofile.

Hmmm, what could have been Mrs. Arias' motive for wanting the letters published?

The state has proof that those letters were forged by Arias, herself.

Maybe I'm just not a bleeding heart, but my sympathy is with the family of Travis Alexander. Their pain and their loss will never end, today or until the end of time. It is with them that my prayers fall.

I agree. Also when the mother came into court wearing a domestic violence symbol it totally turned my stomach. Jodi was not the victim of domestic violence in any shape or form. Travis never laid one hand on her. The lies what Jodi said about Trvais will one day come back to haunt her. Jodi tried to make Travis into one of the worst molester to children and everything else. Jodi will pay for all those lies.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 6:29 pm

I noticed Jodi's mother and aunt laughing a few times but I really didn't notice what was being discussed at the time. However, I would think it inappropriate for them to be laughing at any time what so ever. I wouldn't find anything at all funny at a time when my child is accused of murdering someone in cold blood. I don't think the biggest of jokes wouldn't be able to make me even grin more less laugh.

I think Jodi's family was trying to play it off that they weren't concerned and that Jodi was not going to be convicted of first degree murder. Ha, how wrong they were. I applaud those jurors, they really did a good job in getting to the truth. They didn't just take the word of the prosecutor or the media, they sifted thru every piece of evidence before coming to their verdict, and in doing so they reached the proper verdict

I'm also pretty sure that the defense team made Jodi feel confident that she would probably get manslaughter, because she was SHOCKED when she heard that verdict.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 12, 2013 6:56 pm

Death
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down