CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

+3
CherokeeNative
Chickenbutt
Febbie
7 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 Empty George Zimmerman, Acquitted Murderer of Trayvon Martin

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:02 am

George Zimmerman, acquitted murderer of Trayvon Martin is alive and well and living in Florida.
Since the murder, Zimmerman has had multiple run-ins with the law, including a fight with his soon to be ex-wife Shellie which resulted in no charges being filed. Two months later charges were filed against him by his girlfriend for assault, but those charges were dropped also. He has also been pulled over a few times by LE. In Feb 2015, the DOJ announced they would not be any federal charges filed against Zimmerman. This is a quote by Zimmerman to the Orlando Sentinel:
At a Central Florida gun show on Sept. 20, Zimmerman told the Orlando Sentinel that he was homeless, jobless and deeply in debt, due to legal bills.
We can only hope this is true.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 Empty Re: Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

Post by twee Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:45 am

f him... he is a pox on the human race
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 Empty Re: Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

Post by Chickenbutt Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:47 am

Don't hold back twee.....lololol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:31 am

Nope -that pretty much sums it up Twee - LOL
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Thu May 07, 2015 3:09 am

20/20 OWN had a story on the George Zimmerman case and I wanted to throw the remote at the screen...it covered the screams to the trial and the witnesses. This case bothers me that a killer walked free and our justice system let it happen. SMH
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Thu May 07, 2015 3:44 am

Not sure I would be able to sit thru that again. What a travesty!
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Thu May 07, 2015 11:57 am

I still have fits of anger... Against all odds I blame the jury... They had their mind set and bullied that one juror...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon May 11, 2015 7:04 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/george-zimmerman-involved-in-shooting-in-lake-mary-police-say/32943828

George Zimmerman suffers minor injuries in shooting incident, police say

'Kenneth Cornell, who works at the nearby Cyrus Diagnostic Imaging, said Apperson ran up to him about 1 p.m. saying he had just shot George Zimmerman.

Cornell said he called 911 and handed the phone over to Apperson.

“He said it was a road rage incident, that they were driving down the street and George pulled a gun on him,” Cornell said.'
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 11, 2015 7:49 pm

Damn Apperson for not being a better shot.....lololololol
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Damn Apperson for not being a better shot.....lololololol

Said the same thing when I read the article, but someone will get him eventually.

http://news.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-involved-florida-shooting-incident-175906724.html
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Mon May 11, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi Feebs.....I have no doubt. His day will come.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Mon May 11, 2015 10:35 pm

Look at Apperson's FB page looks normal.... But "neighbors" say there is something "wrong" with him... Looking forward to reading more
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Tue May 12, 2015 3:40 am

twee wrote:Look at Apperson's FB page looks normal....   But "neighbors" say there is something "wrong" with him...  Looking forward to reading more

The only thing I see wrong with him is that he needs more target practice. Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 22155654

I kind of like the way karma is shaking out in this. Now Z knows how it feels to be at the other end of the gun and the man who shot at him may just get off on stand your ground. Somehow that works for me.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Tue May 12, 2015 4:55 pm

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fghlmt5c3f02jdw/AAA6QgSM-IlNjnx9WRFExDS_a?dl=0

Maybe this will help understand what really happen...Nejames the lawyer for Apperson says this was Self Defense.luv it...I am grinning think GZ is getting what he deserves.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Tue May 12, 2015 8:21 pm

Febbie wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fghlmt5c3f02jdw/AAA6QgSM-IlNjnx9WRFExDS_a?dl=0

Maybe this will help understand what really happen...Nejames the lawyer for Apperson says this was  Self Defense.luv it...I am grinning think GZ is getting what he deserves.

Thanks for this, Febbie. I saw a tweet earlier where someone said they are going to start a go fund me for Apperson to get him some shooting lessons. LMAO!
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Tue May 12, 2015 8:56 pm

Tried to listen to the 911 recording.... It was too mixed up to understand IMO... I already know that GZ will get away with this eventho I feel he did point a gun at MA. MA will be charged because GZ is always the victim
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 12, 2015 8:59 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/police-zimmerman-shooting-linked-prior-dust-083818733.html

George Zimmerman's fresh start hampered by new investigation

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman had moved out of Florida recently, hoping for a fresh start.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Wed May 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Omachka wrote:
Febbie wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fghlmt5c3f02jdw/AAA6QgSM-IlNjnx9WRFExDS_a?dl=0

Maybe this will help understand what really happen...Nejames the lawyer for Apperson says this was  Self Defense.luv it...I am grinning think GZ is getting what he deserves.

Thanks for this, Febbie.  I saw a tweet earlier where someone said they are going to start a go fund me for Apperson to get him some shooting lessons.  LMAO!

I will definitely donate to Apperson fund just so he will not miss GZ the next time...I know bad me! ROFLMAO
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Wed May 13, 2015 3:47 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/police-zimmerman-shooting-linked-prior-dust-083818733.html

George Zimmerman's fresh start hampered by new investigation

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — George Zimmerman had moved out of Florida recently, hoping for a fresh start.

Don't believe a thing that comes out of Georgie mouth, he will never change his spots.
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Fri May 15, 2015 8:51 pm

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2015/5/15/matthew_apperson_arr.html

Matthew Apperson has been arrested for shooting at George... they should throw the book at him for missing! LOL!

Charges are aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and firing a deadly missile into an occupied conveyance.

While I hate the idea of anyone shooting along a busy highway where innocent people can be hurt or killed, I think in this case justice (at least poetic justice) would best served if Apperson gets acquitted. I'd be willing to bet everything I own that George has been waving his gun at this guy just like he did at Trayvon. Can you imagine his shock when Apperson shot back?
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Fri May 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Good evening Omachka.....I was just going to post the same thing. We can only hope Apperson will be acquitted.
I would have paid to see the look at GZ's face! How dare someone shoot at him? Don't people KNOW who he is???? His infamy in his own mind only.

On another note.....haven't been around much lately, but I have a friend who has needed, and will be needing, my help for a bit. I do try to check in tho.
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Fri May 15, 2015 10:19 pm

I will be interested in seeing all the investigation papers... It sounds like IMO more of a he said he said and GZ is being believed... Do they have actual witnesses...
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 2:55 am

Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat May 16, 2015 11:50 am

From the report:
During the investigation, I learned that Apperson has exhibited unusual behaviors in which he had recently been admitted to a
mental institution. It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman and has displayed some signs of paranoia, anxiety, and
bipolar disorder.

(I did a cut and paste. When I pasted what I wanted to asked about more than what shows on the pdf came thru) This is an OMG moment.. just caused me to have more questions
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 2:07 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Good evening Omachka.....I was just going to post the same thing. We can only hope Apperson will be acquitted.
I would have paid to see the look at GZ's face! How dare someone shoot at him? Don't people KNOW who he is???? His infamy in his own mind only.

On another note.....haven't been around much lately, but I have a friend who has needed, and will be needing, my help for a bit. I do try to check in tho.

Zimmerman is still into his wild exaggerations aka lies. He says the window "shattered" and send "shards" of glass flying into his face. I see a small, round bullet hole not a shattered window. Also car windows are made of safety glass...no shards just rounded pellets. You can still get cut but not nearly as serious as shattering shards. I'm real surprised it didn't break his poor widdle nosey.

You are missed when you can't be here but it's really nice of you to help your friend.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next