CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jodi Arias #4

+27
Islander
arizon
Bfly83
Byia
ishi
NoahMan
twee
Febbie
2Merritt
ecossiepossie
littlemisspriss
CherokeeNative
jdny1174
Katie2
ellejay
papapi
angiefly2
Gizmo711
Sea Ray
Chickenbutt
CuriousPortlander
One Wonders
Nell Belle
LiveLaughLove
gpw
Nan11
snowbird
31 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

"Oh wait a second I need my make up on first!" Will this be said by Arias on her way to the death chamber?

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 Vote_lcap76%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 Vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 Vote_lcap24%Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Jodi Arias #4

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 12, 2013 7:48 pm

Be careful what you ask for, you may just get it.

I think they jury may have been inclined to go with LWOP until they realized how Jodi lied, disparaged Travis and said anything she could to save her worthless ass. I don't think the jury will be having "warm fuzzies" for Jodi. And besides, she asked for it! Maybe the jury will oblige her.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 8:19 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Death

I predict death as well. And I think she wants them to say that as well but not to die. I think that Jodi thinks she is so smart that one of appeals will go thru. But it will never happen. She is most likely going to get the needle.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sun May 12, 2013 8:21 pm

I wish one of the news men who she may give an interview with will tell her "that if she wants to die so bad, then all she has to do is waive her appeals and she will get it sooner than she expects". Then we will see the real Jodi come into play.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by critical thinking Sun May 12, 2013 11:05 pm

I was so happy to see her face when she was found guilty of murder one.

She is having a problem accepting it and is in the psych ward.

I want natual life for her. Knowing she will never get out is the worst punishment for anyone.

OK, I will be happy with death too. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 2131879744
critical thinking
critical thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 936075699 CT...may I call you that?
Sit back, relax and enjoy yourself!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Mon May 13, 2013 12:11 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Death

I think that they will find her eligible for the death penalty in Phase 2 of this but in phase 3 I think the jury will recommend life. That's my take
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by ecossiepossie Mon May 13, 2013 3:29 am

She will get a pointless death sentance wich will never be implimented.
She will still be lieing schemeing an manipulating long after Ive shuffled of this mortal coil.
ecossiepossie
ecossiepossie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Mon May 13, 2013 6:28 am

ecossiepossie wrote:She will get a pointless death sentance wich will never be implimented.
She will still be lieing schemeing an manipulating long after Ive shuffled of this mortal coil.

That's the problem that I have with the DS, she will relax on DR and the death sentence will probably never be given to her. Although the anticipation will probably be eating at her. I really don't think she will survive in the general population, if there, she will never get any rest looking over her shoulder constantly. So each sentence will have an effect on Jodi.

The good part in either scenerio, Jodi realized immediately upon hearing that verdict that she is doomed and will never be a free woman again. That is what totally wrecked her. It was like being murdered without the physical pain connected to it. But I'm sure she felt helpless, scared and terrified, and this is punishment within itself. Maybe now she can half way know what Travis felt like when he seen his death coming.

Can't wait to see her on wednesday, I bet she has lost another 10 pounds since that verdict.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 13, 2013 10:07 am

Gizmo711 wrote:
ecossiepossie wrote:She will get a pointless death sentance wich will never be implimented.

That's the problem that I have with the DS, she will relax on DR and the death sentence will probably never be given to her. Although the anticipation will probably be eating at her. I really don't think she will survive in the general population, if there, she will never get any rest looking over her shoulder constantly. So each sentence will have an effect on Jodi.

The good part in either scenerio, Jodi realized immediately upon hearing that verdict that she is doomed and will never be a free woman again. That is what totally wrecked her. It was like being murdered without the physical pain connected to it. But I'm sure she felt helpless, scared and terrified, and this is punishment within itself. Maybe now she can half way know what Travis felt like when he seen his death coming.

Can't wait to see her on wednesday, I bet she has lost another 10 pounds since that verdict.

She was actually shocked at her verdict. She thought the jurors believed her hook, line and sinker..

She would have readily accepted, felony murder due to her not seeing how premeditated her actions were. She doesn't know or understand the statute...

She still doesn't accept her part...she now says the prosecutor withheld evidence. I wonder if she's speaking about the 'forged' letter the judge would not allow in for it was too prejudicial to her.

Her team also asked, once again for the DP to be thrown out..

They also asked that the victim impact statements be done via video, so Jodi doesn't have to be face to face with Travis' family, who she claims reminds her sooooo much of her abuser since they look so much like Travis!

Still playing the victim..

I can't wait to see her demeanor on Wednesday. Can't wait to see if she tells the Judge she is waiving the two other phases of her trial cause she wants the DP...which is what caused her to be on suicide protocol. Hope the psychologists checked her out, give a clean mental bill of health and it's onward to death row...she will lavish there for at least 12 years before all her appeals run dry. She will be with herself for 23 hours a day...that is the worse part to Jodi..having to live with herself in one place until and if the DP is carried out..but this is where she truly belongs..

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 13, 2013 11:42 am

I am rewatching Jodi's LE interview....again......and just caught something she said that I hadn't heard before.

She was explaining how she was separating from Travis by moving away, and Travis had found the woman he wanted to marry, but....The Bishop told her that Mimi had turned Travis down.

So who thinks the Bishop of a church is violating confidentiality by discussing other church members and their private lives?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sea Ray Mon May 13, 2013 11:53 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I am rewatching Jodi's LE interview....again......and just caught something she said that I hadn't heard before.

