CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Has Found Martyrdom

+34
truthseeker01
mom2CK
Batty
Kate1230
bigman
Acura9497
sams
MorganMars
One Wonders
P.I.Jane
Chickenbutt
tmonster
Mickey39
angiefly2
Islander
JaneNY
Nan11
owlsharkny
paperview
axpm
ColoCali
Data Venia
princss6 aka me
Febbie
ForJustice
papapi
Nell Belle
twee
sidewinder
BlueJ
2Merritt
servatugughp
LiveLaughLove
CherokeeNative
38 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 3 Empty Re: George Has Found Martyrdom

Post by sams Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:00 pm

I think I found the chat room but the blurb says "you are disconnected". What should I be doing?

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:23 pm

sams, hit the "login" button in the chatbox

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:11 pm

owlsharkny wrote:sams, hit the "login" button in the chatbox

Can it really be that easy? Thanks so much.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Acura9497 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi everyone I am new here.I was laid off on my job and depressed and have been following this case since day. I read a tweet today showing Shelie bodyguard was in a picture on George old MySpace page with a link to this site. I have read every piece of evidence that was released and know George is guilty. I do not know how much I will post here but wanted to check out the site after viewing the tweet.

Acura9497

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Acura9497 wrote:Hi everyone I am new here.I was laid off on my job and depressed and have been following this case since day. I read a tweet today showing Shelie bodyguard was in a picture on George old MySpace page with a link to this site. I have read every piece of evidence that was released and know George is guilty. I do not know how much I will post here but wanted to check out the site after viewing the tweet.

Hi, Acura9497, and welcome to Crime Watchers forum!

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 3 4041779686

Have you participated on other forums discussing the murder of Trayvon Martin?
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Acura9497 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Yes I read most of the post but have only posted on one blog but I recognize some names here from tweets and posting on one particular legal blog site.

Acura9497

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Acura9497 wrote:Yes I read most of the post but have only posted on one blog but I recognize some names here from tweets and posting on one particular legal blog site.

Would that be Prof. Leatherman's blog? Most of us read there, some of us post there occasionally.
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Acura9497 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:12 pm

Yes I knew when I wrote legal blog you would know which site I was speaking of.

Acura9497

Back to top Go down

Post by papapi Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

Acura9497 wrote:Yes I knew when I wrote legal blog you would know which site I was speaking of.

What do you consider the key elements in disproving the George Zimmerman self defense claim?
papapi
papapi

Back to top Go down

Post by Acura9497 Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

911 call, DNA, bullet trajectory, location of body I could go on and on.

Acura9497

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Welcome Acura. How do you think the defense is going to get around the DNA and forensics that pretty much show that George was not on his back when he fired the gun?
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by bigman Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:18 pm

How does everybody feel about the jury selected for this trial? I was very surprised to find they didn't have any Afro-Americans on the jury.
Though I hope it won't matter. Hopefully the State will present their case well (Not like in the OJ trial) and GZ will be found guilty. But then again, this is Florida. (no offense to anyone from FL) ;)

bigman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kate1230 Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:47 am

Hi everyone! I'm new here but recognize several names from Professor Leatherman's and JQ.  I've posted occasionally on both of those but haven't had much time to do so in the past few months.  I've been pro-Trayvon since day one.  It infuriates me that there are people who not only want to make GZ a martyr for their cause but also dare to call him a hero!  Heroes don't shoot innocent people nor are they afraid to identify themselves as NW members when facing a young teen boy who asks him why he's following him.  I've never bought any of GZ's story and after listening to all the interviews several times over, identifying the inconsistencies between them and the lack of GZ's DNA on TM's hands, I'd find it very easy to say that GZ is guilty of murder 2. 

If the defense had a strong case, they would have had an immunity hearing.  I don't buy their b.s. for one minute that GZ felt the nation would only be healed by a jury trial.  He'd be carrying his fat ass out the door as quick as he could if he thought he could get away with an immunity hearing but MOM, despite all the lies and misinformation he's perpetuated, probably isn't as stupid as his client and knew he couldn't risk GZ getting on the stand at an immunity trial for fear of losing and then giving the prosecution even more ammunition than they already have.  After watching Trayvon's father on TV last night, I'm praying that this jury has the ability to see through GZ's bullshit and will give him the sentence he truly deserves--GUILTY.
Kate1230
Kate1230

Back to top Go down

Post by sams Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:53 pm

We've been waiting, but at last it is almost time for the trial. Looking forward to the chat.

sams

Back to top Go down

Post by Batty Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 am

Glad to be here and see so many friends!...What a day today was!...Cant wait for justice for Trayvon!...Thank you for havin me!...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Batty
Batty

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2CK Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:13 pm

HI all
looking for a place to only talk to TM supporters.
member of other boards, but it hurts to listen to the pro-defense people. I have many "Trayvons" in my life.
mom2CK
mom2CK

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Hi Mom2ck.....welcome to CW....kick your shoes off, find a chair and have a good time. Nice of you to join us. Do we know you from another site?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2CK Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Hi Mom2ck.....welcome to CW....kick your shoes off, find a chair and have a good time. Nice of you to join us. Do we know you from another site?

