CrimeWatchers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

+3
CherokeeNative
Chickenbutt
Febbie
7 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 2:14 pm

twee wrote:From the report:
During the investigation, I learned that Apperson has exhibited unusual behaviors in which he had recently been admitted to a
mental institution. It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman and has displayed some signs of paranoia, anxiety, and
bipolar disorder.

(I did a cut and paste.  When I pasted what I wanted to asked about more than what shows on the pdf came thru)  This is an OMG moment..  just caused me to have more questions

Yeah, Apperson has some real issues. I have no sympathy for GZ though. He wanted to be famous so now he has his wish. He will continue to attract people just like himself. I'm hoping this "close call" will get him to slink back under his rock but I'm not going to hold my breath. He likes being the center of attention even if it puts him in the center of a big bull's eye.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 2:19 pm

Here is raw video of Apperson's first appearance. He has $3500 bail, must surrender his weapons and has to avoid GZ. GZ asked to keep his location secret so the judge couldn't order a GPS monitor. Arraignment is June 23rd at 1:30 and the case is assigned to Judge Debra Nelson.

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-appersons-first-appearance/vDSNCW/
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 2:21 pm

Do we need a separate thread for Apperson's case? We could call it, "darn, I missed him". LOL!
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat May 16, 2015 2:33 pm

I thought Nelson was doing civil cases... Is this the same judge??? Or am I having a senior moment.

It looks as if MA could plead insanity. Another question from the police report it says he was showing signs of etc. Now who made that decision, the cops???

When my youngest got into trouble I met with an LE for no more that five minutes in his report to the court he says that I had no idea about my boys. I was like WTF I know my kids they were no angels but he knew in all his wisdom about me. So my question stills stands who made this decision
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sat May 16, 2015 5:26 pm

twee wrote:I thought Nelson was doing civil cases...  Is this the same judge???  Or am I having a senior moment.  

It looks as if MA could plead insanity.   Another question from the police report it says he was showing signs of etc.  Now who made that decision, the cops???

When my youngest got into trouble I met with an LE for no more that five minutes in his report to the court he says that I had no idea about my boys.  I was like WTF  I know my kids they were no angels but he knew in all his wisdom about me.  So my question stills stands who made this decision

I thought she was doing civil cases too. Yes, definitely the same judge. It's been all over our local news. Hope it's not a case of Don West judge shopping...hmmm maybe I do hope it is because that is against the rules for lawyers. I'd love to see him get into trouble.

I hear you about LE making leaps and jumping to wrong conclusions. I think in this case it's better they are letting the court figure things out....not that I trust the court in Seminole County. If GZ's jury had got it right we wouldn't have this going on now.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm

who is the prosecution?? isn't he/she pro zim??
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 16, 2015 10:13 pm

Do ya'll want an Apperson vs Zimmerman thread?
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sat May 16, 2015 11:48 pm

yes
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Okie dokie....will have CN add it...and maybe even teach me to do it... Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 17, 2015 9:12 am

Omachka wrote:
During the investigation, I learned that Apperson has exhibited unusual behaviors in which he had recently been admitted to a
mental institution. It appears that Apperson has a fixation on Zimmerman and has displayed some signs of paranoia, anxiety, and
bipolar disorder.

(I did a cut and paste.  When I pasted what I wanted to asked about more than what shows on the pdf came thru)  This is an OMG moment..  just caused me to have more questions

Yeah, Apperson has some real issues.  I have no sympathy for GZ though.  He wanted to be famous so now he has his wish.  He will continue to attract people just like himself.  I'm hoping this "close call" will get him to slink back under his rock but I'm not going to hold my breath.  He likes being the center of attention even if it puts him in the center of a big bull's eye.

Hi, Oma, nice to see you and everyone.

What I believe Mark NeJame will do, as it seems to be the pattern lately, put GZ on trial if MA gets his SYG hearing. I don't think the firing a projectile into the vehicle would be dismissed but with GZ track record of stalking, his 8 incidents post trial, his 6 mugshots will show the judge that GZ is a menace to society and MA had no choice but to defend himself. It's been said that GZ has been found to be in the parking lot of where MA works, so I do believe he was stalking MA from the first encounter. I also feel since LMPD dissuaded MA from pressing charges, saying it would be hard to prove, let him no choice but to defend himself.