She was explaining how she was separating from Travis by moving away, and Travis had found the woman he wanted to marry, but....The Bishop told her that Mimi had turned Travis down.

So who thinks the Bishop of a church is violating confidentiality by discussing other church members and their private lives?

Which interview was that? When did she give it?
Sea Ray
Sea Ray

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 13, 2013 11:56 am

Chickenbutt wrote:I am rewatching Jodi's LE interview....again......and just caught something she said that I hadn't heard before.

Well, if Jodi said....just saying, it's not the truth..

She believed Travis wanted MiMi but he already told her, she is the babysitter of his best friend and wanted to take her. This is the reason for the murder. She was taking Jodi's place going to Cancun, nothing romantic on Travis' part. That's Jodi's mindset. Jealousy...anger and rage that he dare take someone else..why she felt like a used piece of toilet paper, cause she was..he was so over her, she just wouldn't take the rejection. Another part of the psychopathic brain...

I'm just watching the rerun of her interrogation. Detective is telling her how in the first 30 seconds of talking with her, he knew she was responsible. Jodi says, why? Cause I'm not crying? He says NO...and she starts blubbering right away. Turned that on like a faucet..

LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 13, 2013 11:58 am

Sea Ray wrote:

Which interview was that? When did she give it?

HLN was showing her original interview with Det. Flores. The same one we have seen over and over and over again.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 2Merritt Mon May 13, 2013 12:01 pm

Good point CB

IMO Another of Jodi's lies, doubt very much that a LDS Bishop would have revealed that info in so many words and if he did, it would be in violation of confidentiality.

It was just another way for Jodi to lie about the Church and to pad her story as in, "I was never jealous of Mimi, I felt sorry for all the women in Travis' life..." Likely Jodi got the info from the Freeman's or someone else, inadvertently, and wove it into her story, so as to rule out premeditation/involvement.

2Merritt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 13, 2013 12:02 pm

Yep LLL I agree with you. I hadn't caught that snippet about the Bishop before and found it an interesting lie.....so easily debunked by talking to the Bishop. And who thinks a Bishop talks about his members to other members? Not likely.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 12:25 pm

Morning All, missed the heck out of ya, happy belated mothers day to the mamas and the nanas! so sorry not to get on the site too much this weekend, kids were on a lockdown at school Friday cuz some jackass tried to abduct a 12 yr old girl at my kids elementary school, he is still out there, I cried when I could finally get my arms around them and get them home safe with me. The best part of Mothers Day was I was with them, now Im scared to death for them. sorry to butt in like this but so mad at this world our kids have to live in. I want Jodi Arias to feel the pain she has caused so many people, she makes me sick and she is no better than a pretater, just an animal, I thought I was mad before now Im reqlly po'd. ok feeling better needed to vent, forgive me and thanks all Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 87292974
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 12:31 pm

I was watching Jodi Arias this am too, she makes me sick, that interview with Troy was crazy, she better be in court on Wed, little shite that she is a liar, thief and murder, I hope whatever the jury decides makes her life a living hell and she will be forgotten, no interviews no prime time for her. She is such a $#%^&* that she just had to stab Travis and his family again and again, who the heck does an interview after a verdict like that? Crazy like a fox.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Mon May 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Nell Belle wrote:Morning All, missed the heck out of ya, happy belated mothers day to the mamas and the nanas! so sorry not to get on the site too much this weekend, kids were on a lockdown at school Friday cuz some jackass tried to abduct a 12 yr old girl at my kids elementary school, he is still out there, I cried when I could finally get my arms around them and get them home safe with me. The best part of Mothers Day was I was with them, now Im scared to death for them. sorry to butt in like this but so mad at this world our kids have to live in. I want Jodi Arias to feel the pain she has caused so many people, she makes me sick and she is no better than a pretater, just an animal, I thought I was mad before now Im reqlly po'd. ok feeling better needed to vent, forgive me and thanks all Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 87292974

Oh, Nell...never be sorry..Where is this if you don't mind me asking?

What is it with these friggin pervs? Stranger danger, kick, bite, claw, yell, do whatever you need to to get attention...I tell my grandkids all the time. I am so worried about this evil world taking children, just like the three who were held for a decade, and those before them who were rescued..My heart aches for all children in this evil, screwed up world....
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 12:49 pm

Hi Nan, it was at Westar Elementary a quarter of a mile away from home. this creep is in his 50ish with gray blond hair and driving a white van box style 80's 90's has a mustache and goutee, so mad right now Nan, so mad.
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Just a few weeks ago when the weather was nice the girls were begging to walk home with friends and something in my heart said no not a good idea girls, God I would have gone insane if anything would have happend, I couldn't take it, not one second. Their dad drops them off at school, which I told him to do when it got bitter cold out and I have alwas picked them up after school, so sice winter my babies feet have not walked on a public sidewalk, thank you lord, I know he is always lookin out for me. Jodi Arias #4 - Page 31 3722079155
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nell Belle Mon May 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Love foxes!!! my kids have stuffed animals galore and foxes is one of many, they also enjoyed the movie Mr. Fox with
George Clooney and Meryl Streep, that was adorable, one of my favorites. Jodi is just plain crazy, can't compare her to any living creature, so right you are Nan11
Nell Belle
Nell Belle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next