I post/chat at JQ and was previously at hinkymeter
I post on JQ as sunshine916 :)

mom2CK
mom2CK

Back to top Go down

Post by truthseeker01 Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

And another great post by CherokeeNative! (Hello my friend!) I'm the "original truthseeker" from JQ, and have been seeking justice for Trayvon Martin ever since I read all the evidence, watched the videotapes, listened to the witness interviews, NEN, 911, and jail calls. Hearing those heart-breaking screams for help, silenced forever by a bullet - which I knew intellectually, and instinctually, came from young Trayvon, not a 28 year old man, only increased my resolve for justice for this slain teen and his family, as has, conversely, the Zimmerman clan and the defense - with George's compound lies, Jr.'s + Sr.'s racist diatribes, and Mark O'Mara / Don West's - under-handed tactics. I'm following the trial, of course, and have still been posting at JQ, but have been wondering where so many of my favorite Trayvon Warriors have gone. Now that I've found you all, and others, here, I'm anxious to post among the "Trayvon Warriors for Truth." Because my interests are currently focused on this trial, I haven't posted anywhere else on the forum yet, and so have been disallowed from sending any pm's, but if there are any questions about me, my identity, or the need for any further explanation as to why I want to join this group, please pm me, I'll be happy to elaborate.

truthseeker01

Back to top Go down

Post by Madara200 Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:46 pm

Wow!!!! So eloquently put. It is so hard to watch the news concerning this trial because of the media touting every day what a marvelous day the defense has had, how so much more has to be proven. Really???? Really????? I just hope those jury members are seeing what I'm seeing...and it's NOT SELF-DEFENSE!!!!

Madara200

Back to top Go down

George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 3 Empty The Jury Finally Has It

Post by Judy75201 Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:50 pm

Greetings. I'd like to introduce myself. I am Judy75201, and now that the jury finally has the case, I will have time to post on other venues besides Twitter (LionHeartress1) and Leatherman's (Judy75201). I've been meaning to join for a while, but just couldn't find the time. I look forward to a guilty verdict for fogen, and expect nothing less.
Judy75201
Judy75201

Back to top Go down

Post by owlsharkny Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:21 pm

I think that the Def has vastly underestimated this particular jury. Women - very generally speaking, of course - resent being treated like imbeciles who need the help of the "man" to know what to think about and what to do.

I think, for that reason, they will come back with a guilty on 2d murder. so far, every talking head has been consistently wrong about every trial that they cover. That's the second reason I'm counting on a 2d degree conviction.

owlsharkny

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 pm

Judy75201...George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 3 4041779686 George Has Found Martyrdom  - Page 3 3450312308 
Kick your shoes off, pull up a chair and most of all, have fun!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 pm

owl....I so agree with you. We (women) are way past the stage of "needing" a man for pretty much anything. Well, maybe something..lol
But to be spoken to as if we are stupid just falls into line with the "bigotry" the defense and their client have shown at every opportunity.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:35 am

Chickenbutt wrote:owl....I so agree with you. We (women) are way past the stage of "needing" a man for pretty much anything. Well, maybe something..lol
But to be spoken to as if we are stupid just falls into line with the "bigotry" the defense and their client have shown at every opportunity.

That's exactly how I picked up on O'Mara talking to the jurors, as if they are stupid. I'm sure they felt the same way.

With his "Oh really" over and over again, was ridiculous. He sounded like an idiot trying to use phases to convince someone of what was not the truth. And that's exactly how I believe the jury picked up on it. The carrying of that block of cement was another stupid move, was he trying to insinuate that Trayvon was walking around with a block of cement? Trayvons "so called" weapon. Trayvon didn't come to this fight prepared, because he didn't suspect that he would have to fight his way home from a convenience store. Zimmerman started the fight and ended the fight and there is no way that in between Trayvon became the aggressor. If Zimmerman had gotten his head slammed into concrete as he has stated, he wouldn't be around to talk about it. It's all BS and I'm sure the jury will see right thru all of Zimmermans lies.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next