Really too bad that MA has such poor aim. Wonder how porky feels that he felt a little bit of fear as what Trayvon felt.

Also read that GZ demanded charges be filled.
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sun May 17, 2015 12:27 pm

Unless MA wants a trial, there could very well be a deal made for lesser charges. I hope GZ gets on the witness stand and the prosecution tears him another hole
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sun May 17, 2015 2:37 pm

LiveLaughLove wrote:
Omachka wrote:
bipolar disorder.

Yeah, Apperson has some real issues.  I have no sympathy for GZ though.  He wanted to be famous so now he has his wish.  He will continue to attract people just like himself.  I'm hoping this "close call" will get him to slink back under his rock but I'm not going to hold my breath.  He likes being the center of attention even if it puts him in the center of a big bull's eye.

Hi, Oma, nice to see you and everyone.

What I believe Mark NeJame will do, as it seems to be the pattern lately, put GZ on trial if MA gets his SYG hearing. I don't think the firing a projectile into the vehicle would be dismissed  but with GZ track record of stalking, his 8 incidents post trial, his 6 mugshots will show the judge that GZ is a menace to society and MA had no choice but to defend himself. It's been said that GZ has been found to be in the parking lot of where MA works, so I do believe he was stalking MA from the first encounter. I also feel since LMPD dissuaded MA from pressing charges, saying it would be hard to prove, let him no choice but to defend himself.

Really too bad that MA has such poor aim. Wonder how porky feels that he felt a little bit of fear as what Trayvon felt.

Also read that GZ demanded charges be filled.
Hi Livie. Good to see you too.

I agree with you about how NeJame will likely proceed. I don't think he will be as vocal as omara was in attempting to try the case in the media but he won't lay back and take crap off of Don West either.

You read right about Porky demanding charges. Brother camel toe also texted one of the local news reporters that he was happy to see that once again his brother has been "exonerated". Crazies all of them!
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sun May 17, 2015 2:45 pm

twee wrote:Unless MA wants a trial, there could very well be a deal made for lesser charges.  I hope GZ gets on the witness stand and the prosecution tears him another hole

Could be Twee but I think he may want the trial. Given zimmerman's record of brandishing weapons, I think it can be shown that Apperson had a good and valid reason to be afraid. We all know in Florida if you just say your scared you can shoot first and ask questions later. Isn't that what we learned from Zimmerman? To quote a judge in another famous Florida case..."the irony is rich"
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveLaughLove Sun May 17, 2015 3:42 pm

Omachka wrote:
twee wrote:Unless MA wants a trial, there could very well be a deal made for lesser charges.  I hope GZ gets on the witness stand and the prosecution tears him another hole

Could be Twee but I think he may want the trial.  Given zimmerman's record of brandishing weapons, I think it can be shown that Apperson had a good and valid reason to be afraid.  We all know in Florida if you just say your scared you can shoot first and ask questions later.  Isn't that what we learned from Zimmerman?  To quote a judge in another famous Florida case..."the irony is rich"

I'm afraid the only charge that won't be dismissed would be the firing of a projectile into a moving conveyance.

I truly want Apperson to not get convicted, he might have a solid case since GZ was at this workplace parking lot more than once since the first road rage incident. Then Apperson will have that witness he asked to call 911 saying, I just shot GZ after he waved his gun at me. Which is very believable given GZ's track record.

I'm very sorry that Matt Apperson has just turned the victimizer into a victim, hope that won't last long..
LiveLaughLove
LiveLaughLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Sun May 17, 2015 3:57 pm

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Michael-Rudisill/979103496

Read about who endorsed this Judge....politics at the best.

I agree with Love that shooting into a vehicle will be Apperson biggest mistake. A very well know person in our area shot the tires out of a person who he caught stealing one night from his business and the law arrested him and now he is looking at a year and costing him a small fortune. This man had CWP and never broke the law in his 64 years, but he made a grave mistake in not knowing the laws of using a hand gun.

It would have been cheaper for Apperson if he had shot Georgie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Sun May 17, 2015 4:09 pm

I can't wait to see all the legal documents and interviews. Something is hinky here in the sense that it did not take long to find out about MA's medical issues. Also unless I see/hear more from solid witnesses I will believe GZ did point a gun, not saying MA did right by shooting into a moving car, it could have been worse (traffic accident, hitting a bystander)
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Sun May 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Febbie wrote:http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Michael-Rudisill/979103496

I agree with Love that shooting into a vehicle will be Apperson biggest mistake.  A very well know person in our area shot the tires out of a person who he caught stealing one night from his business and the law arrested him and now he is looking at a year and costing him a small fortune.   This man had CWP and never broke the law in his 64 years, but he made a grave mistake in not knowing the laws of using a hand gun.

Was Rudisill the judge that did the initial appearance?  Debra Nelson is the judge who has been assigned the case (which feels kind of hinky to me). I did some checking though and she is back to the criminal division now.  All this back and forth seems strange to me.  Kind of like she's following Georgie Porgie.  Here is a list of the Seminole Judges and their assignments as of now.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Judgepublic.pdf

Last edited by Omachka on Sun May 17, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid auto correct!)
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by Febbie Mon May 18, 2015 1:38 am

Omachka wrote:
Febbie wrote:http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Michael-Rudisill/979103496

I agree with Love that shooting into a vehicle will be Apperson biggest mistake.  A very well know person in our area shot the tires out of a person who he caught stealing one night from his business and the law arrested him and now he is looking at a year and costing him a small fortune.   This man had CWP and never broke the law in his 64 years, but he made a grave mistake in not knowing the laws of using a hand gun.

Was Rudisill the judge that did the initial appearance?  Debra Nelson is the judge who has been assigned the case (which feels kind of hinky  to me). I did some checking though and she is back to the criminal division now.  All this back and forth seems strange to me.  Kind of like she's following Georgie Porgie.  Here is a list of the Seminole Judges and their assignments as of now.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Judgepublic.pdf

Rudisill is the one that did the bail and told MA to stay away from Georgie... here is the link.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-charged-with-shooting-george-zimmerman-must-turn-in-weapons-avoid-contact-with-him/ar-BBjQizy?ocid=iehp
Febbie
Febbie

Back to top Go down

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 Empty Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1

Post by CherokeeNative Tue May 19, 2015 12:00 am

Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 2488575162 You have no idea how I hate listing child murder George Zimmerman as a "victim", but here we go.
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt Tue May 19, 2015 12:22 am

We all agree with you CN. But just for flow on the thread....I will never see GZ as a victim.
Thanks for adding this...now send me the notes.. Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 22155654
Chickenbutt
Chickenbutt
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Tue May 19, 2015 12:23 am

Hi Twee, Febbie, LLL and Oma!!! Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 1376216197 Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 1089331458 Great to see everyone. Can you believe this? After all this time wishing someone would take this freak out, someone tries and misses? Jeez. Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 87292974

CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative Tue May 19, 2015 12:25 am

They are in your email - Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 2856690776 Matthew Apperson (George Zimmerman) General Discussion #1 - Page 2 161200265
CherokeeNative
CherokeeNative
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Tue May 19, 2015 12:52 am

Thank you CN!

MA's pic is of a snob (I hope I'm wrong)
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Omachka Tue May 19, 2015 4:17 am

Thank you for the tread CN. I hear you about calling GZ a victim... I can't even think of him like that. It's more of a live by the sword and die by the sword kind of thing.

Twee, MA does look kind of snobby to me too but I don't think we'll have much luck waiting for a nice guy to take out the garbage if you know what I mean. I still think this is karma... now if karma was just a better shot.
Omachka
Omachka

Back to top Go down

Post by twee Tue May 19, 2015 2:24 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/shooter-fixated-george-zimmerman-police-report-says-153412039.html

Shooter was fixated on George Zimmerman, police report says

The incident happened on 5/11, he was arrested on 5/15. So in the five day investigation they found out he was "fixated" Still my question: Who made this decision? Did they talk to his doctor? If so did they have a warrant? What was their probable cause? Or are they taking GZ's word that the guy was fixated. This is raising a lot of questions in my mind. Oh and how did he get CCW (or whatever it's called) if he was mentally ill
twee
twee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next